My primary background is Engineering (electronics) with a strong interest in software.
I am LadyGeek on:
- Bogleheads Forum, site administrator
- Bogleheads Wiki, editor and administrator
- Our Canadian sister forum, Financial Wisdom Forum
- Our Canadian sister wiki, finiki, editor and administrator
- Our Spanish forum, Bogleheads® España
- Our Spanish wiki, Wiki Bogleheads® España, editor and administrator
My investing books:
- Bogleheads' Guide To Investing
- The Four Pillars of Investing
- Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning
- Fixed Income Mathematics (Hardcover), used. For the math behind it all. Clear, easy to understand examples. Although a bit dated, the theory doesn't change. A lot of the formulas can be replaced with MS Excel functions. A few examples:
Why do I contribute? As the saying goes, "The best way to learn a topic is to try to teach it." Contributing to the wiki allows me to help others while learning more about investing.
Pages in development
I'm currently working on the following pages, which are under my username. All wiki editors are welcome to contribute.