Social Security: member contributions is a collection of Boglehead forum member postings about Social Security. The postings represent the members' own opinions.
- Bogleheads® forum topic: Social Security [i]: Max SS Earnings, Bend Points, How Many More Years? [USA]. Sep 08, 2016
- Bogleheads® forum topic: Social Security [ii]: 2nd Bend And Retirement At Age 56, What PIA Claiming At Age 70? [USA]. Sep 10, 2016
- Bogleheads® forum topic: Social Security [iii]: Spouses [USA]. Sep 10, 2016
- Retiree Portfolio Model, by forum member BigFoot48, includes a feature that compares two alternative SS benefit amounts and starting ages, including the ability to include the File and Suspend option for those still eligible, and determines the impact of the alternatives upon income, taxes and portfolio balances.
- Social Security tax impact calculator, by forum member PapaGeek, graphically shows how the taxation of your Social Security (SS) benefits will affect your retirement tax rates.