Photo by Paul (sddiehard)
|Alma mater||Walsh College|
|Occupation||Retired founder of a registered investment adviser (RIA) firm|
All About Asset Allocation, |
The Power of Passive Investing
Rick Ferri is a Bogleheads® reading list author.
My career in the investment adviser industry offers a remarkable history of empowering people to achieve ambitious goals with passive investments. In 1999, I founded a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) firm. Prior to that, I gained 10 years of experience as an adviser in the brokerage industry where I was an early adopter of index funds and ETFs. I became a champion for low fee investing in the RIA industry. Dedicated to sharing best practices while leveraging in depth knowledge of markets, strategies, and portfolio growth techniques.
A few notable achievements include:
- I hold a Master of Science in Finance from Walsh College and I'm a CFA Charterholder.
- I have authored 6 books and hundreds of articles on investing.
- Became a Forbes.com and Wall Street Journal columnist.
- Coauthored a white paper that won the S&P Dow Jones Indices' 3rd Annual SPIVA Award for a research report.
Now I spend my time traveling and writing. Thank you all!
— Rick Ferri
- All About Index Funds: The Easy Way to Get Started (Google books or Amazon.com)
- All About Asset Allocation (Amazon.com)
- Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning, Rick Ferri is a co-editor of this Bogleheads community-authored book (Google books, ISBN 978047045557-9, or Amazon.com)
- The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds (Google books or Amazon.com)
- The Power of Passive Investing: More Wealth with Less Work (ISBN 978-0470592205 or Amazon.com)
- Protecting Your Wealth In Good Times and Bad (Google books (temporarily out of print) or Amazon.com Kindle)
- Serious Money: Straight Talk about Investing for Retirement (Amazon.com)
Any purchases made at Amazon.com will result in a small referral fee for us. It does not cost you anything extra.
(06 March 2019)
Episode 006: Bogleheads on Investing - guest Dan Egan, host Rick Ferri (06 February 2019)
Dan Egan is our guest in Episode 6. Mr. Daniel P. Egan is the Director of Behavioral Finance and Investing at Betterment and an up-and-coming leader in...
(08 January 2019)
Gus Sauter is our guest in Episode 5. This information packed podcast is with guest Mr. George Upham Sauter, fondly known as...
(13 December 2018)
Christine Benz is our guest in Episode 4. This information packed podcast with guest Christine Benz<...
Jonathan Clements is our guest in Episode 3. Jonathan is the founder and editor of HumbleDollar. During his long career as a financial writer he has w...
Rick Ferri discusses his book, The Power of Passive Investing, with Morningstar.
|Ferri: The Power of Passive Investing|