Photo by Paul (sddiehard)
|Alma mater||Walsh College|
|Occupation||Retired founder of a registered investment adviser (RIA) firm|
All About Asset Allocation, |
The Power of Passive Investing
Rick Ferri is a Bogleheads® reading list author.
My career in the investment adviser industry offers a remarkable history of empowering people to achieve ambitious goals with passive investments. In 1999, I founded a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) firm. Prior to that, I gained 10 years of experience as an adviser in the brokerage industry where I was an early adopter of index funds and ETFs. I became a champion for low fee investing in the RIA industry. Dedicated to sharing best practices while leveraging in depth knowledge of markets, strategies, and portfolio growth techniques.
A few notable achievements include:
- I hold a Master of Science in Finance from Walsh College and I'm a CFA Charterholder.
- I have authored 6 books and hundreds of articles on investing.
- Became a Forbes.com and Wall Street Journal columnist.
- Coauthored a white paper that won the S&P Dow Jones Indices' 3rd Annual SPIVA Award for a research report.
Now I spend my time traveling and writing. Thank you all!
— Rick Ferri
- All About Index Funds: The Easy Way to Get Started (Google books or Amazon.com)
- All About Asset Allocation (Amazon.com)
- Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning, Rick Ferri is a co-editor of this Bogleheads community-authored book (Google books, ISBN 978047045557-9, or Amazon.com)
- The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds (Google books or Amazon.com)
- The Power of Passive Investing: More Wealth with Less Work (ISBN 978-0470592205 or Amazon.com)
- Protecting Your Wealth In Good Times and Bad (Google books (temporarily out of print) or Amazon.com Kindle)
- Serious Money: Straight Talk about Investing for Retirement (Free download)
Bogleheads.org is an Amazon Associate and may earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon.com.
(08 July 2019)
Mel Lindauer, CFS, WMS, was dubbed "The Prince of the Bogleheads" by Jack Bogle. He's one of Episode 010: Bogleheads on Investing - guests Debbie Fuhr and Robin Powell, host Rick Ferri (06 June 2019)
(11 May 2019)
Dr. Wesley R. "Wes" Gray is my guest in Episode 9, and our focus is on "factor" investing. Dr. Gray is the CEO of Alpha Architect, an author, portfo...
(05 April 2019)
Allan Roth is my guest in Episode 8, and our focus in on the investment advice industry. Allan is a licensed CPA, a C...
(06 March 2019)
Rick Ferri discusses his book, The Power of Passive Investing, with Morningstar.
|Ferri: The Power of Passive Investing|
- Bogleheads® forum topic: , Rick Ferri. Apr 14, 2019