Lucian Ayre Bebchuk
|Lucian A. Bebchuk|
December 4, 1955|
|Occupation||William J. Friedman and Alicia Townsend Friedman Professor of Law, Economics, and Finance|
|Years active||1998 to present|
|Board member of||SSRN Corporate Governance Network (Director, 2009- )|
|Website||Bebchuk at Harvard|
Lucian Ayre Bebchuk is the William J. Friedman and Alicia Townsend Friedman Professor of Law, Economics, and Finance and Director of the Program on Corporate Governance at Harvard Law School. Bebchuk is a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research and Inaugural Fellow of the European Corporate Governance Network.
Bebchuk's research focuses on corporate governance, law and finance, and law and economics, and he has published more than seventy research articles in academic journals in law, economics, and finance
|2013||IRRCi prize||Learning and the Disappearing Association between Governance and Returns|
|2011||Marshall Blume prize||Self-Fulfilling Credit Market Freezes|
Bechchuk is the co-author of Pay without Performance and is the editor of Corporate Law and Economic Analysis.
- Bebchuk, Lucian A.;Fried, Jesse, (2004)Pay without Performance, Harvard University Press, pp. 304. ISBN 978-0674022287
- Bebchuk, Lucian A.,ed.;(1990) Corporate Law and Economic Analysis, Cambridge University Press, pp.336. ISBN 978-0521514002
- Previous winners IRRCi prize. Retrieved December 22 ,2015.
- Past Recipients of the Marshall Blume Prize. Retrieved December 22, 2015
- Bebchuk, Lucian A.; Cohen, Alan; Wang, Charles C.Y (2013). Learning and the Disappearing Association between Governance and Returns. Journal of Financial Economics: SSRN. pp. 323-348. http://ssrn.com/abstract=1589731.
- Bebchuk, Lucian A.; Goldstein, Itay (2013). Self-Fulfilling Credit Market Freezes. Review of Financial Studies: SSRN. pp. 3519-3555. http://ssrn.com/abstract=131546.