Larry Swedroe is a bogleheads.org reading list author
Previously, Larry was Vice-Chairman of Prudential Home Mortgage, the nation’s second largest home mortgage lender. He has held positions at Citicorp as Senior Vice-President and Regional Treasurer, responsible for treasury, foreign exchange and investment banking activities, including risk management strategies.
Larry has an MBA in Finance and Investment from NYU, and a BA in Finance from Baruch College. He has contributed over 6,000 posts to the Diehard/Boglehead forums and is the author of 13 books.
- Investment Mistakes Even Smart Investors Make and How to Avoid Them (co-authored with RC Balaban) (Nov 17, 2011) ISBN 0071786821
- The Only Guide to Alternative Investments You'll Ever Need: The Good, the Flawed, the Bad, and the Ugly (co-authored with Jared Kizer) (Nov 12, 2008) ISBN 1576603105
- The Only Guide to a Winning Bond Strategy You’ll Ever Need (co-authored with Joseph H. Hempen) (Mar 7, 2006) ISBN 0312353634
- The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You'll Ever Need (May 1, 1998) ISBN 0525944354
- The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan (co-authored with Kevin Grogan, Tiya Lim) (Jul 2, 2010) ISBN 0470929715
- The Quest for Alpha: The Holy Grail of Investing (Dec 20, 2010) ISBN 1118005708
- Rational Investing in Irrational Times (Jun 17, 2002) ISBN 0312291302
- Reducing the Risk of Black Swans: Using the Science of Investing to Capture Returns With Less Volatility (co-authored with Kevin Grogan) (April 30, 2014) ISBN 0615992978
- The Successful Investor Today: 14 Simple Truths You Must Know When You Invest (Sep 24, 2003) ISBN 0312309791
- Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett: The Winning Strategy to Help You Achieve Your Financial and Life Goals (Nov 20, 2012) ISBN 0071809953
- What Wall Street Doesn't Want You to Know: How You Can Build Real Wealth Investing in Index Fund (Oct 21, 2004) ISBN 0312335725
- Wise Investing Made Simple (Sep 1, 2007) ISBN 0976657422
- Wise Investing Made Simpler (Jun 29, 2010) ISBN 0976657457
Any purchases made at Amazon.com will result in a small referral fee for us. It does not cost you anything extra.
- Articles by Larry Swedroe on CBS MoneyWatch.com. No RSS feed available.
- Index Investor Corner (Larry Swedroe) on ETF.com with occasional blogs by Allan Roth and Rick Ferri. No RSS feed available.
- Buckingham Asset Management
- BAM Advisor Services
- "Larry E. Swedroe". Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=647345&privcapId=26608765. Retrieved December 14, 2015.