Grok's tips is a popular series of postings by Boglehead forum member grok87. They represent grok87's own opinions.
- Grok's investing tip #1/10 Take your risk on the equity side
- Grok's investing tip #2/10 Use cash to dampen portfolio risk
- Grok’s Investing tip #3/10: Index, Index, Index, But...
- Grok's investing tip #4/10: Rebalance early and often
- Grok's tip 5:To keep real wealth skip Gold, buy TIPs
- Grok's tip #6/10: Be Aligned: Buy This, Not That!
- Grok's tip #7: Skip foreign bonds!
- Grok's Tip #8: Retire Worry-Free with TIPs as a foundation
- Grok's Tip #9: To Manage Risk Well, Use a Bar-Bell
- Grok's Tip #10: Get Real (Returns)!- the 3% solution
- Grok's Tip #11: Take Grok's pledge!
- Grok's Tip # 12: "Press on, regardless" (of the past 5 years)
- Grok's Tip # 13: But Vanguard will tell you that...
- Grok's tip #14: Avoid long-term corporate bonds
- Grok Tip 15 You're doing it wrong: Figuring stock/bond split