|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Bogleheads® wiki and is not part of the knowledge base. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
A template is a wiki page created to be included in other pages. Templates usually contain repetitive material that might need to show up on any number of articles or pages. They are commonly used for boilerplate messages, standard warnings or notices, infoboxes, navigational boxes and similar purposes.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Citation Style 1 templates (4 P)
- ► Lua-based templates (30 P)
- ► Navigation templates (66 P)
- ► Sidebar templates (39 P)
- ► Transclusion templates (38 P)
- ► Wiki formatting and function templates (5 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Templates"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.