|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Bogleheads® wiki and is not part of the knowledge base. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
The subcategories of this category are hidden categories. To add a category to this category, add
This category contains hidden categories. Unlike normal categories, these are not displayed at the bottom of pages that are included in them, and are therefore hidden from readers.
Categories should be hidden if they are concerned with the maintenance or administration of the Bogleheads® wiki itself, rather than being part of the content of the wiki. For example, cleanup categories should be hidden.
Previewing a page whilst editing it will list the hidden categories used at the bottom of the page. If you have a user account, you can make hidden categories show up next to normal categories at the bottom of all pages by setting the user preference 'Show hidden categories'.
This category has the following 44 subcategories, out of 44 total.
- ► BrokenLinks (empty)
- ► GrammarSpelling (empty)
- ► Hidden categories (44 C)
- ► OutOfDate (3 P)
- ► Pages actively undergoing construction (empty)
- ► Pages not applicable to Non-US investors (107 P)
- ► Pages requiring annual expense updates (31 P)
- ► Pages requiring annual return updates (19 P)
- ► Pages requiring annual tax updates (37 P)
- ► Pages using ISBN magic links (137 P)
- ► Pages with script errors (2 P)
- ► POV (empty)
- ► Proposed deletion (1 P)
- ► Wiki references cleanup (empty)