Academic, Blackrock managing director|
Andrew Ang at Columbia|
Andrew Ang is the Ann F Kaplan Professor of Business, Columbia Business School. He is also a managing director of a strategy group at Blackrock Inc.
Research interests include empirical asset pricing and applications of econometrics to financial problems. He has developed macro-models of fixed income, valuation models with time-varying expected returns, models of downside risk and other non-linearities in asset returns, and models of dynamic asset allocation.
Andrew Ang is the co-author of the following award-winning papers.
||Roger F. Murray Prize
||Estimating Private Equity Returns From Limited Partner Cash Flows 
||Roger F. Murray Prize
||Portfolio Choice With Illiquid Assets
||Crowell Memorial Prize
In July 2015, Ang joined Blackrock Inc. as Head of the Factor-Based Strategies Group.
- Andrew Ang, Asset Management: A Systematic Approach to Factor Investing, (2014) Oxford University Press
- ↑ "Roger F. Murray Prize". http://www.q-group.org/prize-winners/. Retrieved December 22, 2015.
- ↑ "PanAgora Asset Management Announces Crowell Award Winner". October 10, 2005. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20051010005528/en/PanAgora-Asset-Management-Announces-Crowell-Award-Winner. Retrieved December 22, 2015.
- ↑ Ang, Andrew; Chen, Binbxu; Goetzmann, William N.; Phalippou, Ludovic. Estimating Private Equity Returns From Limited Partner Cash Flows. Netspar Discussion Paper. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=gP-PebcAAAAJ&sortby=pubdate&citation_for_view=gP-PebcAAAAJ:wbdj-CoPYUoC.
- ↑ Ang, Andrew; Papanikolaou, Dimitris; Westerfield, Mark M. (2014). Portfolio Choice With Illiquid Assets. Management Science: INFORMS. pp. 2737-2761. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=gP-PebcAAAAJ&sortby=pubdate&citation_for_view=gP-PebcAAAAJ:olpn-zPbct0C.
- ↑ Ang, Andrew; Chen, Joseph; Xing, Yuhang (2005). Downside Risk. National Bureau of Economic Research. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=gP-PebcAAAAJ&cstart=20&pagesize=80&sortby=pubdate&citation_for_view=gP-PebcAAAAJ:SeFeTyx0c_EC.
- ↑ "Prof Andrew Ang to Lead BlackRock’s Factor-Based Strategies". Chief Investment Officer. http://www.ai-cio.com/channel/NEWSMAKERS/Prof-Andrew-Ang-to-Lead-BlackRock-s-Factor-Based-Strategies/. Retrieved December 14, 2015.