Talk:Investing from Belgium
Bond market ETFs
Some ishare bond etfs, courtesy of Ishare product overview,Staatsobligaties:
For broad market, Euro denomination bonds:
- IEGA: iShares Core Euro Government Bond UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IEAG: iShares Euro Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF; TER 0.25%
- IBCI: iShares Euro Inflation Linked Government Bond UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
For specific maturity Euro denomination bonds:
- IEGE: iShares Euro Government Bond 0-1yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IBGS: iShares Euro Government Bond 1-3yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IBGX: iShares Euro Government Bond 3-5yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IEGY: iShares Euro Government Bond 5-7yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IBGM: iShares Euro Government Bond 7-10yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IEGZ: iShares Euro Government Bond 10-15yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
- IBGL: iShares Euro Government Bond 15-30yr UCITS ETF; TER 0.20%
Note: that investment grade corporate funds are also available: Bedrijfsobligaties, investmemt grade.
--Blbarnitz 11:37, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
what to keep here? what to move to other pages as it is also valid outside of Belgium
This page as it is written now includes a number of topics tha are alsoe valid outside of Belgium.
- Do we need to keep them here?
- repalce them with links to existing pages?
- create new pages for them?
- the description of bond fund types and the risk assesment on them
- the list of ETF's
- the description of Why Irish ETFS are better
--BeBH65 19:17, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
There should be a balance between educating the reader and duplication of information. It is always helpful to have everything in one page, but the reader must know the information exists in a different page (where can the information be found?). So, the information must exist in two (or more) pages.
Writing the same information also takes more effort to maintain. If the information changes, it must be done in all locations. The wiki has a few tricks for this situation.
- Create a short summary, then provide a link for more information. This is the same technique as you have done in Invest early and often. There is a short summary with a link to a main article. The reader understands the concept and can research further. We also have a See also template for minor points.
- Use a template to repeat the same information in several pages. Write the content once, then include the information everywhere it is needed. To change the content, just change the template. Here is an example: Template:Definition of terms. This template is used on many fund distribution pages - click on "What links here" (left side menu, under Tools) to see the list of pages.
--LadyGeek 22:25, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
information still to be added / updated
- tak21/tak23 ARE lifeinsurance
- fourth pillar -
--BeBH65 19:02, 11 November 2015 (UTC)