I have created an account in a broker called Scalable Capital, and plan to monthly invest soon. My income is in EUR and I will not immediately need the money I invest.
I have read articles including those on justETF and Investopedia, and created a preliminary portfolio using justETF.
- EUNL: iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF USD (Acc), USD, 20%
- SXR8: iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF (Acc), USD, 10%
- SXR7: iShares Core MSCI EMU UCITS ETF EUR (Acc), EUR, 10%
- XDJP: Xtrackers Nikkei 225 UCITS ETF 1D, JPY, 10%
- IS3N: iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets IMI UCITS ETF (Acc), USD, 10%
- EUNA: iShares Core Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF EUR Hedged (Acc), EUR, 25%
- PPFB: iShares Physical Gold ETC, USD, 15%
I attempted to diversify the portfolio in terms of geolocation, currency and correlation coefficient. I also focused on lower TER, and larger fund size. I included XDJP, because there is a possibility for me to live in Japan, and I thought investing in JPY may be a good idea.
I am concerned with EUNL and SXR8 overlap and correlation, but I could not really find a "world ex-US" ETF listed in Stuttgart in justETF.
I would appreciate any advice or opinions.