I'm thinking about buying a supercar anyone here done this and feedback?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
azanon

Re: I'm thinking about buying a supercar anyone here done this and feedback?

Post by azanon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:38 am

Justin - I did think of one more point to make. I just started going to these casual car meetups we have monthly here in Little Rock, and one thing I noticed is that certain cars are anything but unique. I was particularly shocked at how many Porsches (of virtually all types) attend the event, including fairly high end trims versions of them, despite the closest dealer being 120 miles away. I didn't do an actual count, but it's probably the most popular brand.

Anyway, my personal preference is that I prefer having something that's fairly rare or unique, so I know Porsche could never make that list. Now don't get me wrong, I know there's good reason for that. Porsche makes absolutely wonderful sports cars, so I'm not surprised at all that they sell so well. But even the 6-digit ones look fairly similar to the cheaper ones.

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 am

What shows up at a meet is very location dependent and also dependent on owners of cars. My son and I were going to go to one particular caffeine and cars where a large number of owners of Paganis and Koenigseggs had commited to showing up. He had a conversation with a friend who was going to go to the Cars and Coffee outside of Boston that went something like "Why do you want to go to the Boston meet? It's going to just be a gaggle of Lamborghini Huracans".

The hypercar meet was postponed because of rain. The Boston one was indeed a gaggle of Huracans.

If the OP is concerned with having something unique, look at the area and see what's unique and what's not. It's very expensive these days to buy something truly unique. I have seen an allocation for a Koeningsegg Jesko for sale for $3M. That's not the price of the car......the ability to buy the car will cost you $3M. There's a way to go. Say $3M for the allocation, then maybe $6M for a Jesko 300. Pretty much guaranteed your car would be unique among the pedestrian Lamborghini Aventador SVJs and Ferrari La Ferraris.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid

Watty

Re: I'm thinking about buying an exotic supercar anyone here done this and feedback?

Post by Watty » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:09 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:14 am
Good point, I could definitely feel the power and how dangerous these cars could be on the couple test drives. I think it's something I would respect and would certainly take some classes around proper driving as mentioned.

Be sure to also get defensive driving classes. If the classes teach you how to drive it well on a track that is great but in the real world there are lots of challenges that are not on a track and the track lessons could make you overconfident.

Tracy Morgan was recently in an accident a few miles from the dealership when he picked up a new Bugatti. It sounds like the other driver was in an SUV talking on a cell phone and did not see the Bugatti because it is so low.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/ ... 85749.html

Even if it turns out to technically the other drivers fault I would suspect that there is a good chance that he was driving it aggressively too and might have been able to have avoided the accident if he was driving more defensively.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/entertai ... index.html

One thing to keep in mind is that since 2014 new cars are required to have a black box that records a lot of details about how you were driving when there was an accident. If you are driving aggressively or recklessly when an accident occurs there will be no disputing that in a lawsuit.
Last edited by Watty on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FlyAF

Re: I'm thinking about buying an exotic supercar anyone here done this and feedback?

Post by FlyAF » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Watty wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:09 pm
JustinTime wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:14 am
Good point, I could definitely feel the power and how dangerous these cars could be on the couple test drives. I think it's something I would respect and would certainly take some classes around proper driving as mentioned.

Be sure to also get defensive driving classes. If the classes teach you how to drive it well on a track that is great but in the real world there are lots of challenges that are not on a track and the track lessons could make you overconfident.

Tracy Morgan was recently in an accident a few miles from the dealership when he picked up a new Bugatti. It was not clear but it may have been the other drivers. Even if it turns out to technically the other drivers fault I would suspect that there is a good chance that he was driving it aggressively and might have been able to have avoided the accident if he was driving more defensively.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/entertai ... index.html

One thing to keep in mind is that since 2014 new cars are required to have a black box that records a lot of details about how you were driving when there was an accident. If you are driving aggressively or recklessly when an accident occurs there will be no disputing that in a lawsuit.
Wasn't his fault at all. He was in the right lane at an intersection and the person in the lane next to him (2nd lane from the right) made a right turn at the intersection (obviously not from the correct lane) into him and said because the car was so low they couldn't see it. It's extremely clear what happened from the pics. Regardless of fault it's a pretty big bummer. Talk about diminished value, it will be hard to sell even if fixed by Bugatti. Wonder if that persons rates are going to go up lol?

alfaspider

Post by alfaspider » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Jack FFR1846 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 am
What shows up at a meet is very location dependent and also dependent on owners of cars. My son and I were going to go to one particular caffeine and cars where a large number of owners of Paganis and Koenigseggs had commited to showing up. He had a conversation with a friend who was going to go to the Cars and Coffee outside of Boston that went something like "Why do you want to go to the Boston meet? It's going to just be a gaggle of Lamborghini Huracans".

The hypercar meet was postponed because of rain. The Boston one was indeed a gaggle of Huracans.

If the OP is concerned with having something unique, look at the area and see what's unique and what's not. It's very expensive these days to buy something truly unique. I have seen an allocation for a Koeningsegg Jesko for sale for $3M. That's not the price of the car......the ability to buy the car will cost you $3M. There's a way to go. Say $3M for the allocation, then maybe $6M for a Jesko 300. Pretty much guaranteed your car would be unique among the pedestrian Lamborghini Aventador SVJs and Ferrari La Ferraris.
There are unique supercars that aren't millions of dollars- but they are usually cheap for a reason- mostly because they are pretty stripped down kit cars (or semi-kit cars that ship sans-motor for regulatory reasons) with little in the way of creature comforts. For example, the Ultima RS, Factory Five GTM Supercar, Superlight SLC, Rossion Q1/NobleM400. I've seen Ultimas and Superlights at cars and coffee, and they get way more attention than the Hurricans, GT3s, and 488s that are staples there.

Perhaps a slightly different genre, but in the $200-500k range, you could get a Group B Homologation Special Car (Rs200, Lancia 037/Delta S4, Audi Sport Quattro). Those are rare, historic, and quite quick even by today's standards.

corn18

Post by corn18 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 am
Alright! I was able to test drive a local R8 V10 Plus and it's the car - 100%. Unfortunately, the local one I used for a test drive did have a buyback/lemon title from California. I felt fine with it mechanically, because the buyer did have the buyback paperwork showing Audi replace the instrument cluster. Apparently, in CA some buyer may take advantage of this law in some cases for high worth cars, and the car had multiple Audi service records after that resell from the buyback.

Anyway, although the seller offered what I thought was a fair price considering the branded title, I don't think it would be with the extra time and hassle it may take to try to resell or trade-in in the future.

So, I'm flying to check out two different R8's any preference on the Red Vs. White from you BogleHeads? I'm not sure whether I have a preference yet just from the online photo's. The White is certainly less flashy which may be a good thing.

Red has one more year of factory warrenty.

Forget about the color, why aren't you getting a spyder?
Don't do something, just stand there!

ssquared87

Post by ssquared87 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 am

White and black are boring...you're getting a super car, get an appropriate color. The red is definitely more eye catching

retiresoon222

Post by retiresoon222 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:50 pm

I did not read all of the posts to see if this came up, but since you are in the Denver metro area, I thought I'd share.

I've heard this is a blast and you get to check out a variety of cars too!

See link below:

https://www.oxotic.com/

4nwestsaylng

Post by 4nwestsaylng » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:03 pm

The problem with all this "supercar" stuff is that you draw attention on the roads. You become a potential target for hijackers or a drive-by. You might be followed home and not know it. I was once followed by a young guy in a "rice burner" who was changing lanes a lot. I didn't realize it at first until I made a few strategic turns. Definitely decided not to go home and called local police. It was scary as they tried to pinpoint my location and the guy kept following, sometimes backing off and then driving close. They finally were there to stop him at an intersection. One thing I learned from the 911 call is to know where your local police station is, as the first suggestion they had was for me to drive there, but I didn't know where it was.

Just a caution. Maybe buy a "super yacht" , go down to the Marina and enjoy a second home even if you don't travel.

I had a first cousin who had "the" Japanese supercar from the 90's back in the day. He couldn't park it anywhere, finally sold it and bought a Ford Explorer, was much happier.

BrooklynInvest

Post by BrooklynInvest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Just saw a BMW i8 - kinda cool and, I think, great performance from hybrid engine?

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Is an Audi R8 considered a supercar? I think of it as more of a sports-car.

Topic Author
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Yeah, it is basically on-par with other supercars like Lamborghini and Ferrari.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/audi/r8 ... st-review/

Maybe you are thinking of Audi's S-Line like RS7, S5, S4 Etc. those would be the sports car models in the Audio line-up.
masonstone wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:06 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Maybe you are thinking of Audi's S-Line like RS7, S5, S4 Etc. those would be the sports car models in the Audio line-up.
masonstone wrote:
No, I was talking about the R8. Most car-enthusiasts put it in the sports-car category:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_R8

Topic Author
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Yeah, well not sure about Wikipedia a Lamborghini Huracán class is also Sports in Wikipedia lol.
masonstone wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:06 pm
JustinTime wrote:

masonstone wrote:
No, I was talking about the R8. Most car-enthusiasts put it in the sports-car category:

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 pm
Yeah, well not sure about Wikipedia a Lamborghini Huracán class is also Sports in Wikipedia lol.
masonstone wrote:
JustinTime wrote:

masonstone wrote:
Yea I consider a Lamborghini a supercar. Maybe because the R8 is an Audi as opposed to a Lamborghini that makes me think it’s more of a sports-car.

alfaspider

Post by alfaspider » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 pm

BrooklynInvest wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 pm
Just saw a BMW i8 - kinda cool and, I think, great performance from hybrid engine?
The i8 doesn’t really have the performance to back up the exotic looks. However, there are some amazing hybrid supercars such as the Porsche 918 and La Ferrari (with many more coming down the pike). In fact, Formula 1 cars are hybrids now.

Beehave

Post by Beehave » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Buy a low horsepower stick-shift car. Change your own oil. Splurge on an upgraded stereo and maybe Recaro seats. You will be at one with your vehicle and mindful of what you are doing.

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 pm

alfaspider wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 pm
BrooklynInvest wrote:
The i8 doesn’t really have the performance to back up the exotic looks. However, there are some amazing hybrid supercars such as the Porsche 918 and La Ferrari (with many more coming down the pike). In fact, Formula 1 cars are hybrids now.
I thought Formula 1 had to follow a formula.

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:36 pm

alfaspider wrote:
BrooklynInvest wrote:
I agree, I don’t consider the bmw i8 a supercar either. I wonder if bmw made that car to compete for the market with the R8.

Laika

Post by Laika » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:19 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Alright! I was able to test drive a local R8 V10 Plus and it's the car - 100%.
You do know that the R8 was just face-lifted, right? The cars you show in the photos are the previous generation ones. The original R8 is, to many people's eyes, the most elegant and best looking of the series (and they had the option of a manual transmission!), but the newest incarnation is considered by many to be better looking than the last, at least.

Also, with your income, I'm slightly surprised that you are looking at used ones. Buying new, you have the ability to order it the way you want. Get the extended Nappa leather, etc. It's just plain wrong to buy a car like this in stripper form.

I also agree with the poster who inquired "why not the Spyder?" (The coupe is definitely the one to get if you intend to track it seriously, though.)

Finally, the color can be important differentiator in how much grief you get on the road. I'll never buy another red sports car again (my old Porsche RS America in Guards Red, whale-tail and all, attracted no end of tail-gaters and wanna-be racers). I don't know that a red R8 would suffer the same, but my R8 Spyder is white, and it only attracts huge smiles, thumbs-up's and "it's my dream car!" comments.

Topic Author
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Yeah, that facelift is nice! I decided to go with the 2017 white one though. We'll see if I get buyers remorse in a few weeks for not getting the 2019 with the facelift lol ;). The 2019 with the same options as the white one would end up being around $213k or about 60k more than the 2017.

As far as the Spyder models, it's just not my thing at the moment. Maybe later in life ;). I do want to drive it on the track at some point once I get the appropriate training and such.
Laika wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:19 pm
JustinTime wrote:
You do know that the R8 was just face-lifted, right? The cars you show in the photos are the previous generation ones. The original R8 is, to many people's eyes, the most elegant and best looking of the series (and they had the option of a manual transmission!), but the newest incarnation is considered by many to be better looking than the last, at least.

Also, with your income, I'm slightly surprised that you are looking at used ones. Buying new, you have the ability to order it the way you want. Get the extended Nappa leather, etc. It's just plain wrong to buy a car like this in stripper form.

I also agree with the poster who inquired "why not the Spyder?" (The coupe is definitely the one to get if you intend to track it seriously, though.)

Finally, the color can be important differentiator in how much grief you get on the road. I'll never buy another red sports car again (my old Porsche RS America in Guards Red, whale-tail and all, attracted no end of tail-gaters and wanna-be racers). I don't know that a red R8 would suffer the same, but my R8 Spyder is white, and it only attracts huge smiles, thumbs-up's and "it's my dream car!" comments.
Last edited by JustinTime on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starfish

Post by Starfish » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:37 pm

masonstone wrote:
JustinTime wrote:

masonstone wrote:
I don't know the difference between supercar and sports car but a 6 digit mid engine car with a Lamborghini engine cannot be that bad.

Afty

Post by Afty » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm

I’m curious for the people who regularly drive on the track: do you actually see super cars there? The one time I did a track day, it was a mix of everyday sporty cars (Miata, Mustang, WRX, GTI), some track-prepped older cars, and a few higher end but still achievable sports cars (Corvette, Porsche, BMW M, Audi S/RS). No super cars.

Personally I would have a hard time tracking a super car. The cost if you have an accident would be so high. Even if you don’t, paying for consumables like tires and brakes would really hurt.

Laika

Post by Laika » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 pm

JustinTime wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:32 pm
Yeah, that facelift is nice! I decided to go with the 2017 white one though. We'll see if I get buyers remorse in a few weeks for not getting the 2019 with the facelift lol ;). The 2019 with the same options as the white one would end up being around $213k or about 60k more than the 2017.

As far as the Spyder models, it's just not my thing at the moment. Maybe later in life ;). I do want to drive it on the track at some point once I get the appropriate training and such.
Laika wrote:
JustinTime wrote:

OK, cool. You will love it! Post a photo when you pick it up (or it didn't happen :wink:).

corn18

Post by corn18 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Just to reiterate, you MUST get a SPYDER:
Don't do something, just stand there!

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Afty wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm
I’m curious for the people who regularly drive on the track: do you actually see super cars there? The one time I did a track day, it was a mix of everyday sporty cars (Miata, Mustang, WRX, GTI), some track-prepped older cars, and a few higher end but still achievable sports cars (Corvette, Porsche, BMW M, Audi S/RS). No super cars.

Personally I would have a hard time tracking a super car. The cost if you have an accident would be so high. Even if you don’t, paying for consumables like tires and brakes would really hurt.
Pretty sure most people buy Ferraris and Lamborghinis to show off and not to drive them on the track.
Last edited by masonstone on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alfaspider

Post by alfaspider » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Afty wrote:

It depends a lot on where you are tracking. Laguna Seca or Sonoma is likely to see a lot more supercars than a local club track in the Midwest. A lot of people with supercar money are doing things like the Ferrari Challenge where they are cloistered away from ordinary folk. Around here - it’s rare to see a supercar at Harris Hill (local club track), common at Circuit of the Americas (Formula 1 GP track).

But yes, if you can’t afford to write it off, you can’t afford to track it.

Laika

Post by Laika » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm

masonstone wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 pm
Pretty sure most people by Ferrari’s and Lamborghinis to show off and not to drive them on the track.
Pretty sure most people own cheaper cars that are orders of magnitude more common, and so that's why you see so many more. (Also, owners of exotic marques often stage their own exclusive track days.)

alfaspider

Post by alfaspider » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm

masonstone wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 pm
alfaspider wrote:
BrooklynInvest wrote:
I thought Formula 1 had to follow a formula.
Yes. And the current formula is hybrid. Some of the Le Mans prototypes are hybrids. WRC (highest level rally racing) also just announced hybridization.

ssquared87

Post by ssquared87 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:19 pm

masonstone wrote:
Afty wrote:

Pretty sure most people by Ferrari’s and Lamborghinis to show off and not to drive them on the track.
If I ever sprung for a Ferrari, the only time it wouldn’t be driven on the track is while I’m driving it to the track. Unless it was a classic. Driving a modern one around town is stupid.

masonstone

Post by masonstone » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:22 pm

ssquared87 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:19 pm
masonstone wrote:
Afty wrote:

If I ever sprung for a Ferrari, the only time it wouldn’t be driven on the track is while I’m driving it to the track. Unless it was a classic. Driving a modern one around town is stupid.
You are not most people 🙂

Topic Author
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Here it is! This was on a 550-mile drive back home on I70. It was a great drive through the mountains!

Higher Res: https://i.imgur.com/6FtxIYV.jpg
Laika wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 pm
JustinTime wrote:

Laika wrote:
JustinTime wrote:

OK, cool. You will love it! Post a photo when you pick it up (or it didn't happen :wink:).

Laika

Post by Laika » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Looking good! Congratulations! And welcome to the club. :D

jjunk

Post by jjunk » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:25 pm

Congrats on the R8. I didnt read through this entire thread so I dont know if the car was ever thrown out there, but if you wanted something unique that isnt going to cost millions of dollars, get a Singer Porsche. You'll have to wait several years to get one but you're basically assured of getting a one of a kind car with great looks and performance to boot.

EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 am

JustinTime wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:05 pm
Here it is! This was on a 550-mile drive back home on I70. It was a great drive through the mountains!

Higher Res: https://i.imgur.com/6FtxIYV.jpg
Laika wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 pm
JustinTime wrote:

Laika wrote:
JustinTime wrote:

Congrats on this car. I agree with you that of the two colors, white is the better choice. It just looks better with the black. I followed this thread from beginning to end just out of curiosity, being a car guy myself. You mentioned eventually tracking the car and also being an S4 owner. I too am in an S4 that I have tracked a bit. Mine has some track beneficial mods. It has been fun, and does surprisingly well considering the car is 4,000 pounds. It is likely thanks to the sports differential and the mods. The weakest point on that car are the brakes. Today, I have been strongly considering buying a dedicated track car, but I digress.

I am curious, how do you plan on tracking the car? Will you take the R8 on day 1? Or do you have other plans to learn a bit first and then go? Maybe take the S4 for the first weekend just to get a better understanding of the driving lines and mechanics? Having the opportunity of driving a Miata on the track, I now fully agree and understand the recommendation of starting small and working your way up. On the other hand, if your only goal is to have some fun with your supercar, then who cares how good you are as long as you are safe and having fun.

Once again, congrats on your purchase and enjoy your new toy.

Topic Author
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 am

Thanks! Haven't taken it to the track yet. Currently, getting a few recalls like airbags fixed lol! I would do some track driving lessons then go from there maybe try of S4 out first on the track we'll see.
EnjoyIt wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 am
Congrats on this car. I agree with you that of the two colors, white is the better choice. It just looks better with the black. I followed this thread from beginning to end just out of curiosity, being a car guy myself. You mentioned eventually tracking the car and also being an S4 owner. I too am in an S4 that I have tracked a bit. Mine has some track beneficial mods. It has been fun, and does surprisingly well considering the car is 4,000 pounds. It is likely thanks to the sports differential and the mods. The weakest point on that car are the brakes. Today, I have been strongly considering buying a dedicated track car, but I digress.

I am curious, how do you plan on tracking the car? Will you take the R8 on day 1? Or do you have other plans to learn a bit first and then go? Maybe take the S4 for the first weekend just to get a better understanding of the driving lines and mechanics? Having the opportunity of driving a Miata on the track, I now fully agree and understand the recommendation of starting small and working your way up. On the other hand, if your only goal is to have some fun with your supercar, then who cares how good you are as long as you are safe and having fun.

life in slices

Post by life in slices » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:18 am

Congrats - Beautiful car!

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:32 am

Afty wrote:

In the Northeast, once in a while. They tend to drive overly conservatively, making it fun for people with "regular cars" who easily go around the guy out in his Ferrari.

To the OP, buying a used R8, you really want to have the car thoroughly inspected. Look carefully at all of the upper shock mounts which in older cars are known to tear the aluminum mounting structure. See Samcrac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsW_oNLZjM&t=2s

Also, the stock shocks are uber expensive and you might want to follow what Sam did and go aftermarket.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid

dknightd

Post by dknightd » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 am

Congratulations - looks like fun :) ;)

eucalyptus

Post by eucalyptus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:22 am

Wow! Well done. Stunning.

EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:52 am

JustinTime wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 am
Thanks! Haven't taken it to the track yet. Currently, getting a few recalls like airbags fixed lol! I would do some track driving lessons then go from there maybe try of S4 out first on the track we'll see.
EnjoyIt wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 am

If you take the S4, eventually you will find yourself replacing brake pads regularly. The car is heavy, does not have good cooling to the calipers and chews through pads quickly. I figure once you find yourself destroying a set of race pads in 1 day, you are probably ready to try out your R8.

sambb

Post by sambb » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 am

COngratualtions to the OP on a nice sports car! ENJOY IT!