What frugal thing did you do today?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Chv396

Re: What frugal thing did you do today?

Post by Chv396 »

We’re moving over the summer, so we are starting to clean & clear out “stuff” from our current house. Discovered a lot of old, unwanted items. Sold some on eBay, donated a lot of previously worn jackets, suits, dress shirts, ties, shoes, women’s business attire to the local Goodwill. We also found a lot of unneeded items of unknown value (kitchen items, various items, books, golf balls, etc, etc) and listed them on a “first come, first serve” basis for neighbors to take on Nextdoor.com . We got rid of a lot of stuff quickly!
“Stay the Course” - My Portfolio (BND, VT, VXUS, VYM) Spouse’s Portfolio (VEA, VGSH, VOO, VOT)
Sandi_k

Post by Sandi_k »

Parked on a surface street two blocks away from my doctor's office, and walked from there. The parking garage is $6 per hour!
vnatale

Post by vnatale »

Sandi_k wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:37 pm Parked on a surface street two blocks away from my doctor's office, and walked from there. The parking garage is $6 per hour!
The ONLY way to do it!
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."