How Taylor Larimore made a difference in my financial life - Salute to Taylor's 100th

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
AlwaysLearningMore

Re: How Taylor Larimore made a difference in my financial life - Salute to Taylor's 100th

Post by AlwaysLearningMore »

Taylor Larimore was a driving force behind the Morningstar Vanguard Diehards forum, and has continued to help others on Bogleheads. His posts are must-reads. The nuggets of Mr. Bogle's wisdom he now includes at the bottom of his posts continue to add depth to his posts.

Retirement is best when you have a lot to live on, and a lot to live for. * None of what I post is investment advice.* | FIRE'd July 2023
Mel Lindauer

Re: How Taylor Larimore made a difference in my financial life - Salute to Taylor's 100th

Post by Mel Lindauer »

AlwaysLearningMore wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:50 pm Taylor Larimore was a driving force behind the Morningstar Vanguard Diehards forum, and has continued to help others on Bogleheads. His posts are must-reads. The nuggets of Mr. Bogle's wisdom he now includes at the bottom of his posts continue to add depth to his posts.

In my ongoing verbal jousts with my good friend and partner in crime, paratrooper Taylor, I'll remind him that those are the Marine Corps colors on that sweatshirt. :sharebeer
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi
Carousel

Post by Carousel »

Happy Birthday, Taylor. I find inspiration in the way you treat people.
Money_Badger

Post by Money_Badger »

Wow! 100 ... that's amazing. Happy Birthday Mr. Larimore!