Update: Issues with possession after house closing

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
8foot7

Re: Update: Issues with possession after house closing

Post by 8foot7 »

sleepy06 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm I do wonder if those of us on this board have anxiety-me included. 143 posts later covering a wide spectrum of outcomes and the OP gets champagne and everyone is out. I learned a lot from the thread but it makes me think.
Reminds me of the thread where someone was buying a house with improvements that hadn't been permitted and someone posted "worst case, you die in a fire in your sleep."

People are afraid to just say no and mean it. Typically that's all that is necessary.
firebirdparts

Re: Update: Issues with possession after house closing

Post by firebirdparts »

sleepy06 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm I do wonder if those of us on this board have anxiety-me included. 143 posts later covering a wide spectrum of outcomes and the OP gets champagne and everyone is out. I learned a lot from the thread but it makes me think.
People are different. Lots Of people, their go-to emotion is fear. Others, rage. Some people, a mix of those two. I am often amazed at what people are afraid/enraged/afraid of becoming enraged by. I just don’t have the energy. Congenitally happy.
A fool and your money are soon partners