In an attempt to bring organization to this topic, we will likely be moving and rearranging posts. Rest assured that your contributions will be attributed to you if and when they are moved.
Vanguard offers a fine series of Plain Talk brochures that provide an excellent introduction to the world of money and finance. Here are some publications to get one started on the road to financial freedom.
1. Get A Financial Start
2. How to find the right place for your cashBasics on budgeting, debt, saving, and formulating an investment plan
3. Investment BasicsYour options for cash savings
4. Create Your Investment PlanAn introduction to the investment markets, mutual funds, and how to design a diversified portfolio of investments
Additional Information about Vanguard can be found at our Topic About Vanguard and its Founder.This booklet shows you a simple, five-step method for creating an investment plan.
An additional fine introduction to investing can be found in Laura's two posts, and Emerging Doc's Guideline Rules:
1. Investment Planning
2. Asking Portfolio Questions
3. Emerging Doc's Guideline Rules
John Bogle's time tested tenets on investing can be found in Paul Crafter's compilation of The Twelve Pillars of Wisdom.
Return to the Table of Contents