I realize that there are a million neighborhoods in Orlando and when saying "Orlando" it could mean a billion different things, cultures, demographics, etc. This is why I am starting this thread to get some feedback on particular communities that meet the below. Please note that we are willing to drive upwards of 2 hours from Orlando area to check things out.
- Family friendly. All our children are under 10 years of age so the community needs to be geared towards young families.
- Safe. No violent crimes. I shouldn't be concerned with leaving my garage door open.
- Solid public schools or if that doesn't exist then solid charter/private options.
- Within 60 minutes to the beach which I suspect most of Orlando's suburbs fit this.
- Budget for single family residence: $1,000,000 to $1,500,000.
- Affluent area. Looking for "professionals" neighborhood where people actually live and not short term rental neighborhoods.
Thank you for any responses!!!