Alliant 3/2.5% card - any experience? [Now a "no annual fee" card]

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
anon_investor

Re: Alliant 3/2.5% card - any experience? [Now a "no annual fee" card]

Post by anon_investor »

Does anyone with an Alliant checking account know if there is a way to "lock" the debit card via their website and/or app. I would be hesitant to leave $1k+ in a checking account that did not offer this feature. The 2 banks where we have checking accounts now allow us to "lock" our debit cards via mobile apps.

I have seen a few more 2% CB cards pop up recently. I wonder if there will be other 2%+ CB cards coming out soon.
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

anon_investor wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:48 pm Does anyone with an Alliant checking account know if there is a way to "lock" the debit card via their website and/or app. I would be hesitant to leave $1k+ in a checking account that did not offer this feature. The 2 banks where we have checking accounts now allow us to "lock" our debit cards via mobile apps.

I have seen a few more 2% CB cards pop up recently. I wonder if there will be other 2%+ CB cards coming out soon.
You cannot lock Alliant card via app, you could call and ask.
Topic Author
sunny_socal

Re: Alliant 2.5% Credit Card now has no annual fee

Post by sunny_socal »

Mudpuppy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:51 pm
sunny_socal wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:48 am We both spend 100k a year, you get $2000. I get $2500. For zero ongoing effort I make another $500.
That's a highly simplified example. I doubt many people are putting 100k a year on their credit cards. Most people don't even make 100k a year, and the biggest expense category for most people is rent/mortgage which is harder to pay by credit card.

Scale that credit card spending back to 30k a year, and now you're talking $600 vs $750. It's still $150 more, but the margins are much narrower at a lower annual spend rate. At some point, the hoops aren't really justified by the differential, and if one were inclined to jump through hoops, sign-up bonuses would be a bigger gain.

So this might work for some people, but for others, having to track one more checking account and monthly activity requirements to eek out 0.5% more for their typical annual spend is not really worth it.
Sure, scale the example to whatever fits. It's still totally free money.

And there's nothing to "track" if you're not an active user of the Alliant checking account. Just let the funds sit there.

But don't get it if you don't like it. Some people think having a half dozen cards with different categories is worth it and one can certainly generate even more cash back with that approach. I prefer things that run on auto-pilot and the Alliant card is perfect for that.
mpsz

Post by mpsz »

Overall a positive change, but I wish they had a "$1,000 in checking OR $xx,000 total in all deposit accounts" like most other banks do for their silly hoops. I try to run my checking as close to $0 as possible.
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

mpsz wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:56 pm Overall a positive change, but I wish they had a "$1,000 in checking OR $xx,000 total in all deposit accounts" like most other banks do for their silly hoops. I try to run my checking as close to $0 as possible.
Their checking account currently pays 0.25%; their savings accounts pay 0.55%. Keeping $1,000 in checking vs savings costs $3 per year in foregone interest. And may keep you from accidentally overdrawing the checking account.
jaj2276

Post by jaj2276 »

Funny how things work. I just received an unsolicited offer for Synchrony's 2% cash back Premier World Mastercard. $100 bonus if $1k spent in first 3 months. From their flier:
Get ready to earn more without having to keep track of your rewards. Because the Synchrony Premier card keeps it simple with no categories, limits or tiers -- no kidding! Earn 2% cash back on every purchase anywhere you go with no annual fee.
The only negative from my perspective is the cash back earned is applied as a statement credit within 2 billing periods after an eligible purchase is made. It's really an accounting trick since I pay my balance in full so I simply "pay less" once the cash back credit is applied.

I think I might go ahead and give this one a try.

Edit 1: I applied and was approved (phew!). I will probably leave my Alliant card open since it will be a 1.5% card w/ no annual fee. I will go ahead and close my Chase Preferred as well as I've found that many Bonus Quarters will have merchants that we don't frequent. I'm really happy that there's another no-hassle 2% cash back card besides Citi's Double Cash (I had the DC card but I had a bad experience so I chose to close that account).
Coltrane75

Re: Alliant Visa now limiting cash back

Post by Coltrane75 »

Guess what y'all, this card just got a bit worse!

I just got a letter from Alliant stating:

Pro:
The $99 annual fee is gone.

Con:
A. Starting in October in order to get 2.5% cashback:
1. You must open a high yield checking account; pays 0.25%
AND
2. You must maintain at least a $1,000 balance in the high yield checking account.
3. If 1 AND 2 are not met, then you get 1.5% cashback.
lakpr

Post by lakpr »

Coltrane75 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:46 pm Guess what y'all, this card just got a bit worse!

Pro:

Con:
AND
2. You must maintain at least a $1,000 balance in the high yield checking account.
I am not sure why you think this is a worse deal. You are essentially getting $99 per year return on $1000 that you need to keep in the high yield checking account. That's a 0.25% yield + 9.9% implied return = 10.24% effective yield. Where do you get that kind of yield?

Once you meet conditions 1 & 2, the reward structure is identical as before.
UpperNwGuy

Post by UpperNwGuy »

Coltrane75 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:46 pm Guess what y'all, this card just got a bit worse!

Pro:

Con:
AND
This is not worse. It is better.
Coltrane75

Post by Coltrane75 »

One last rule is that the high rate checking account must receive at least one monthly deposit.

Thanks for the responses; now that I think of it, it is better if you don't mind adding another account.
hoffse

Post by hoffse »

BW1985 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 am Who here is spending more than $10k a month on their personal credit card though? I would guess very, very few people.
2 daycare payments each month + quarterly estimated taxes + reimbursed business expenses in noncategory spend (conference fees, continuing education, etc.) + insurance and general living expenses.... yeah, I'm averaging well over $10K per month on credit card spend. I have the BOA card for 2.625% and it's been great after an initial PITA getting the whole thing set up. I looked at Alliant but BOA was slightly higher. I'm sure that rate will be capped or nerfed at some point too, but until then...
gwe67

Post by gwe67 »

hoffse wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:39 pm
BW1985 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 am Who here is spending more than $10k a month on their personal credit card though? I would guess very, very few people.
2 daycare payments each month + quarterly estimated taxes + reimbursed business expenses in noncategory spend (conference fees, continuing education, etc.) + insurance and general living expenses.... yeah, I'm averaging well over $10K per month on credit card spend. I have the BOA card for 2.625% and it's been great after an initial PITA getting the whole thing set up. I looked at Alliant but BOA was slightly higher. I'm sure that rate will be capped or nerfed at some point too, but until then...
I hope they drop the "manufactured spending" people from these programs so the rest of us don't get "nerfed".
VTI 48%, VXUS 12%, BND 40%
UpperNwGuy

Post by UpperNwGuy »

gwe67 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:51 pm I hope they drop the "manufactured spending" people from these programs so the rest of us don't get "nerfed".
I sure hope bogleheads don't participate in the manufactured spending game.
Topic Author
sunny_socal

Post by sunny_socal »

UpperNwGuy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Pro:

Con:
AND
It is indeed better. Store $1k of your emergency fund at Alliant and add a $1 deposit per pay period. Then it's a free card.
Tingting1013

Post by Tingting1013 »

You are lucky your daycare accepts credit cards! That would be $50k/yr for me.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

Tingting1013 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:30 pm
You are lucky your daycare accepts credit cards! That would be $50k/yr for me.
Yeah, our daycare accepts CC but charges a 3% processing fee, so we do direct debit.
Coltrane75

Post by Coltrane75 »

What does "nerf" and "manufacturing spending" mean?
dillrob

Post by dillrob »

I inquired about a pro-rata refund of my $59 annual fee paid in March.

Alliant stated that they would NOT issue a pro-rata refund. I'm not sure how this is fair or even legal as I paid $59 for an ANNUAL agreement - 2.5% on my card up to $10,000. They are no longer doing this so they are not living up to their end of the bargain hence my pro-rata refund request.

Anyone else in the same situation? If so, I would suggest contacting Alliant as well.
msi

Post by msi »

sunny_socal wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:07 pm
UpperNwGuy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Pro:

Con:
AND
It is indeed better. Store $1k of your emergency fund at Alliant and add a $1 deposit per pay period. Then it's a free card.
Is it otherwise a good card, in terms of customer service and whatnot?
hoffse

Post by hoffse »

Coltrane75 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:30 am What does "nerf" and "manufacturing spending" mean?
"Nerf:" Eliminated. It tends to happen to high-rewards credit card programs over time, especially when they attract manufactured spenders. Eventually the banks decide it's costing too much and they just shut the whole program down.

"Manufacturing Spending:" Literally creating spending from nothing. Typically this involves buying certain Visa gift cards with a credit card to earn points, liquidating the gift cards by purchasing things like money orders in select retail locations that will allow you to do it (YMMV), and then depositing the money order or other cash equivalent in your bank account to pay off the credit card. Or something like that. The specific strategies are always changing as the rules change, and I don't keep up with the most current methods. Apparently you used to be able to order dollar coins online with no CC fee or shipping fee and deposit them directly into a bank account to pay off your card. That one is no longer around, but some folks got lifetime airline status with it back in the day. People who do this will run tens of thousands of dollars through their cards each month, generating huge credit card rewards/points balances, and this leads to the banks "nerfing" the program for the rest of us who do happen to have a very high spend that's honest.
Topic Author
sunny_socal

Post by sunny_socal »

dillrob wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:36 am I inquired about a pro-rata refund of my $59 annual fee paid in March.

Alliant stated that they would NOT issue a pro-rata refund. I'm not sure how this is fair or even legal as I paid $59 for an ANNUAL agreement - 2.5% on my card up to $10,000. They are no longer doing this so they are not living up to their end of the bargain hence my pro-rata refund request.

Anyone else in the same situation? If so, I would suggest contacting Alliant as well.
Yes, but I'm not going to complain about it. I generate $2500 in tax-free cash from the card every year. :beer You were willing to pay the fee before, what's changed?
dillrob

Post by dillrob »

I paid the fee for an annual benefit. I am no longer entitled to that benefit unless I go through additional steps each month.

It's that simple. We had a deal that Alliant isn't living up to.

I agree that this is a good deal if someone is signing up new, but not a good deal for someone who already paid for this benefit (assuming under $10k/month) like myself.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I merged Value52's thread into the ongoing discussion.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

dillrob wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:36 am I inquired about a pro-rata refund of my $59 annual fee paid in March.

This alone is a good reason never to do business with Alliant....
dillrob

Post by dillrob »

None of my posts state I would not do business with Alliant.

I plan to open the checking account and go through the monthly qualification transfers.

I still want a pro-rate refund since I paid for 12 months of benefit (without having a checking account and monthly transfers) and only received 4 months of benefit.

It's that simple.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

dillrob wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:11 am None of my posts state I would not do business with Alliant.

I plan to open the checking account and go through the monthly qualification transfers.

I still want a pro-rate refund since I paid for 12 months of benefit (without having a checking account and monthly transfers) and only received 4 months of benefit.

It's that simple.
Well, this sounds like at least the second time that Alliant has "changed the rules of the game". My friend has this card, and was not happy they added the $10k/mo limit on 2.5% CB. He has legitimate $10k/mo in spend (not manufactured). So while some of these changes only impact some people, it seems strange for a credit card to change their terms like this so frequently without sufficient advanced notice or compensation.
FedGuy

Post by FedGuy »

hoffse wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:00 pm"Nerf:" Eliminated. It tends to happen to high-rewards credit card programs over time, especially when they attract manufactured spenders. Eventually the banks decide it's costing too much and they just shut the whole program down.
Actually, I think "nerf" is usually taken to mean "to make worse" or "to lessen." So a credit card that nerfs its 2% cash back might be changing the cash back to 1.5% or 1%, for example, not necessarily eliminating it entirely.

It's still a bad thing, but it's a difference in degree.
Topic Author
sunny_socal

Post by sunny_socal »

anon_investor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:18 am
dillrob wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:11 am None of my posts state I would not do business with Alliant.

It's that simple.
Well, this sounds like at least the second time that Alliant has "changed the rules of the game". My friend has this card, and was not happy they added the $10k/mo limit on 2.5% CB. He has legitimate $10k/mo in spend (not manufactured). So while some of these changes only impact some people, it seems strange for a credit card to change their terms like this so frequently without sufficient advanced notice or compensation.
People indeed tend to get "upset" when things change, but conveniently forget that Google, Amazon, Yahoo, Samsung also change their terms of service at least a couple times a year. Your computer and cell phone software are also updated several times a year. People click "accept" and move on without another thought. Banks and credit cards ALL change their terms of service at least annually. I wish it didn't happen at all, but it does and now it doesn't bother me. If the changes are severe enough I tend to take my business elsewhere. For example Capital One used to offer 2% interest on their Money Market accounts... then all of a sudden it dropped to 0.5% After that I moved some funds to my local credit union where I get 1%. I have no expectation of the world remaining in a steady state for very long, I am prepared to adapt continually in order to optimize the outcome for myself.

So regarding the Alliant annual fee. Yes I paid it as well and yes I'd prefer to get a pro-rated amount back. Some places like USAA and Allstate seem to always issue a refund if an agreement has changed and USAA even gives all members a little "cash back" each year via profit sharing. Some credit cards will issue a refund or waive it if you call - that kind of thing depends on how much noise one is willing to make. I've spent enough time on the phone with banks, credit card companies and insurance agents to know that I lose not only the actual phone time but I also suffer a great deal of stress dealing with countless 3rd-party phone reps and crawling through automated phone trees. So if Alliant decides to keep the paltry sum I paid for the card, so be it.

Old timers can go ahead and find a better card if they are able. At this time however there is really no better deal for a fire-and-forget cash back card. (Yes, you can do categorized cash back cards but that's extra effort.) It's pretty easy to argue that the BofA card with the $100k deposit requirement has much greater 'hoops' to jump through. It may help to realize that you once paid the fee and would have kept the card until the end of the current enrollment period. After that it would have undergone renewal for another fee. This time however, that fee will not be there.

Any newcomers should certainly welcome the recent changes. So you must keep a $1k balance at Alliant to qualify for the top benefits but that's really it. The direct deposit is trivial and cheap ($1) and the electronic statements is something we all do anyway. No limit on the cash back.
DrivingFun

Post by DrivingFun »

For those that product changed, or opened this card after the terms have changed. Is there any way to qualify for tier 1 rewards before next year?

It states that you must meet checking eligibility requirements for an entirety of the prior quarter. Being that it's already August, while I can still meet the 1k balance for the quarter, I have no way to do an electronic deposit for July. Does this mean that Q3 eligibility is out of the window? Therefore I can only start earning eligibility in Q4? As such no 2.5% until January?

:confused
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

Hmmm. Just received my August statement (first statement since the recent cash back changes) and the rebate is a couple of dollars short. New purchases were $4,100.14 which should provide a rebate of $103 (they round to the nearest dollar) but I was only given $100. No credits other than last month's cash back (but that has never reduced the rebate in the past).

Unfortunately, their statement provides no useful information - just "Dollars Earned at 2.5% This Statement $100" and I see nothing online that lets you see rebate earned per purchase.

The only thing that stands out to me is a $105 purchase at Costco. I know some other cards don't pay rebates on purchases at warehouse clubs but in the past, Alliant has. But I can't help wondering if this is a change they forgot to mention.

I have not yet had a chance to call but will once I do.
tashnewbie

Re: Alliant 3/2.5% card - any experience?

Post by tashnewbie »

sunny_socal wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:53 pm So yes there are now some more 'hoops' to jump through. But the reward is still pretty high and the requirements easy to meet:
- I direct deposit $10 per pay period into the checking account
- Keep $1k in the checking account

After those steps the program is on autopilot. I spend like I normally do, pay my bill, and once a month I go to collect my fat rebate. I send it to my Savings account at Alliant. I've been making about $2500/year through this card, well worth it IMO. :beer
Do you know if an ACH transfer from another bank would qualify for the monthly direct deposit, or does it require true payroll (or SS etc) direct deposit?
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

Per their T&Cs, "have at least one monthly electronic deposit posted to your checking account in each calendar month. An electronic deposit is defined as a direct deposit, payroll deposit, ATM deposit, mobile check deposit or transfer from another financial institution."

It is not clear to me if the transfer from another financial institution needs to be pushed to Alliant or if a pull from another institution counts.
tashnewbie

Post by tashnewbie »

lstone19 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:00 pm Per their T&Cs, "have at least one monthly electronic deposit posted to your checking account in each calendar month. An electronic deposit is defined as a direct deposit, payroll deposit, ATM deposit, mobile check deposit or transfer from another financial institution."

It is not clear to me if the transfer from another financial institution needs to be pushed to Alliant or if a pull from another institution counts.
Thanks!
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

lstone19 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:27 am Hmmm. Just received my August statement (first statement since the recent cash back changes) and the rebate is a couple of dollars short. New purchases were $4,100.14 which should provide a rebate of $103 (they round to the nearest dollar) but I was only given $100. No credits other than last month's cash back (but that has never reduced the rebate in the past).

Unfortunately, their statement provides no useful information - just "Dollars Earned at 2.5% This Statement $100" and I see nothing online that lets you see rebate earned per purchase.

The only thing that stands out to me is a $105 purchase at Costco. I know some other cards don't pay rebates on purchases at warehouse clubs but in the past, Alliant has. But I can't help wondering if this is a change they forgot to mention.

I have not yet had a chance to call but will once I do.
I'm surprised not to have any responses to the above. Alliant has not replied to me yet.

I know there are a bunch of account holders here so just looking for simple confirmation if your rebate amount was correct or not. Particularly interested if you had charges at a warehouse club given what I mentioned above.
epoche

Post by epoche »

lstone19 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 am Hmmm. Just received my August statement (first statement since the recent cash back changes) and the rebate is a couple of dollars short. New purchases were $4,100.14 which should provide a rebate of $103 (they round to the nearest dollar) but I was only given $100. No credits other than last month's cash back (but that has never reduced the rebate in the past).
Just checked my August statement and it is off very slightly. Purchases less credits * .025 = $73.80, but credit was $72. The difference of $1.80/.025 = $72, so maybe they are treating the cash back as an additional credit somehow? Your difference seems like it might be close enough that this could account for it as well. I have a bunch of warehouse charges, and am clearly getting credit for them.
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

epoche wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:43 pm Just checked my August statement and it is off very slightly. Purchases less credits * .025 = $73.80, but credit was $72. The difference of $1.80/.025 = $72, so maybe they are treating the cash back as an additional credit somehow? Your difference seems like it might be close enough that this could account for it as well. I have a bunch of warehouse charges, and am clearly getting credit for them.
Hadn't thought of that possibility but that could be it. Another is I noticed that I had one charge of $93 that was charged on 7/11 but did not post until 7/15. Since their T&Cs made mention of the new policy applying to accounts opened on or before 7/13, I wonder if they screwed up and did not credit the rebate for charges that were pre-7/13 on this statement.

My love/hate relationship with Alliant continues. Every time I decide they seem to be one of the best, they do something stupid that makes me reconsider (I've been with them for 31 years).
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

lstone19 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:27 am Hmmm. Just received my August statement (first statement since the recent cash back changes) and the rebate is a couple of dollars short. New purchases were $4,100.14 which should provide a rebate of $103 (they round to the nearest dollar) but I was only given $100. No credits other than last month's cash back (but that has never reduced the rebate in the past).
It took a while but Alliant finally responded and said there "was an issue with the calculation". Unfortunately, I missed their phone call and was left a voice mail that did not explain further what the issue was. The difference was credited to my cash back balance so will be there next time I redeem.
fatcharlie

Post by fatcharlie »

Does anyone who has this card know if it supports Quicken DirectConnect (automatically downloading the statement in OFX format from the server)?
cacophony

Post by cacophony »

This is an interesting alternative to Double Cash, especially considering that Double Cash recently removed most of the benefits.

Specifically, here are the main benefits that the Alliant card has that Double Cash does not:

- Extended warranty (up to a year)
- Purchase security (theft/damage coverage for 90 days)
- Travel accident insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- No foreign transaction fee

plus you also get the extra .5%!

I already have Alliant checking so this is tempting.
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

cacophony wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:54 pm This is an interesting alternative to Double Cash, especially considering that Double Cash recently removed most of the benefits.

Specifically, here are the main benefits that the Alliant card has that Double Cash does not:

Is the Auto rental collision damage waiver serve as primary or secondary insurance?
cacophony

Post by cacophony »

anon_investor wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 pm
cacophony wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:54 pm This is an interesting alternative to Double Cash, especially considering that Double Cash recently removed most of the benefits.

Is the Auto rental collision damage waiver serve as primary or secondary insurance?
If You do have personal automobile insurance or other insurance that covers theft or
damage, this benefit reimburses You for the deductible portion of Your car insurance or
other insurance, along with any unreimbursed portion of administrative and loss-of-use
charges imposed by the car rental company, as well as reasonable towing charges
while the car was Your responsibility.

If You do not have personal automobile insurance or any other insurance, the benefit
reimburses You for covered theft, damage, or administrative and loss-of-use charges
imposed by the rental company, as well as reasonable towing charges that occur while
You are responsible for the vehicle.

If You are renting outside of Your country of residence, the coverage provided under
this benefit is primary and reimburses You for covered theft, damage, or administrative
and loss-of-use charges imposed by the rental company, as well as reasonable towing
charges that occur while You are responsible for the vehicle.
(from: https://www.alliantcreditunion.org/imag ... waiver.pdf)
anon_investor

Post by anon_investor »

cacophony wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:57 pm
anon_investor wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 pm

If You do have personal automobile insurance or other insurance that covers theft or
damage, this benefit reimburses You for the deductible portion of Your car insurance or
other insurance, along with any unreimbursed portion of administrative and loss-of-use
charges imposed by the car rental company, as well as reasonable towing charges
while the car was Your responsibility.

If You do not have personal automobile insurance or any other insurance, the benefit
reimburses You for covered theft, damage, or administrative and loss-of-use charges
imposed by the rental company, as well as reasonable towing charges that occur while
You are responsible for the vehicle.

If You are renting outside of Your country of residence, the coverage provided under
this benefit is primary and reimburses You for covered theft, damage, or administrative
and loss-of-use charges imposed by the rental company, as well as reasonable towing
charges that occur while You are responsible for the vehicle.
(from: https://www.alliantcreditunion.org/imag ... waiver.pdf)
Ah, okay. So it is secondary...
DrivingFun

Post by DrivingFun »

It seems bizarre to me that they round down your cashback to the nearest dollar. It absolutely had to be done for cost cutting measures. :annoyed
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

DrivingFun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:22 pm It seems bizarre to me that they round down your cashback to the nearest dollar. It absolutely had to be done for cost cutting measures. :annoyed
They don't. My experience is it's rounded to the nearest dollar, up or down.
DrivingFun

Post by DrivingFun »

lstone19 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:29 pm
DrivingFun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:22 pm It seems bizarre to me that they round down your cashback to the nearest dollar. It absolutely had to be done for cost cutting measures. :annoyed
My statement close balance was 745.10 x 0.025 = $18.62, I see $18 on the statement.
lstone19

Post by lstone19 »

DrivingFun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:31 pm
lstone19 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:29 pm
My statement close balance was 745.10 x 0.025 = $18.62, I see $18 on the statement.
Perhaps another change with the "new" program effective with billing periods that started after 7/13. My July statement (old program) was $2,110.37 in net purchases * 2.5% = $52.76 which rounded to $53.