Coronavirus (Consumer Issues) How you are preparing?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
quantAndHold

Re: Coronavirus (Consumer Issues) How you are preparing?

Post by quantAndHold »

livesoft wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:06 pm
H-Town wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:52 pm
livesoft wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:26 pm I love my masks!
We went from 40 degree last March to triple digit heat index in Summer 2020. It went down to single digit temperature in Feb 2021, and then it starts getting back up to 90 heat index now in May. Do you still love your masks in 100 degree weather? :D
C'mon and think about this. Very few people around here are outside in 100 F weather. I am not wearing a mask in my home nor when I am outdoors with no one around me that is not in my immediate vaccinated family. I wear my mask when I get out of my air-conditioned car in the grocery store parking lot and in meetings with people that are not in my immediate vaccinated family. Those meetings could be outdoors, but only in 85 F heat which is rather cool for my neck of the woods.
I live in Southern California. Basically everything anyone does moved outdoors for the duration, summer or winter. I’ve been teaching in a parking lot for the last 11 months. Masks are fine in February. Once the temp hits 80 though, I start getting maskne. It’s unpleasant.
Yes, I’m really that pedantic.