I feel like my friend is about to make a massive financial mistake

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Hyperchicken

Re: I feel like my friend is about to make a massive financial mistake

Post by Hyperchicken »

"How does one make a small fortune in farming business..."
Onlineid3089

Post by Onlineid3089 »

Hyperchicken wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 pm "How does one make a small fortune in farming business..."
Start with a large fortune :beer
eggraid101

Post by eggraid101 »

I wouldn't come out and tell him, "I think that's a bad idea." Rather, ask him questions that he should be asking himself:

- Are you worried that you might lose all of your investment?
- Do you trust everyone involved fully?
- Do you feel like you have the knowledge to understand the intricacies of the contracts and LLC ppwk?

etc.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I removed an off-topic post linking to a dating site. This thread has run its course and is locked (topic exhausted). See: Locked Topics
Moderators or site admins may lock a topic (set it so no more replies may be added) when a violation of posting policy has occurred. Occasionally, even if there are no overt violations of posting policy, a topic (or thread) will reach a point where the information content of the discussion has been essentially exhausted and further replies are much more likely to cause distress to the community than add anything of value.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.