My LenderFi refinance is going well

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
bluebolt

Re: My LenderFi refinance is going well

Post by bluebolt »

jj45 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:50 pm My LenderFi closing is Monday. They emailed me the 97 pages of closing documents. I will of course read them all closely before signing anything, but is there anything I should pay particular attention to as my eyes glaze over? I notice 7 of the pages are an amortization schedule. Anyone check the math on that?
My biggest focus was on the numbers for the closing and verifying that all the costs and credits were correct.
I read the rest (honestly did not read the amortization schedule), but it's mostly boilerplate that I have seen many times before due to all of my refis so it went quickly.
High Income Parent

Post by High Income Parent »

Thanks to all of you just closed last week on a 15 year 2.00% mortgage no escrow, with $400 closing costs with Lenderfi. Extremely easy process. Waved the appraisal and just had to upload a few documents. Loan officer/notary came to the house and we signed everything in about 30 minutes. Got the email our loan funded about four business days after closing. Now just waiting on the info on who to send the check to.
Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work. | | C. S. Lewis
Pessimist55

Post by Pessimist55 »

Anyone have issues accessing amerihome's website. I haven't been able to for the last month. Always an error and non responsive customer service team.

https://amerihome.loanadministration.co ... me/#/login

I just get an error of try again.
BrandonBogle

Post by BrandonBogle »

Pessimist55 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:27 am Anyone have issues accessing amerihome's website. I haven't been able to for the last month. Always an error and non responsive customer service team.

I get the Welcome page asking for my login credentials at that link. I’m on an iPhone right now.
Silk McCue

Post by Silk McCue »

Pessimist55 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:27 am Anyone have issues accessing amerihome's website. I haven't been able to for the last month. Always an error and non responsive customer service team.

I just logged in successfully.

Did you move over to the new system that you should have been notified about a while back? If not use this link.

https://amerihome.loanadministration.co ... #/register

Cheers
SEAworld9

Post by SEAworld9 »

I just logged in fine as well
Pessimist55

Post by Pessimist55 »

I have no clue whether I was moved to a new system. The link was obtained by entering my phone number associated w my account from their main site.

I'd include a screenshot if I could but here's the text version
I've tried this on multiple computers and cell phones. Always this error
I've also tried your link and got the same error

-----+

Sorry, something happened.
Please try again at a later time.

ID: cfc25975-31cf-4e31-9ad6-25fdf6585288
ErrorCode: SDW-FCNFG-0
Sat Mar 06 2021 17:16:17 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Polymorphic

Post by Polymorphic »

I applied to refinance with LenderFi just 11 days ago, and we closed today. I'm quite impressed.
lihp9p8jhu7

Post by lihp9p8jhu7 »

I spoke with them this weekend and they are doing a crazy special with much lower rates. From what I have seen, they currently have the best rates so anyone looking for a loan rn should definitely chose them.
FlaLove

Post by FlaLove »

Started my application for a refi yesterday, but unable to complete today. Appears the application webpage is down. Also getting security cert warnings. Looks like maybe it expired today so maybe that's why their site is experiencing some issues.

The servicing portal linked on the website seems to be working, but goes to https://lenderfi.servicingdivision.com

This is probably correct, but can anyone confirm this? Just wanted to make sure this wasn't something fishy since the domain is different.
kafox15

Post by kafox15 »

For anyone who has refinanced or is refinancing with LenderFi and then being sold to a different servicer, pay attention to your escrow and make sure the proper amount shows up with your new servicer. My escrow account with the new servicer was about $1800 short and it took me a few weeks of emailing back and forth with Lenderfi for it to be corrected (or so they say, still waiting on the money to show up in my escrow account).

For reference, I refinanced with LenderFi, made my first payment to LenderFi and was then transferred to Mr. Cooper.