You might be right. Futures are down -1.5% right now.
Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” J.R.R. Tolkien,The Lord of the Rings
Surreal timing. One of my cats caught/killed its very first mouse somewhere between late last night and early this morning. It then caught/killed another one this evening. Those dead mice might bounce, but I wouldn't trust that anymore than I'd trust today's stock bounce.
Oh! When I read the book it was contemporary fiction; now it's historical. The book and its series were hilarious, too.
5. Mouse is dead and the cat may (or may not) still be in the box now that it has lost interest in the dead bouncing mouse.frugaltigris wrote: ↑Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:56 amThis title inspires to understand a generalization of Schrodinger's cat paradox by including a mouse. Options would be:
1. is cat alive along with the mouse?
2. is cat alive but mouse is dead (more likely)
3. is mouse alive with a dead cat (quantum mechanics will say not impossible)
4. mouse and cat are both dead
Last edited by Info_Hound on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This rally smells. We have not even seen economic numbers showing recession (they will), the death counts which will explode, the unemployment numbers which hit double digits (if not already) plus major retailers who will close. The stimulus bill will not save these things. It is too late. How far out is market looking to be calling a bottom already? Not believing this one. Hope and dreams, trying to draw suckers.