What video games are you currently playing?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
bonustreats

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Post by bonustreats » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:17 pm

TSR wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:54 pm
babyboglehead wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:29 pm
I knew there had to be at least some of us on here. Given limited playing time the past decade or so I have been playing for the first time most of the big games from the last 5-6 years. I have a huge backlog of PS Plus games, which are conveniently mostly the big games I missed. Just wrapping up Nioh and loving the tight (and very unforgiving) combat and deliciously grim 1600s Japanese aesthetics.

Zelda Breath of the Wild was probably worth the price of the Switch by itself.

All the Playstation exclusives have been nailing it recently.
God of War - I never played any of the GOW games before this, but always had a thing for Greek and Norse mythology, and having a son around the age of the main character's didn't hurt.
Spiderman
Horizon Zero Dawn

Only recently played Metal Gear Phantom Pain. It was amazing if you were ever a fan of the genre and missed it the first time around (barring the laughably unnecessarily skimpy clothing of certain female snipers).

Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War were also both amazing.

Diablo 3 was great but haven't played in a few years, really looking forward to the next one.

On PSVR - Beat Saber is amazing and my go-to game to let people try out the VR as it is fun, intuitive, and a zero nausea experience. If you have coin, Skyrim VR is also amazing. Being a sneak archer never felt so gratifying as using 2 PS move controllers to aim the bow and arrow respectively. Rush of Blood, while short, is also extremely gratifying to play with two move controllers.

Guilty pleasure: Minecraft. I play it with my kids mostly, but sometimes even playing alone in our shared world there is something Zen about the monotony of putting up fences around a newly discovered village.
If you liked Nioh (I did too), I'd guess you'd really like Sekiro. It's HARD but very, very good.

I've been playing Outer Worlds and it's pretty good.
I usually wait to buy a console until there's a game that I have to play and God of War was that game. I've been a fan of the series since the PS2 days and this game did not disappoint. Spider-Man was incredible and could have been a trilogy of movies - there's that much content. Just started HZD yesterday and so far, it looks great.

Recently finished the Darksiders series (1-3) - hack/slash games with (what I think is) a compelling/fun story line.

As mentioned earlier, the Mass Effect series is without peer and is some of the greatest storytelling ever. Rumor has it that they're planning on re-releasing with updated graphics (UE4, I think), but it's definitely not confirmed. My coworker is a HUGE fan and sent me an infographic that was put out by BioWare for ME3 and there were some wild stats (based on decisions that were made throughout the series) - I couldn't figure out how to attach it here with spoiler tags, but if anyone's interested, just PM me and I'll send it to you.

Really enjoying this thread!

rj342

Post by rj342 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:52 pm

My go to game for almost 2 years has been the free pre-release Unreal Tournament first person shooter reboot that ended up abandoned because Epic stumbled into the Fortnite printing press, when their throwaway free copycat King of the Hill mode unexpectedly eclipsed the original planned Fortnite Save the World game mode.
Development on this incarnation of UT has been shelved, but they keep the servers running.

What's crazy, I go way back w FPS games, all the way to Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke3D and Quake in my late 20s, but it wasn't until my 50s tht I got into multiplayer against real people. Plain old death match online was always a bit too fast for me plus got boring quickly, but the some of the newer team modes are really good. The UT has a mode called Blitz that is a hybrid between Assault and a reverse CTF -- the map is not symmetric, and offense has to carry/push the flag from their own base into the enemy's. The team's take turns attacking and defending with only the one flag. Can think of it as a sort of football with guns (less literally than UT2004's Bombing Run mode).

Team tactics actually matter, as well as playing the map intelligently. Running the flag, defense using map choke points, etc mean a guy like me w slower reaction times can still really contribute since it is not all fast twitch death match and instead smarts matter.

FWIW I am not interested by the trend in most FPS's now to have tons of resource management tasks for armor & weapons upgrades, etc, even crafting (looking at you, The Division) that IMO take me out of the actual game play too much.

stilts1007

Post by stilts1007 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 pm

createplayact wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:59 pm
TSR wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:53 am
Anyone playing The Witness? It's really fascinating. I'm about 90% of the way through and am reaching the point where I can't get any traction on the last few puzzles. Really lovely game though.
Wife and I played through the Witness a few years ago. We loved it! It helps very much having two people to bounce ideas back and forth. Really had a good time with this one and would highly recommend it for fans of Myst or logic puzzles.
I loved the Witness. Played it a few years ago when it first game out, and now I'm replaying it with my daughter (who is a little out of her depth with most of the puzzles but "helps out" and loves to explore the world.) Another similar mind-bending first-person puzzle game that I enjoyed playing is called The Talos Principle. And of course Portal is probably THE game to play in that genre if you haven't tried it already. Great puzzles and really funny dialog to boot.

I really like first-person "exploration" games, which offer an immersive story experience and that feeling of discovery, but no combat. A few great ones that come to mind are Firewatch, Tacoma, and Gone Home. All are available for $20 or less on the Steam platform, and go on sale from time to time.

Subnautica is a first-person open-world survival/exploration and base-building game with some (mostly optional) combat. It has an immersive story line and a great collecting/building experience. Think great sci-fi story meets The Sims/Minecraft. My favorite single-player game I've played in a long time. Definitely worth checking out.

Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Last 3 games that I finished: The Witcher 3 and DLCs, Horizon Zero Dawn and DLC, then The Witcher 2. Kind of scrounging around looking for something else. Got my eye on Greedfall and the Outer Worlds - but I prefer to wait until at least the game has matured with maybe a DLC or two, and maybe a "Game of The Year Edition" or something.

Thegame14

Post by Thegame14 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:35 pm

anyone have any PC strategy games to suggest, nothing too complicated, no first person shooter.

swordandscales

Post by swordandscales » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Thegame14 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:35 pm
anyone have any PC strategy games to suggest, nothing too complicated, no first person shooter.

Stellaris, Civ VI are good.
XCOM is turn-based strategy shooter combat (I prefer the “new” original to XCOM 2, they’re substantially different)

What sort of strategy are you looking for? Massive, macro, micro, RTS?
Discipline is freedom. | -Jocko Willink

AJC408

Post by AJC408 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 pm

Counter-Strike (1.6 was the best) was by far my favorite video game growing up. I don't even want to know how many hours... or days but more likely weeks that game took from my life.

More recently I finished Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and just started Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

Today, nothing beats FortNite!!! 8-)

rj342

Post by rj342 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:18 pm

stilts1007 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 pm
I really like first-person "exploration" games, which offer an immersive story experience and that feeling of discovery, but no combat. A few great ones that come to mind are Firewatch, Tacoma, and Gone Home. All are available for $20 or less on the Steam platform, and go on sale from time to time.

I will check those out, but I am put off by heavy resource management and crafting -- I would rather explore & interact with the world than sperg over resources, crafting, umpteen jillionupgrades yo have to keep doing to advance like in some games.

I am more of a first person shooter guy, so like combat, but like a real world environment feel for some exploration and in-context sensible puzzles. I still think Half Life 2 was the best synthesis.

dustinst22

Post by dustinst22 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Ever since I got hooked on the Elder Scrolls series (started with Morrowind), everything else seems to bore me in comparison. I never get hooked on anything else. So now I just wait until the next one comes along. Downside is it can be many many years of waiting.

youngpleb

Post by youngpleb » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Barkingsparrow wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:19 pm
Last 3 games that I finished: The Witcher 3 and DLCs, Horizon Zero Dawn and DLC, then The Witcher 2. Kind of scrounging around looking for something else. Got my eye on Greedfall and the Outer Worlds - but I prefer to wait until at least the game has matured with maybe a DLC or two, and maybe a "Game of The Year Edition" or something.
Out of curiosity about how long did it take to complete Witcher 3 and its DLC content? I've owned it for a couple years but have never even started it as it seems like such a massive game and time is limited for me these days! Would yo recommend it?

Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 pm

youngpleb wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm
Barkingsparrow wrote:
Out of curiosity about how long did it take to complete Witcher 3 and its DLC content? I've owned it for a couple years but have never even started it as it seems like such a massive game and time is limited for me these days! Would yo recommend it?
I tend to take my time in a game - exploring every nook and corner, completing every side-quest. Looking at my game log, I can see I spent over a year with TW3, including the two DLCs. It is a great game, one of the all-time best, but yes, it's massive.

scottinmet

Post by scottinmet » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Elsebet wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:25 pm
and especially the music. In fact the music is so good I ended up buying the orchestrated soundtrack volumes 1 and 2 on iTunes. Note that Nobuo Uetmatsu, who did most of the Final Fantasy series music is also involved in this game's music.
I'll have to check that out. I like games that have a good soundtrack to go along with the gameplay. The one I remember most fondly is Caesar 3. The music really set the tone as you're building your ancient city into a thriving megalopolis.

Here's the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMk6d51vxnc

mpklub

Post by mpklub » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:14 pm

rj342 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:18 pm
stilts1007 wrote:

I will check those out, but I am put off by heavy resource management and crafting -- I would rather explore & interact with the world than sperg over resources, crafting, umpteen jillionupgrades yo have to keep doing to advance like in some games.

I am more of a first person shooter guy, so like combat, but like a real world environment feel for some exploration and in-context sensible puzzles. I still think Half Life 2 was the best synthesis.
Firewatch and Gone Home have zero resource management. They are all about interacting with the world in which the narrative takes place. I will second Firewatch as that game really sucked me in with the narrative it told. Gone Home was enjoyable as well, but didn't hit me the same way that Firewatch did. I have not played Tacoma, but it's on my list of games to play.

I am currently playing Days Gone on PS4. Really enjoying the game world so far. It feels like the Walking Dead game that we never got. I've also had a bit of a resurgence with sports games over the past year and a half. I've been spending a lot of time with the old NCAA football series and MLB The Show. Also recently been getting a nostalgia kick for old wrestling games so am looking at spending some time on those games. Just pure fun to mess around with.

createplayact

Post by createplayact » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:29 pm

stilts1007 wrote:
createplayact wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:59 pm
TSR wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:53 am
Anyone playing The Witness? It's really fascinating. I'm about 90% of the way through and am reaching the point where I can't get any traction on the last few puzzles. Really lovely game though.
Wife and I played through the Witness a few years ago. We loved it! It helps very much having two people to bounce ideas back and forth. Really had a good time with this one and would highly recommend it for fans of Myst or logic puzzles.
I loved the Witness. Played it a few years ago when it first game out, and now I'm replaying it with my daughter (who is a little out of her depth with most of the puzzles but "helps out" and loves to explore the world.) Another similar mind-bending first-person puzzle game that I enjoyed playing is called The Talos Principle. And of course Portal is probably THE game to play in that genre if you haven't tried it already. Great puzzles and really funny dialog to boot.

Subnautica is a first-person open-world survival/exploration and base-building game with some (mostly optional) combat. It has an immersive story line and a great collecting/building experience. Think great sci-fi story meets The Sims/Minecraft. My favorite single-player game I've played in a long time. Definitely worth checking out.
Sounds like your tastes are right in line with mine. Portal 2 is probably my favorite PC game of all time. Firewatch was good, Gone Home was pretty good. the Talos Principle and Subnautica are on my "to play" list.

Thegame14

Post by Thegame14 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:15 pm

swordandscales wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm
Thegame14 wrote:

XCOM is turn-based strategy shooter combat (I prefer the “new” original to XCOM 2, they’re substantially different)

What sort of strategy are you looking for? Massive, macro, micro, RTS?
I mostly play a Civ brand game called "beyond EArth" I paid for Civ 6 but havent played it yet, I mainly enjoy games where you build up things and fight that are turn based, used to love command and conquer 2 red alert, tried a later version I think 6 but couldnt get past tutorial, I liked another one where you have a home base and have to mine materials and build defenses and military and then an attack comes, called stronghold, I used to like final fantasy but havent played that in like 20 years, so mostly games like Civ or C&C or I would love a baseball game where you can play or sim games and build a farm system and make trades but havent seena game like that since I think it was called MVP baseball or something like that.

cogito

Post by cogito » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:52 pm

AJC408 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 pm
Counter-Strike (1.6 was the best) was by far my favorite video game growing up. I don't even want to know how many hours... or days but more likely weeks that game took from my life.

More recently I finished Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and just started Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm a developer at Respawn and working on Jedi: Fallen Order has been one of the projects I've been most proud of.

Currently I'm playing The Outer Wilds, and Mudrunner: Spintires. Both great.

Momus

Post by Momus » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:06 am

youngpleb wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm
Barkingsparrow wrote:
100 hours minimum for no looting. 200 hours if you are a completionist. One of the best game ever made. Nothing is like it.

engineerahead

Post by engineerahead » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:40 am

Barkingsparrow wrote:
Played both and had fun with them.
Outer worlds seemed to be overhyped in the community and the actual delivery was slightly weaker but still a fun game to play, closest to skyrim (with guns) if you played skyrim.
Greedfall on the other hand was a refreshing experience, the game is way better than I expected, though it went under the radar for most. Original world settings and storyline, though at times noticable Greedfall isn't a big budget triple-A game (combat).

Though Outer worlds already has a DLC announced, for Greedfall there are no plans for DLC, so no Gold/GOTY edition etc.
swordandscales wrote:
Thegame14 wrote:

Haha, not sure if I'd recommend Stellaris as "nothing too complicated" :D

swordandscales

Post by swordandscales » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:32 pm

engineerahead wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:40 am
Barkingsparrow wrote:
Played both and had fun with them.
Outer worlds seemed to be overhyped in the community and the actual delivery was slightly weaker but still a fun game to play, closest to skyrim (with guns) if you played skyrim.
Greedfall on the other hand was a refreshing experience, the game is way better than I expected, though it went under the radar for most. Original world settings and storyline, though at times noticable Greedfall isn't a big budget triple-A game (combat).

Though Outer worlds already has a DLC announced, for Greedfall there are no plans for DLC, so no Gold/GOTY edition etc.
swordandscales wrote:
Thegame14 wrote:

Haha, not sure if I'd recommend Stellaris as "nothing too complicated" :D
Hahaha darn I missed that part.
Discipline is freedom. | -Jocko Willink

rj342

Post by rj342 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 pm

mpklub wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:14 pm
rj342 wrote:
stilts1007 wrote:

Firewatch and Gone Home have zero resource management. They are all about interacting with the world in which the narrative takes place. I will second Firewatch as that game really sucked me in with the narrative it told. Gone Home was enjoyable as well, but didn't hit me the same way that Firewatch did. I have not played Tacoma, but it's on my list of games to play.

I am currently playing Days Gone on PS4. Really enjoying the game world so far. It feels like the Walking Dead game that we never got. I've also had a bit of a resurgence with sports games over the past year and a half. I've been spending a lot of time with the old NCAA football series and MLB The Show. Also recently been getting a nostalgia kick for old wrestling games so am looking at spending some time on those games. Just pure fun to mess around with.
Will def check out FireWatch, thanks.

iamlucky13

Post by iamlucky13 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:32 pm

rj342 wrote:
stilts1007 wrote:

There was article a few years ago arguing Half Life 2 killed single player campaign FPS games by setting the bar too high. Even Valve themselves couldn't figure out how to meet expectations for HL2 Episode 3.

However, they are going to try a new game in the series this year focused on Alyx. Unfortunately, it sounds like a VR headset will be required due to how heavily it will rely on that tech.

If you haven't tried Portal and Portal 2, you should. It's a pretty clever, physics based puzzle game using the same Source game engine as Half Life 2.

There also is a community mod called Black Mesa that re-created most of the original Half Life with the Source engine, bringing it up to par with Half Life 2.
Thegame14 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:15 pm
I mainly enjoy games where you build up things and fight that are turn based, used to love command and conquer 2 red alert, tried a later version I think 6 but couldnt get past tutorial,
If you liked the Command and Conquer series, then Starcraft is another leading real time strategy game. However, I'd rate it as slightly more intense than C&C, so if your taste leans more toward turn-based, I'd say you could love Starcraft, or hate it.

I really liked Homeworld, which is an older game that was remastered a few years ago. It is also a resource-based real time strategy, but set in space with a decent way of managing the 3D nature of that. The plot is very reminiscent of Battlestar Galactica, but it predates the rebooted TV series. It also has a fantastic soundtrack, in particular due to their inclusion of Barber's Adagio for Strings.

somber

Post by somber » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:55 pm

Decided to post because I didn't see my favorite game franchise mentioned - Dishonored. I find myself replaying it a lot. If you like stealther games, I highly recommend it. The original game is $10 on Steam, or $20 for the bundle with all expansion packs.

I only play PC games, and I now avoid online games after realizing I get addicted to them (I played Dark Age of Camelot for 5 years and then World of Warcraft for another 5 years). My current rule for myself is to only play games that I can pause at any point, which you can't do with something like WoW, unless you're willing to let down the group of players depending on you.

Here are some PC games that I get a lot of replay value out of:

Warcraft
Age of Empires
Starcraft
Fallout 3
Half-Life 2
Portal
Portal 2
Fallout 4

Several of these are old and cheap. I see that the Mass Effect series seems to be the most mentioned in this thread, and I enjoyed those, but they don't give me the replay value that the above games do.

I am looking for another game to try and this thread has given me a lot of ideas on what to consider. Thanks to those who took the time to post their opinions.

Barkingsparrow

Post by Barkingsparrow » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:31 pm

I see some Starcraft references - another oldie favorite of mine. Who can forget the first time experiencing that infamous Zerg Rush? Maybe one of the greatest gaming moments of all time.

AJC408

Post by AJC408 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:57 pm

cogito wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:52 pm
AJC408 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 pm

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm a developer at Respawn and working on Jedi: Fallen Order has been one of the projects I've been most proud of.

Currently I'm playing The Outer Wilds, and Mudrunner: Spintires. Both great.
My brother-in-law recommended it and after playing and beating it, It’s definitely a game you can play more than once. I had to keep reverting to story mode because the bosses were so challenging for me, need more practice parrying I guess. Anyways, it has amazing graphics, gameplay, etc and 10x better than Battlefront. Nice work! 😎

investingdad

Post by investingdad » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm

rj342 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:52 pm
My go to game for almost 2 years has been the free pre-release Unreal Tournament first person shooter reboot that ended up abandoned because Epic stumbled into the Fortnite printing press, when their throwaway free copycat King of the Hill mode unexpectedly eclipsed the original planned Fortnite Save the World game mode.
Development on this incarnation of UT has been shelved, but they keep the servers running.

What's crazy, I go way back w FPS games, all the way to Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke3D and Quake in my late 20s, but it wasn't until my 50s tht I got into multiplayer against real people. Plain old death match online was always a bit too fast for me plus got boring quickly, but the some of the newer team modes are really good. The UT has a mode called Blitz that is a hybrid between Assault and a reverse CTF -- the map is not symmetric, and offense has to carry/push the flag from their own base into the enemy's. The team's take turns attacking and defending with only the one flag. Can think of it as a sort of football with guns (less literally than UT2004's Bombing Run mode).

Team tactics actually matter, as well as playing the map intelligently. Running the flag, defense using map choke points, etc mean a guy like me w slower reaction times can still really contribute since it is not all fast twitch death match and instead smarts matter.

FWIW I am not interested by the trend in most FPS's now to have tons of resource management tasks for armor & weapons upgrades, etc, even crafting (looking at you, The Division) that IMO take me out of the actual game play too much.
I was hooked on Unreal Tournament about 15 years ago, playing sniper / camper maps.

I started Elder Scrolls Skyrim about 18 months ago but stopped playing after we got the kids a Switch.

Blue456

Post by Blue456 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 am

investingdad wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm

I was hooked on Unreal Tournament about 15 years ago, playing sniper / camper maps.

I started Elder Scrolls Skyrim about 18 months ago but stopped playing after we got the kids a Switch.
I used to love those. 2 years ago my wife and I both got hooked on call of duty world war 2. Now I am very occasionally playing Minecraft.

rj342

Post by rj342 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:15 pm

iamlucky13 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:32 pm
There also is a community mod called Black Mesa that re-created most of the original Half Life with the Source engine, bringing it up to par with Half Life 2.
I did see Black Mesa a couple months ago and pull it off Steam, will play some time this year.

AerialWombat

Post by AerialWombat » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Titanfall 2
Fortnite
Eagerly awaiting release of Last of Us Part 2

rj342

Post by rj342 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm

investingdad wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm
Strongly suggest you try the current UT, particularly the new team-based Blitz mode, where tactics and making smart use of the map matter so you can still contribute even if, like me, you're not very good at pure fast twitch death match.

sjt

Post by sjt » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm

Barkingsparrow wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:31 pm
I see some Starcraft references - another oldie favorite of mine. Who can forget the first time experiencing that infamous Zerg Rush? Maybe one of the greatest gaming moments of all time.
Also worth mentioning - the original starcraft and broodwars are available for free now (LEGALLY)

I don't have a ton of time for gaming any more, but will make time for The Last of us 2 when it arrives. I recently obtained a PS4 and it included a copy of a game called "Bloodborne" which I probably wouldn't have bought for myself.... but I am enjoying it here and there.
"The one who covets is the poorer man, | For he would have that which he never can; | But he who doesn't have and doesn't crave | Is rich, though you may hold him but a knave." - Wife of Bath tale

Xrayman69

Post by Xrayman69 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Got for Christmas an Xbox with Star Wars: Fallen Jedi. I am not a “gamer” but wife knows I am a huge Star Wars nerd so she felt it was a natural fit. This is the only game I play at about 2 hours a week. 1 hour Friday evening and 1 hour Saturday evening with the kid. The kid uses the Xbox for Minecraft.

yohac

Post by yohac » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:33 pm

The last real video game I played was the original Doom, back in the early 90s. Kept having to stop because it gave me motion sickness.

I do have Angry Birds on my phone, for when I'm waiting in the department store for DW to make her decision.

Oregano

Post by Oregano » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:01 pm

Played through Kid Chameleon on the Sega Genesis Mini. Fun game, but a few of the levels were brutal. Fortunately the Mini has a save feature for all games; the original Kid Chameleon apparently didn't have one which is baffling. I never would have made it through without the ability to save and re-try some of the levels a bunch of times.

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:55 am

Love Xbox’s gamepass, playing A Plague Tale: Innocence and loving it :beer

mrb55

Post by mrb55 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:50 am

It depends what you like. I play Read Dead Redemption 2 on Playstation 4 because I like cowboy stuff. I also play Call of Duty WW2 on Playstation 4 because I like WW2 stuff.
[/quote]

+1
:sharebeer

bumbojumbo

Post by bumbojumbo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Voxel Tycoon. It's a transport management game.

Halicar

Post by Halicar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:51 pm

bumbojumbo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 pm
Voxel Tycoon. It's a transport management game.
Looks pretty neat. I've been playing Open TTD (an open-source version of the 90's game Transport Tycoon Deluxe) recently, and this looks very similar.

wintermute

Post by wintermute » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Resident Evil 2 remake, as Claire. I put it on the easiest mode, wanting to get thru it wasting as little time as possible, but it's too easy. I played the original and the remake is great. RE3 remake is coming out in April. I'm planning to play the RE1 HD remaster next.