Recommended physical fitness websites/books/apps?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
CommitmentDevice

Recommended physical fitness websites/books/apps?

Post by CommitmentDevice »

I want to improve my physical fitness and am looking for website/book/app recommendations. I'm basically looking to find the Bogleheads of physical fitness... simple advice rooted in best practices rather than trying to sell me things.
I have access to a small gym with basic equipment (weights/cardio machines/etc). My goal is to be able to walk in and have a weekly cadence of effective exercise routines. Thanks!
mgensler

Re: Recommended physical fitness websites/books/apps?

Post by mgensler »

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe --- the NY Times did an article on basic barbell exercises a number of years ago. This was their recommendation. Simple and it works.
kteklinski

Post by kteklinski »

CommitmentDevice wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:44 pm I want to improve my physical fitness and am looking for website/book/app recommendations. I'm basically looking to find the Bogleheads of physical fitness... simple advice rooted in best practices rather than trying to sell me things.
I have access to a small gym with basic equipment (weights/cardio machines/etc). My goal is to be able to walk in and have a weekly cadence of effective exercise routines. Thanks!
Mindpump. Check them out on youtube, instagram, and podcasts
CryingHawaiian

Post by CryingHawaiian »

I would imagine the bogleheads approach to fitness would be something along the lines of cheap/affordable and not time intensive.

Encourage you to google the 7-minute workout. 30 second high interval training with 10 second breaks. If you can actually stick to it and can push yourself, you truly only need 7 minutes out of every day and a chair/step. No other equipment needed.

You won't ever end up looking like The Rock but you'll be in great shape and feel a lot better after just a week of this.
You get what you get and you don’t get upset
John88

Post by John88 »

Fit Father Project on YouTube also do a search for Functional Training
Halicar

Post by Halicar »

CommitmentDevice wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:44 pm I want to improve my physical fitness and am looking for website/book/app recommendations. I'm basically looking to find the Bogleheads of physical fitness... simple advice rooted in best practices rather than trying to sell me things.
The wiki from Reddit's r/fitness is a great resource: https://thefitness.wiki/ Basic, no-nonsense instruction.
AznSaver

Post by AznSaver »

I think the most important thing to do before looking for "fitness" is to identify a specific goal you want to achieve.
That way you can track and measure progress.

I think for a boglehead, "The Four Hour Body" by Tim Ferris is a great book.
(https://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Body-Unco ... 0307704610)

This book has a variety of programs available for specific goals with tracking methods and models.
I used the diet and workout program in this book to lose 30 lbs and lowered my body fat percentage from 18% to 5% in 8 months.
Bodybuilding.com also has a good and supportive forum if strength training/body transformation is one of your goals.
Mark Riptoe's program as previously mention is great for most fitness levels.
jb1

Post by jb1 »

Bodybuilding.com. Beware, not as PG as here
fortfun

Post by fortfun »

MyFitnessPal phone app. Keeps track of your calories and steps (plus exercise that you add). You can set a weight loss goal and it will give you a daily target of calories to shot for. I've been using it for just over 2 weeks now and it has been incredibly helpful. Of course, you MUST use it every day and stick to your plan. Basically eat mostly healthy food in moderation. Get rid of the sugary food and processed junk food.
Flyer24

Post by Flyer24 »

I try to workout/exercise roughly 4-5 times a week. I started using an app call Shred. I have been using it about 3 months and really enjoy it. I am one of the types that really need a program to follow. It keeps me motivated.
HappyJack

Post by HappyJack »

Read “Younger Next Year” Great resource.
MoonOrb

Post by MoonOrb »

Check out this forum: http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/

It's not as active as it used to be, but it has friendly, knowledgeable people and a ton of information. A lot less "bro" than bodybuilding. com or t-nation. Another place to check out: https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/
H-Town

Post by H-Town »

kteklinski wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Mindpump. Check them out on youtube, instagram, and podcasts
+1. Their free podcasts have great content. They have sound principles of fitness and very entertaining to listen to during your commute. You don't need to buy their programming as you can build your own by just listening to them.
Time is the ultimate currency.

Post by 123 »

You are what you eat. Nutrition is just as important as activity.
The closest helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
Brianmcg321

Post by Brianmcg321 »

Check out Starting Strength.

Mark Rippetoe

www.startingstrength.com
Rules to investing: | 1. Don't lose money. | 2. Don't forget rule number 1.
Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner »

Go buy a pair of running shoes. Go out and run.. slowly at first and short distances.. increase both as it feels right.
StrawMan

Post by StrawMan »

OP, how old are you?

Starting Strength is good. So is Wendler 5/3/1.

These are probably my two favorite reference sites. They both have a huge YouTube video section, very informative.

https://athleanx.com/
https://renaissanceperiodization.com/
puc_ytpme

Post by puc_ytpme »

Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body https://www.amazon.com/dp/1938895304/re ... bEb3A8PWCZ

The Year One Challenge for Men: Bigger, Leaner, and Stronger Than Ever in 12 Months https://www.amazon.com/dp/1938895231/re ... bEb32ZXKG9

https://legionathletics.com/macronutrient-calculator/

The book on top will touch on everything & then some. Macro’s, Calories in vs out, compound lifts(low reps, low sets).

The second link a journal to get you started following 3,4,5 days a week regimen. Takes no more than 45-60 minutes per session.

I personally use this regimen & have been for the last 4 years. It’s simple, effective & have been able to maintain 5 days a week consistently without burnout. Every 9th week is a week off.

The last link is a Macro calculator by the author of the book with a light read to give you some insight.

In the end the choice is yours, you know your body better than anyone

note: There is also a version of this book for women along with the spiral binder.

I have NO affiliation with this author.

All the best
No person ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river & they’re not the same person
puc_ytpme

Post by puc_ytpme »

StrawMan wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:32 pm OP, how old are you?

Starting Strength is good. So is Wendler 5/3/1.

These are probably my two favorite reference sites. They both have a huge YouTube video section, very informative.

https://athleanx.com/
https://renaissanceperiodization.com/
+1

Jeff is good on Athlean-x. His 22day ab challenge is challenging!
No person ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river & they’re not the same person
squirm

Post by squirm »

ah, the news years resolution, unfortunately i see many people sign up at news years and by march, they're gone....been going for decades. best advice, get to the gym and make it routine, don't stop like most people do.
BionicBillWalsh

Post by BionicBillWalsh »

www.gymjones.com
Jerry Garcia: If I knew the way...I would take you home.
dunkmachine

Post by dunkmachine »

I'm assuming you're a novice lifter. I recommend you start with StrongLifts. Read up on the exercises here: https://stronglifts.com/exercises/

There's a free app that does all the programming for you. You'll probably get at least 6 months out of this before you plateau. If you want to stick with lifting, I'd then recommend 5/3/1 by Wendler (buy the books). He has a no nonsense but juvenile writing technique, but you can muddle through it to get a weightlifting routine that you can spend your lifetime on all the various programs.

As for cardio, I don't recommend using machines at all. Too boring. I'd recommend cycling and swimming before running. Plenty of starting information on the Wiki's on the appropriate Reddit communities on how to get started and programs to follow. Swimming is most difficult to learn, especially if your baseline is "swimming well enough not to drown" like what mine was. And you need a pool. Running is the cheapest but highest likelihood for nagging injuries, but if you follow a "couch to 5K" program to start out with you'll be fine. My favorite is road cycling. You should be able to find an old and cheap road bike for sale easily enough.
dandinsac

Post by dandinsac »

Body by Science by Doug McGuff is a very straightforward weekly workout approach. His approach is to maximize benefits while minimizing the time spent. I have done this for a year and am pleased by my improvements.

Here is a review...

https://www.alexfergus.com/blog/body-by ... experiment
stan1

Post by stan1 »

OP didn't tell us his/her current regimen or age or goals other than to improve fitness. 30 minutes of walking several times per week is an improvement for many and is less likely than just about anything to cause injury if you are at an age where that might happen more easily (or if you have prior injuries). Apple Fitness App and Pedometer++ work fine. Be careful with apps that offer gamification (badges, competitions, goals). They can improve motivation and accountability but the can also press you to the point of injury if you don't want to break your streak.

Has to be paired with diet, which starts at the grocery store. If there are sweets, snacks, and large portions available in the house they will get eaten. Helps a lot if everyone in the house to is on the same program. Put leftovers in the refrigerator before eating so there's less temptation to go back for seconds.
Warning: I am about 80% satisficer (accepting of good enough) and 20% maximizer
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

I don't think that a "goal is to be able to walk in and have a weekly cadence of effective exercise routines' is going to lead to much of anything. It already sets one up for failure.

I think one has to do something almost every single day. Something simple. Something routine. It doesn't even have to take 10 minutes most days and it can take longer some days such as the walking just mentioned.

I almost always do something while cooking my oatmeal for breakfast. Today was 25 crunches holding a 25 lb weight, 40 push-ups in less than a minute; 25 leg lifts in a minute, and a minute's worth of Russian twists. That's 4 minutes with pushing a microwave button in-between. Then some pull-ups. For more ideas and variations please see these two things which also mention planks and ideas for one-minute-at-a-time exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8EBPVZ2Iw
https://www.nytimes.com/guides/well/str ... lyometrics

One can start with one minute a day and holding zero weights. Then work up to 2 min, 3 min, .... whatever and add weights. I'm not saying that one should do every one of the exercises in the above 2 links. Instead, just pick the one's that appeal to you and get started. If you get bored with an exercise, then try a different one or two.

Also, I weigh myself every single day. I put my bathroom scale next to the bathtub and before my walk-in closet. My pull-up bar is across the door of my closet, so I pop off some pull-ups almost every time I walk by my closet.

Bottom line: Exercise is not an afterthought nor does one need to walk in anywhere to get fit. Make it a part of your soft life and daily living.
Last edited by livesoft on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.
UpperNwGuy

Post by UpperNwGuy »

If you're going to do any kind of strength training, you need to get the form right. It's hard to do that from a book or video. It's worth the money to hire a personal trainer for a few weeks or months to instruct and critique you as you struggle to master each exercise. (Yes, I know that some will say hiring a personal trainer is a bit like hiring a financial advisor....)
Just sayin...

Post by Just sayin... »

UpperNwGuy wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:00 am If you're going to do any kind of strength training, you need to get the form right. It's hard to do that from a book or video. It's worth the money to hire a personal trainer for a few weeks or months to instruct and critique you as you struggle to master each exercise. (Yes, I know that some will say hiring a personal trainer is a bit like hiring a financial advisor....)
+1. I came here to say the same thing. Between potential injury prevention, realistic goal setting and improved results, this is one area that you should strongly consider.
Hockey10

Post by Hockey10 »

For tracking my exercise activity, I use an app called Runkeeper. I use this to track running, cycling, and walking. I like to look at the comparison between this year to date vs. last year for things like number of activities, distance, time spent, and calories.

I also wear a Fitbit which tracks steps, resting heart rate, peak heart rate during exercise, active minutes, and a bunch of other things that I don't use.
flaccidsteele

Post by flaccidsteele »

If strength increase is a goal I recommend looking up body-weight exercises (eg. Pull ups, push ups, planks, etc.). Extremely difficult but very effective and rewarding
The US market always recovers. It’s never different this time. Retired in my 40s. Investing is a simple game of rinse and repeat
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

flaccidsteele wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:11 pm
If strength increase is a goal I recommend looking up body-weight exercises (eg. Pull ups, push ups, planks, etc.). Extremely difficult but very effective and rewarding
The potential for strength increases from bodyweight movements alone is quite minimal, at some point you have to increase load or progress will stagnate. I do primarily bodyweight movements - I have thoracic outlet syndrome due to decades of powerlifting and have to limit loads directly on my spine - but virtually all of them are done with added resistance (weighted vest, dip/pullup belt, chains and ropes).
LiveSimple

Post by LiveSimple »

Just a thank. you to all that contributed here. Reading and taking notes for myself.
Invest when you have the money, sell when you need the money, for real life expenses...
TheGreyingDuke

Post by TheGreyingDuke »

Another endorsement for starting strength. I have been using it for the past 2 years or so, 3X a week and it takes less than two hours. On the other days I do some aerobics for 60 minutes, total days in gym 6-7x/week.

Basically, any routine that you can stick with will work, some better than others. If you are looking for overall fitness and not competitive activities, I think it matters little which particular routine you use.
"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." H.G. Wells
MichaelRpdx

Post by MichaelRpdx »

You Are Your Own Gym by Mark Lauren.

He was a military physical-training specialist for 15 years. You can do it. No equipment needed.
Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity
InMyDreams

Post by InMyDreams »

HappyJack wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:51 pm Read “Younger Next Year” Great resource.
+1. He does have a focus on aerobic work, however. Very motivational - reading it while I was on a treadmill made me move faster and longer ;)

Miriam Nelson has a series of books all starting their titles with the two words, Strong Women. She is a researcher, and several of the books are the lay version of her studies.
http://www.strongwomen.com/books/
librarianaire

Post by librarianaire »

dandinsac wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:31 am Body by Science by Doug McGuff is a very straightforward weekly workout approach. His approach is to maximize benefits while minimizing the time spent. I have done this for a year and am pleased by my improvements.

Here is a review...

McGuff changed my life, just as Jack Bogle did. There are a lot of ways to exercise, just as there are a lot of ways to invest your money. In my opinion, McGuff is the fitness equivalent of Jack Bogle, at least philosophically (or maybe the better analogy is that McGuff is Malkiel and Arthur Jones, who created Nautilus, is Bogle). McGuff’s Big Five routine is boring, almost universally accessible, inexpensive, evidence-based, effective, and efficient. You do five exercises to failure, you do the routine once per week, and the whole thing takes 12~20 minutes. That’s it, 12-20 minutes of exercise per week. It’s the fitness equivalent of automatically putting money from every paycheck into low cost index funds and rebalancing every year or two, Almost anyone can do it effectively and benefit from it in significant ways. You just have to be happy with safe and boring rather than novel and risky.

You can easily track your sets with a paper notebook, a spreadsheet, or an app. The app I like is RepCount. The free version is all you need. I paid the $10 price in order to support the developer.

For nutrition, a 16-8 intermittent fast seems to be the BH way to go, Disciplined, boring, frugal, evidence-based, and effective. Your library will have plenty of books on intermittent fasting. If you want an app to help you track your fast, I recommend Zero, which is free. And if you’re tracking your weight and want an app to help, I recommend Happy Scale.
“Our own experience provides the basic material for our imagination, whose range is therefore limited.” Thomas Nagel, What is it like to be a bat?
jhfenton

Post by jhfenton »

I don’t think there are any time short cuts when it comes to fitness. I’ve never known anyone who stuck to a 7-minute-workout type of regime.

But I know a lot of people who walk, hike, run, swim, or cycle regularly and have been doing so for years. I know people who stick with group exercise classes (e.g. spinning, Orange Theory, etc.).

All of those activities allow you to get out and interact with people. They provide social reinforcement. You can get that from going to a gym and working out around other people, but you won’t get it from a 7-minute workout.

I personally also need concrete goals and regular feedback. As primarily a runner, I get that from races. The sport wouldn’t be nearly as motivating without periodic measuring sticks on my calendar.
Ultrarunner wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:20 pm Go buy a pair of running shoes. Go out and run.. slowly at first and short distances.. increase both as it feels right.
:beer I’m biased because this is my passion too. I went from fat in my 30’s to running sub-3-hour marathons in my 40’s (and hopefully at 50 at Boston in April). The training most certainly can be time intensive, but you don’t need to run 70 miles per week for your health. You can run-walk 30 minutes per day and get an enormous benefit.
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

What fraction of runners do a sub-3-hour marathon? I did a quick look-up: About 2%.

If the OP comes back committed to run marathons, then please chime in again. :)
Michread

Post by Michread »

dandinsac wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:31 am Body by Science by Doug McGuff is a very straightforward weekly workout approach. His approach is to maximize benefits while minimizing the time spent. I have done this for a year and am pleased by my improvements.

Here is a review...

This is the program I have been doing for over a year as well.

Here is the book
https://www.amazon.com/Body-Science-Res ... 0071597174
Early retirement 2018
BigWave Dave

Post by BigWave Dave »

You pick things up and you put them down and repeat over and over again.
jhfenton

Post by jhfenton »

livesoft wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 am What fraction of runners do a sub-3-hour marathon? I did a quick look-up: About 2%.

If the OP comes back committed to run marathons, then please chime in again. :)
:P You don't have to run a sub-3 marathon to enjoy running. That's just one possible outcome when a slightly-obsessive planner type personality discovers they are not terrible at something. Even among my fellow 50-staters, very few are what you would call fast. But they are motivated and active.
DiploInvestor

Post by DiploInvestor »

mgensler wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:47 pm Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe --- the NY Times did an article on basic barbell exercises a number of years ago. This was their recommendation. Simple and it works.
+1000

Rippetoe is the master and a no-BS dude. StartingStrength.com, and his books are: Starting Strength and Practical Programming for Strength Training. If you want weekly workouts you can follow delivered to your email box, check out Baker Barbell Club (Facebook site) by Rippetoe's protege, Andy Baker. Andy charges $27/mo and is a genius at barbell programming. At 50 I am lifting more than ever before following their philosophy (squatting and deadlifting in the 400s). YMMV.
"History doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes." -- Mark Twain // "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." — Cicero
Mr. Rumples

Post by Mr. Rumples »

I workout 5 days a week. Its a push/pull routine with a separate day for abs/arms/legs. My aerobic at the gym is rowing; I am pretty active in the yard almost daily. I started by joining a gym and hiring a trainer to show me how to use every piece of equipment so I could decide from there what to do. I get bored easily so I like the variety of machines and different types of free weights.

You can google and see what you like. As mentioned above bodybuilding.com is good, so are Scott Herman's free YouTube demonstrations as well as the link below. Once it becomes part of your habit, you won't feel right unless you workout. Just find things appropriate for your age and level of fitness and remember form is more important that the amount of weight.

In conjunction with the gym, I now practice yoga since I am getting stiff with age. Yoga Fitness for Men : Build Strength, Improve Performance, and Increase Flexibility by Pohlman is good for all levels.

https://weighttraining.guide/category/exercises/
"History is the memory of time, the life of the dead and the happiness of the living." Captain John Smith 1580-1631
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

As I look again through these comments, I see very different versions of "physical fitness" being discussed. I suppose the OP will have to figure out which version of physical fitness they are trying to attain for themselves and figure out how to work towards that goal versus working towards someone else's definition of physical fitness.
txinga

Post by txinga »

Yeehaw, I can post something finally!

I've been using https://darebee.com/ for fitness programs. Lots and lots of routines, mainly bodyweight so it's FREE! :sharebeer

Also has printable posters, flash cards, etc.

Txinga
Topic Author
CommitmentDevice

Post by CommitmentDevice »

THANK YOU for the fantastic advice! :sharebeer

I decided to start with Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and Body by Science by Doug McGuff. They look like they'll get me a solid foundation in terms of knowledge and routine. After I've read them, I'll put down the money for a personal trainer to make sure I'm using proper form.

Meanwhile, I'll sustain (and start ramping up) my current moderate level of physical fitness. I'm in my late 30s, have good nutrition, and get my heart rate up via running or biking once or twice a week. I'll try to hit at least a 7-min workout every day. The suggestions to take running more seriously was particularly inspiring.

Thanks again for all of the recommendations. In 6mo I'll circle back and look to some of the other resources (MindPump podcast, Bodybuilding.com, Younger Next Year, Welder's 5/3/1, johnstonefitness, nerdfitness, bigger leaner stronger).
AgentOrange

Post by AgentOrange »

Starting Strength and/or The Barbell Prescription.
Stop reading you have all you need to know.
Stef

Post by Stef »

Watch these video series from Eric Helms:
https://youtu.be/GAvW6xBZjSk
https://youtu.be/OWmchPCyDvw
cellisto

Post by cellisto »

DiploInvestor wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:44 am
mgensler wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:47 pm Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe --- the NY Times did an article on basic barbell exercises a number of years ago. This was their recommendation. Simple and it works.
+1000

Rippetoe is the master and a no-BS dude. StartingStrength.com, and his books are: Starting Strength and Practical Programming for Strength Training. If you want weekly workouts you can follow delivered to your email box, check out Baker Barbell Club (Facebook site) by Rippetoe's protege, Andy Baker. Andy charges $27/mo and is a genius at barbell programming. At 50 I am lifting more than ever before following their philosophy (squatting and deadlifting in the 400s). YMMV.
^

I have used the basic 3x5 of the big 5 compound lifts 3 days a week for over 10 years now. I can honestly say it's been the best thing I've ever done for fitness in my life. Just having a foundation in strength has translated into anything I've ever needed to do be it biking, running, swimming, yoga, pilates, boxing, martial arts and more recently fencing. I winged one of those tough mudder obstacle course races with just the strength component. Although I'm not squatting like above poster in the 400's (currently hovering around 360lb 3x5, this fluctuates with how much I eat and if I am bulking or not, currently 190lb body weight) but it is amazing how strong you feel. Feel free to cross train as much as you like, but your base (your "fortress of solitude") should be the big 5 compound lifts. I have added accessory lifts to the big 5 such as weighted pullups/dips and farmers carries that are also excellent. I dropped 1k on a home gym and haven't looked back.
SCV_Lawyer

Post by SCV_Lawyer »

cellisto wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:44 am
DiploInvestor wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:44 am
+1000

^

I have used the basic 3x5 of the big 5 compound lifts 3 days a week for over 10 years now. I can honestly say it's been the best thing I've ever done for fitness in my life. Just having a foundation in strength has translated into anything I've ever needed to do be it biking, running, swimming, yoga, pilates, boxing, martial arts and more recently fencing. I winged one of those tough mudder obstacle course races with just the strength component. Although I'm not squatting like above poster in the 400's (currently hovering around 360lb 3x5, this fluctuates with how much I eat and if I am bulking or not, currently 190lb body weight) but it is amazing how strong you feel. Feel free to cross train as much as you like, but your base (your "fortress of solitude") should be the big 5 compound lifts. I have added accessory lifts to the big 5 such as weighted pullups/dips and farmers carries that are also excellent. I dropped 1k on a home gym and haven't looked back.
I second the strength foundation, and then throw some crossfit type workouts on top of it. Doesn't take much equipment -- barbell, dumbbells, jump rope and a pull up bar would do it. If you have access to a rower or a good stationary bike, all the better. Just involves relatively short (10-20 minutes) workouts, but at very high intensity. That will jack your metabolism and get you into incredible shape. And the shorter workouts will maintain the muscle base you gain from the weight training.
puc_ytpme

Post by puc_ytpme »

CommitmentDevice wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:51 pm THANK YOU for the fantastic advice! :sharebeer

I decided to start with Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and Body by Science by Doug McGuff. They look like they'll get me a solid foundation in terms of knowledge and routine. After I've read them, I'll put down the money for a personal trainer to make sure I'm using proper form.

Meanwhile, I'll sustain (and start ramping up) my current moderate level of physical fitness. I'm in my late 30s, have good nutrition, and get my heart rate up via running or biking once or twice a week. I'll try to hit at least a 7-min workout every day. The suggestions to take running more seriously was particularly inspiring.

Thanks again for all of the recommendations. In 6mo I'll circle back and look to some of the other resources (MindPump podcast, Bodybuilding.com, Younger Next Year, Welder's 5/3/1, johnstonefitness, nerdfitness, bigger leaner stronger).
+1