Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
DTalos

Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits

Post by DTalos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:01 pm

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the complete series of "The Americans" this past month with my free trial of Amazon Prime.

For most of my orders, I selected "No Rush Shipping" to earn $1 digital credits, which indicates it can be used Prime Video. When my free trial ends and I am no longer a Prime member, will I be able to redeem those credits on Prime videos (TV shows, movies, etc) or just select Kindle ebooks and music?

djheini

Re: Amazon No Rush Shipping Credits

Post by djheini » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Most of the ones I've seen for digital goods work on prime video (they sometimes have other offers like $5 off prime now). You can see your balance and what it's good for and when it expires at https://www.amazon.com/norushcredits

It shows that my current digital credits are good for "eligible Kindle eBooks, Amazon Appstore apps, Amazon Music downloads, or Prime Video rentals or purchases."

Edit to add: though I see this at the top of the page
All customers can earn instant discounts for using No-Rush Shipping on eligible orders, but No-Rush Shipping and Amazon Day Delivery reward offers are only available for Prime Members.
. So I guess you should purchase the videos before your trial expires?