Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Post Reply
User avatar
Topic Author
Taylor Larimore
Advisory Board
Posts: 28488
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Location: Miami FL

Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by Taylor Larimore » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:31 am

Bogleheads:

You may be unaware of these two websites containing dozens of articles and speeches that Jack Bogle made during his lifetime:

1) Vanguard - Bogle Financial Markets Research Center - http://www.vanguard.com/bogle_site/bogle_home.html

2) Jack Bogle Blog - http://johncbogle.com/wordpress/

Thank you, Abuss368, for bringing these two "gems" to my attention.

Best wishes.
Taylor
"Simplicity is the master key to financial success." -- Jack Bogle

User avatar
abuss368
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Re: Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by abuss368 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Taylor Larimore wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:31 am
Bogleheads:

You may be unaware of these two websites containing dozens of articles and speeches that Jack Bogle made during his lifetime:

1) Vanguard - Bogle Financial Markets Research Center - http://www.vanguard.com/bogle_site/bogle_home.html

2) Jack Bogle Blog - http://johncbogle.com/wordpress/

Thank you, Abuss368, for bringing these two "gems" to my attention.

Best wishes.
Taylor
Anytime Taylor! I have read many of the speeches and articles for many years on those websites.

Thank you Jack Bogle!
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!"

User avatar
abuss368
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Re: Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by abuss368 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Hi Taylor -

I thought this thread would be more responsive!
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!"

rossington
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 am
Location: Florida Suncoast

Re: Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by rossington » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:27 pm

abuss368 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:02 pm
Hi Taylor -

I thought this thread would be more responsive!
Well I'm going to post...this is great stuff. Bookmarked them both. Keep it coming!
"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill.

Howard Donnelly
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by Howard Donnelly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 am

Thank you Taylor and abuss368!

User avatar
abuss368
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Re: Jack Bogle's Articles and Speeches

Post by abuss368 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:57 am

Howard Donnelly wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 am
Thank you Taylor and abuss368!
I have found a wealth of information of these websites. Enjoy!
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!"

Post Reply