WSJ wants to talk with teachers

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
sschullo

WSJ wants to talk with teachers

Post by sschullo »

Hi Bogleheads,
I am posting this on behalf of a WSJ reporter with Mel Lindauer's permission.

A reporter at Wall Street Journal is interested in speaking with current or former K-12 public school teachers who have invested in 403(b) annuities or mutual funds due, in part, to an endorsement of the product by a local, state or national teachers’ union. Local union endorsements are of interest as well. The union endorsement does not have to be the sole factor the investor considered and the investor does not have to still own the endorsed product(s).

Anyone interested should contact: Anne Tergesen at anne.tergesen@wsj.com

Thanks in advance,
Steve
Never in the history of market day-traders’ has the obsession with so much massive, sophisticated, & powerful statistical machinery used by the brightest people on earth with such useless results.
Topic Author
sschullo

Re: WSJ wants to talk with teachers

Post by sschullo »

Thank you!
Anne the reporter tells me that she interviewed another teacher. She needs a few more. Please pass the word.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Never in the history of market day-traders’ has the obsession with so much massive, sophisticated, & powerful statistical machinery used by the brightest people on earth with such useless results.