Bookmarking a specific post inside a thread

Discussions about the forum and contents
Topic Author
Ben Mathew

Bookmarking a specific post inside a thread

Post by Ben Mathew » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:38 am

I am often interested in bookmarking a particularly informative post. So far I have been bookmarking the thread the post is in, but obviously threads can get pretty long and it's hard to go back and find the specific post I was interested in.

Is there a way to bookmark a specific post that interests you? If not, can that feature be added?

RickBoglehead

Re: Bookmarking a specific post inside a thread

Post by RickBoglehead » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 am

Yes.

Click on the thread title above the post you want to bookmark. The URL changes to be that specific post. Now, store your bookmark in your browser.
Avid user of forums on variety of interests-financial, home brewing, F-150, PHEV, home repair, etc. Enjoy learning & passing on knowledge. It's PRINCIPAL, not PRINCIPLE. I ADVISE you to seek ADVICE.

Topic Author
Ben Mathew

Post by Ben Mathew » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 am

RickBoglehead wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 am
Yes.

Click on the thread title above the post you want to bookmark. The URL changes to be that specific post. Now, store your bookmark in your browser.
Thanks. Using my browser bookmarks will work as long as I'm on my main computer. I was hoping there would be a solution inside the forum software itself.

RickBoglehead

Post by RickBoglehead » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 am

Ben Mathew wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 am
RickBoglehead wrote:
Yes.

Thanks. Using my browser bookmarks will work as long as I'm on my main computer. I was hoping there would be a solution inside the forum software itself.
Chrome bookmarks are available on any device you use.
Avid user of forums on variety of interests-financial, home brewing, F-150, PHEV, home repair, etc. Enjoy learning & passing on knowledge. It's PRINCIPAL, not PRINCIPLE. I ADVISE you to seek ADVICE.

Topic Author
Ben Mathew

Post by Ben Mathew » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:15 am

RickBoglehead wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 am
Ben Mathew wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 am
RickBoglehead wrote:
Yes.

Chrome bookmarks are available on any device you use.
Awesome. Thanks!