Vanguard website "unavailable during weekend of Nov 3"

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
latebloomer2

Re: Vanguard website "unavailable during weekend of Nov 3"

Post by latebloomer2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:01 pm

they gave us plenty of notice so I just printed out my holdings late Friday night

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm

latebloomer2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:01 pm
they gave us plenty of notice so I just printed out my holdings late Friday night
Latebloomer, some of us old fogies couldn't stay awake that long.
A scientist looks for THE answer to a problem, an engineer looks for AN answer and lawyers ONLY have opinions. Investing is not a science.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 pm

I finally got to the screen that showed my our balance as of Value as of 11/02/2018, 4:00 pm, ET

It was off by a absolutely unacceptable amount of $195.82. That's entirely unreasonable and I have no way of finding the error. :shock:

OK there was a link.

Value reflects the most recent share price available and the number of shares held. Transactions made today may not be included.
See it's wrong and they admit it. :beer
A scientist looks for THE answer to a problem, an engineer looks for AN answer and lawyers ONLY have opinions. Investing is not a science.

latebloomer2

Post by latebloomer2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Doc I have one non Vanguard fund and it doesn't update till later at
night all Vanguard funds update much earlier. I have brokerage type
account.

Mr. Jelly

Post by Mr. Jelly » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:35 pm

So what did I do the morning of 11/03/18? Yea, you guessed it.

Watty

Post by Watty » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Conch55 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:57 pm
It appears the Prepers have come out of the bunker and light is upsetting their thought process. All is well. IT guy for 35yrs, many upgrades in my life. Backup copies, offsite copies, ample test time. Relax everyone.
Retired IT guy here. I agree speculating about this is pointless but I, as a Vanguard client, don't recall receiving a notice about the outage and/or upgrade. For me, that's the issue however minor.
Another retired IT guy here.

In addition to making changes to their systems when there is a big change they will also have to test to make sure that any system that they interface with is working OK too.

The company I worked for had to do that and when we would to call up a supplier or customer to ask them if they could have their IT staff available at 3:00 AM on a Saturday morning to test a change they were not always real eager to do that, or they had things like a schedule backup that they were not willing to change to accommodate us.

Even if the data is all mirrored and the hardware and software is all ready for you to flip a switch to turn on the new system there is still a lot of work in making a big change.

If something fails and they have to roll back the old system there is likely another set of validations that would have to be done to make sure that the old system and the old system interfaces is OK too. That could actually be a prime time for a cyber-heist so you can bet they are real cautious on the security aspects of making a big change.

I agree that the biggest problem was the vagueness of the information and the poor notification.

If they had said something like that it would be down from midnight on Friday until 10:00 PM Sunday then people might not have liked it but at least it would have been clear.

Kompass

Post by Kompass » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Since I do not log into Vanguard very often, they did not notify me (by having me show up). Fortunately I seem to log in here at BH pretty much daily and found this thread a couple of days back. Printed my holdings last night.

I guess the official notification channel for Van is "through the grapevine". :shock:

Thanks all! :sharebeer
The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Watty wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:20 pm
In addition to making changes to their systems when there is a big change they will also have to test to make sure that any system that they interface with is working OK too.
Exactly.
oldcomputerguy wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:56 pm
stlutz wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:40 pm
Wow! This is almost as exciting and worrisome as when Bogleheads goes down for maintenance.
Maybe LadyGeek isn't as fun-loving as I thought--she should have taken BH down at the same time just to see what would happen. Perhaps she was concern it would result in a spike in the national suicide rate?

:D
From the angst seen here over this maintenance window, I'm not sure she wouldn't have been right.
:shock:
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't seem to find any email from Vanguard about the site being down.
Did I overlook it?

I found out here, and then, sure enough, there was a notification when someone goes to the site or tries to log in.

But what about someone who did not try to log on during the several days prior?
And then expected to be able to get information or records this weekend?

Did I miss an email notification from Vanguard?

RM
This signature is a placebo. You are in the control group.

dwickenh

Post by dwickenh » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Only 8 figure accounts got the email..... I didn't get one either!!
The market is the most efficient mechanism anywhere in the world for transferring wealth from impatient people to patient people.” | — Warren Buffett

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 pm

dwickenh wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:53 pm
Why do you assume we don't have an 8 or even 9 figure account, not to mention what we've got stashed at Fidelity and Schwab and TIAA? :wink:

How hard would it have been to send an email to ALL account holders?

Really!??

I actually assumed that I just missed it!

RM

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:01 pm

There was no email and is why I was complaining earlier about the lack of visible notification (when not logged in).
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

dwickenh

Post by dwickenh » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm

ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 pm
dwickenh wrote:
Why do you assume we don't have an 8 or even 9 figure account, not to mention what we've got stashed at Fidelity and Schwab and TIAA? :wink:

Really!??

RM
I was only kidding, sorry if you were offended. That was not my intention. I agree it would have been nice to get an email.

Dan
The market is the most efficient mechanism anywhere in the world for transferring wealth from impatient people to patient people.” | — Warren Buffett

drk

Post by drk » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:09 pm

LadyGeek wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:01 pm
There was no email and is why I was complaining earlier about the lack of visible notification (when not logged in).
Agreed. That's poor form on Vanguard's part. The only reason I knew about this ahead of time was because of an alert in the iOS app before login. I don't understand the reluctance to email, given that I receive regular emails notifying me of new confirmations (and even receive physical mail despite asking not to).

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 pm

dwickenh wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm
ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 pm
dwickenh wrote:

Really!??

RM
I was only kidding, sorry if you were offended. That was not my intention. I agree it would have been nice to get an email.

Dan
Sorry - I was kidding, too. That's why the "wink" icon.

:wink: :wink:

RM

Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Remember the good old days when there were BH threads complaining about how clunky Vanguard's website is compared to Fidelity and Schwab?

Time sure flies. Seems like only yesterday.

onourway

Post by onourway » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Vanguard asked members of the Steering Committee last week what kind of notification people would like in case of the web site being down. Given that they'd informed me for weeks via the huge banner on the top of their site, I said I thought an email was unnecessary. I have logins to hundreds of web sites including dozens of financial sites. I don't need to get an email telling me every time a site is going down for maintenance.

Given that they chose not to send an email I'd gather most other members felt the same way.

ThriftyPhD

Post by ThriftyPhD » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Doom&Gloom wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 pm
Remember the good old days when there were BH threads complaining about how clunky Vanguard's website is compared to Fidelity and Schwab?

Time sure flies. Seems like only yesterday.
That was when the website was up. I guess it's not a clunky website when it doesn't work at all. :D

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm

onourway wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:24 pm
Vanguard asked members of the Steering Committee last week what kind of notification people would like in case of the web site being down. Given that they'd informed me for weeks via the huge banner on the top of their site, I said I thought an email was unnecessary. I have logins to hundreds of web sites including dozens of financial sites. I don't need to get an email telling me every time a site is going down for maintenance.

Given that they chose not to send an email I'd gather most other members felt the same way.
When someone's financial information will be unavailable for a weekend, with zero notice?
Not everyone is a Boglehead and constantly thinking about investments, and probably checking in online frequently.

And to be blunt, the fact that so many *here* were upset/concerned that the site was suddenly unavailable... that speaks for itself.

Sure, those who check less frequently had a lower chance of hitting *this* weekend to check on things, or to need figures for a refinancing or whatever.

But ONE EMAIL is... intrusive for you!?

Thoughtful indeed.
Great to have folks like that on the advisory committee, those who cannot think what others might want/need.

RM

MFInvestor

Post by MFInvestor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:15 pm

I'm just learning of the Vanguard website being down for maintenance when I tried to logon.

This is the message that I received when I tried to logon after I entered my User Name and Password.
Personal Investors

We're sorry. The page you requested could not be found. If you used a bookmark or a favorite place to access this page, the link is no longer effective. Please go to the Vanguard homepage and navigate to the desired page.

If you continue to experience difficulty accessing pages on our website, you may need to delete your temporary Internet files or adjust your browser settings. Please visit our Technical Help - Browser Issues page to learn more about the software and settings that work best with our website.

This is disturbing.

I did not receive any notifications from Vanguard advising of this outage. I find their description of the timeframes of the scheduled outage lacking.

The weekend of? Exactly what hours does that cover? I know that websites are taken down for a few hours of maintenance -but an entire weekend is unheard of in the financial world.

Should we expect a different web view and different functionality when the site returns?

Glad to see that the Bogleheads are covering this and providing much needed information.

juliewongferra

Post by juliewongferra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:26 pm

ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm
onourway wrote:

When someone's financial information will be unavailable for a weekend, with zero notice?
Not everyone is a Boglehead and constantly thinking about investments, and probably checking in online frequently.

And to be blunt, the fact that so many *here* were upset/concerned that the site was suddenly unavailable... that speaks for itself.

Sure, those who check less frequently had a lower chance of hitting *this* weekend to check on things, or to need figures for a refinancing or whatever.

Thoughtful indeed.
Great to have folks like that on the advisory committee, those who cannot think what others might want/need.

RM
+1,000,000, ResearchMed!

How many times is it suggested that Bogleheads *don't* check their investments frequently so that we don't become obsessed and overreact? How many of us are advised to set it and forget it? How many of us are told to rebalance once per year? How many of us watch for fraud via email or text notifications rather than logging into Vanguard's site?

It is for these people that the courtesy of an email should have been sent! Sorry, but just a banner on Vanguard's website just won't cut it.

I'm very disappointed in Vanguard, but also grateful for this site, which is where I learned about the website shutdown.

cheets,
jwf

onourway

Post by onourway » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:27 pm

ResearchMed wrote:

Thoughtful indeed.

RM
The intended purpose of the Steering Committee is to ask Vanguard customers what they want. Not to speculate on what we think others might want.

There are thousands of people who take these surveys. Apparently a majority agreed with my point of view.

You can't please everyone, but Vanguard is doing an excellent job of getting the pulse of a wide variety of their customers.

No, it does not disturb me in the slightest that I can't get access to financial information for a weekend.

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 pm

onourway wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:27 pm
ResearchMed wrote:

Thoughtful indeed.

RM
The intended purpose of the Steering Committee is to ask Vanguard customers what they want. Not to speculate on what we think others might want.

There are thousands of people who take these surveys. Apparently a majority agreed with my point of view.

You can't please everyone, but Vanguard is doing an excellent job of getting the pulse of a wide variety of their customers.

No, it does not disturb me in the slightest that I can't get access to financial information for a weekend.
But a single email in advance, that *would* have disturbed you?
:annoyed

ETA: Someone else just posted here that they didn't see any prior notice b/c they didn't log in prior to today.
And there was NO NOTICE, just a "try going to the main Vanguard website" or clear cookies or whatever...
:!:

RM

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 pm

onourway wrote:
ResearchMed wrote:

Thoughtful indeed.

RM

I also think being a member of a STEERING COMMITTEE is not the same as being someone receiving one of presumably many "surveys".

Otherwise, "Steering Committees" would be mighty large for many organizations!

RM

onourway

Post by onourway » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 pm

ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 pm

ETA: Someone else just posted here that they didn't see any prior notice b/c they didn't log in prior to today.
And there was NO NOTICE, just a "try going to the main Vanguard website" or clear cookies or whatever...

RM
I have never once received advance notice from a website via email that they will be down for maintenance. It's routine in today's world that there will be times when a site will be down.

onourway

Post by onourway » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 pm

ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 pm

I also think being a member of a STEERING COMMITTEE is not the same as being someone receiving one of presumably many "surveys".

RM
Please take up your gripes with Vanguard, rather than me personally. This is their terminology.

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:47 pm

onourway wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 pm
ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 pm

RM
Please take up your gripes with Vanguard, rather than me personally. This is their terminology.

I'm not on any advisory committee of theirs, and Vanguard is notoriously non-responsive to reports of actual inaccuracies in accounts, never mind how they handle their "committees".

I would have thought that's what such committees (of clients) were for.
Apparently, I would have been very wrong.

RM

Wakefield1

Post by Wakefield1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 pm

onourway wrote:

Vanguard should certainly have sent out e-mails to e-mail addresses of people registered to use Vanguard .com advising of the known scheduled extended web site outage. As a minimum. Some might maintain that postal mail should have been used but I think that would not have been necessary as having an e-mail address is necessary to be signed up for Vanguard.com account access. (At least that is my understanding that an e-mail address is necessary)

This is not enough however to induce me to go over to the high cost Edward Jones! :mrgreen: :moneybag

mike77308

Post by mike77308 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Is this outage related to "retiring the old investment platform"? I kept getting e-mails about a requirement of going to the Vanguard website and completing a "three step process" for the platform upgrade but I could never find a place to do that. The link supplied in the e-mail only went to the Vanguard home page.

msimon

Post by msimon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Given that some of us use the cash management features of Vanguard (i.e. Vanguard Advantage account) I think it is reasonable to think that Vanguard should be held to similar standards as other major financial institutions. I regularly transfer funds from Vanguard to my bank at the beginning of each month. I would imagine many other clients do as well. Had I not checked the Vanguard web site recently I would have assumed I could issue transaction orders this weekend.

At the bare minimum I would expect a clear communication in advance of such an outage via email or snail mail in the form of:

"Dear customer due to issues with our platform we must take our web sites offline beginning at 12 AM Nov 3rd until 12 AM Nov 5th. You will not be able to conduct transactions from blah to blah. You will not be able to view account balances from blah to blah. If you wish you can conduct transactions late Friday Nov 2nd which will be executed at the close of business Nov 5th."

Can you imagine a major bank handling a situation like this the same way that Vanguard did?

I don't think so.

ThriftyPhD

Post by ThriftyPhD » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 pm

onourway wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 pm
ResearchMed wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 pm

RM
I have never once received advance notice from a website via email that they will be down for maintenance. It's routine in today's world that there will be times when a site will be down.
Two things.

One, I've received multiple emails from banks to notify me that the website would be down for maintenance. That was usually 2-6 am early Sunday morning. I've never heard of a website being down for two full days, especially when planned such that they could just have a second set of servers ready to go and flip a switch to transfer traffic to the new system. Usually they give themselves 2 hours, but it takes all of 30 seconds.

Two, Vanguard is calling this an upgrade, not maintenance.

msimon

Post by msimon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:05 pm

If anyone from Vanguard reads these forums you might want to include more clients on your Steering Committee. You also might consider that the majority opinion might not always be the best guide to properly serving the interests of all of your clients.

It is clear that the feedback Vanguard received from this Committee was incomplete and should not have been relied upon to make policy choices about this matter.

UpperNwGuy

Post by UpperNwGuy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Wow! 132 posts of non-stop complaining. Bogleheads sure like to complain a lot, don't they?

Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:42 pm

mike77308 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm
Is this outage related to "retiring the old investment platform"? I kept getting e-mails about a requirement of going to the Vanguard website and completing a "three step process" for the platform upgrade but I could never find a place to do that. The link supplied in the e-mail only went to the Vanguard home page.
I certainly hope not. I'm still on the old platform. I would hate to think that it had be prestidigitated away :D

sambb

Post by sambb » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:46 pm

as usual, the IT issues indicate a persistent leadership failure in vanguard, as this shouldnt happen. hopefully ceo and other changes can help. the execs should be reprimanded for ignoring the IT issues for years

juliewongferra

Post by juliewongferra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:04 pm

onourway wrote:
ResearchMed wrote:

Thoughtful indeed.

RM

I did not know that there was a Steering Committee, a higher caste of Vanguard customers whose opinions Vangaurd cares about, relative to themselves, more than relative to all customers! This feels a little to much self-interest, which goes against the "Vanguard is owned by the investors" spirit that gets thrown around here, especially when someone want to compare Vanguard with Fidelity or Schwab.

"There are thousands of people who take these surveys. Apparently a majority agreed with my point of view." ----> totally argumentum ad populum. (Also, how many customers does Vanguard have? And what percentage is "a majority" of these "thousands of people who take these surveys?)

This is an easy decision to break down. Two options:
1) send an email: people like onourway (not picking on you, just need to put a face to one side) who *already know in advance* about the upcoming shutdown find an email "intrusive." People like me who don't know in advance are thankful.
2) don't send an email: people like onourway who *already know in advance* about the upcoming shutdown have 1 less email to delete and not read. People like me who don't know in advance are taken by surprise and have to worriedly google what the heck is going on, and wonder about Vanguard's leadership decisions on basic customer service.

No you can't please everyone, but it seems clear to me that option 1 is far superior from keeping overall displeasure to a minimum.

cheers,
jwf

zaboomafoozarg

Post by zaboomafoozarg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Don't worry guys, it'll be OK. This kind of thing happens on the internet all the time.

mptfan

Post by mptfan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:49 pm

UpperNwGuy wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 pm
Wow! 132 posts of non-stop complaining.
Not true. Some of those posts (including mine) point out that we should not complain.

bayview

Post by bayview » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:52 am

Perhaps this would be more oh-well if I did not otherwise get a seemingly endless string of emails from VG re their webinars and white papers and whatnots. They seem to be able to spam me endlessly for those, so why not a general email?

— and I did see the banner, so I was aware, but as I’m on the road and have lost all sense of time, I failed to make copies of my accounts late Friday.

I’m not perturbed about a certain amount of downtime per se, but (1) 48 hours??? and (2) the failure to give proper notification to all account holders via email does not help improve my view of VG IT or customer service.
The continuous execution of a sound strategy gives you the benefit of the strategy. That's what it's all about. --Rick Ferri

4nursebee

Post by 4nursebee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:20 am

1. My employer web site was down this weekend. Does this mean no more paychecks?

2. I am reviewing my October 2018 expenses, assets. Fidelity website is down. They did not tell me.

YAWN
4nursebee

dalbright

Post by dalbright » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 am

To be fair to vanguard and provide a suitable counterpoint, my fidelity 401k website is down for service this morning with absolutely no notice compared to vg posting it on there website for the past two weeks at least. Everyone is just trying to take advantage of the bonus hour!

Compound

Post by Compound » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 am

bayview wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:52 am
Perhaps this would be more oh-well if I did not otherwise get a seemingly endless string of emails from VG re their webinars and white papers and whatnots. They seem to be able to spam me endlessly for those, so why not a general email?
Agreed!

Housedoc

Post by Housedoc » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:35 am

Systems seem to be up. Logged in via Android app, all funds appear. I did not study for noticeable changes.
Coffee time in my Vanguard mug!

harmoniousmonk

Post by harmoniousmonk » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 am

Not up for me
In efficient markets, mediocrity is the norm. | Never confuse genius for luck and a bull market.

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 am

Housedoc wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:35 am
Systems seem to be up. Logged in via Android app, all funds appear. I did not study for noticeable changes.
Coffee time in my Vanguard mug!
You are lucky, I guess.

I was delighted to ready what you posted, and tried to log in.

Alas, although I do get the regular log in window, with regular places for userID and password, every attempt is met with a fresh screen that does NOT read with any account info or overview, but instead, with the familiar log OFF info:

You've successfully logged off
We recommend that you close your browser window. Your browser may have retained a memory of the account information viewed during your session.

What's next?

Go to the homepage to learn more about Vanguard.

Log on to your account.

It appears to be identical (to the best of my recollection) to the old "log off" message.
Except that... I had just logged IN.
... or attempted to do so.

Great start for the "new, "improved", updated software"...

RM

oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 am

ResearchMed wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 am
Well, to be fair, as far as I know nobody at Vanguard has yet said it was done and ready for public consumption. Let's let them finish before we start judging the results.
It’s taken me a lot of years, but I’ve come around to this: If you’re dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you’re smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.

mindboggling

Post by mindboggling » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 am

7am EST Sunday. Site appears to be up and running. Upstate NY location for me.
In broken mathematics, We estimate our prize, --Emily Dickinson

ResearchMed

Post by ResearchMed » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:05 am

oldcomputerguy wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 am
ResearchMed wrote:
Well, to be fair, as far as I know nobody at Vanguard has yet said it was done and ready for public consumption. Let's let them finish before we start judging the results.
Then don't invite log in attempts by posting the regular window.
Keep the "under repair/renovation/whatever" screen up while that IS the status.

By posting the regular log in window, VANGUARD is announcing that, yes, one can indeed expect to, well, yes, log in...

RM

oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:07 am

ResearchMed wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:05 am
oldcomputerguy wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 am
ResearchMed wrote:
Then don't invite log in attempts by posting the regular window.
Keep the "under repair/renovation/whatever" screen up while that IS the status.

By posting the regular log in window, VANGUARD is announcing that, yes, one can indeed expect to, well, yes, log in...

RM
As of 7:05 AM Eastern time this morning, I was able to log in and see everything. I don't see any noticeable changes at this point, but then I didn't delve too deeply into the site. My accounts (Vanguard and external) all show up, and the totals appear to be correct.

Stay tuned.
It’s taken me a lot of years, but I’ve come around to this: If you’re dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you’re smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.

Sheepdog

Post by Sheepdog » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 am

mindboggling wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 am
7am EST Sunday. Site appears to be up and running. Upstate NY location for me.
ditto here. Nothing readily visible showing changes except that light shows at this time with DST gone.
Last edited by Sheepdog on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter which tells what kind of life you have lived---Helen Walton