Discussions about the forum and contents
edvest

My threads or posts.

Post by edvest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 am

Is there a way to see all my threads/posts at once? Tu

GoldStar

Re: My threads or posts.

Post by GoldStar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am

Click the menu icon at top of page (3 horizontal lines) and click the link that says "your posts".

oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 am

GoldStar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am
Click the menu icon at top of page (3 horizontal lines) and click the link that says "your posts".
When I do this, I get a list of the threads I've posted in.

OP, if you just want a list of your own posts, it's available as well. In the upper-right-hand corner, click on your username, then in the drop-down select "User Control Panel". Under the "Overview" tab, in the "Front page" section, there will be a boldface link that says "Show your posts". This will present a list of just your posts.
It’s taken me a lot of years, but I’ve come around to this: If you’re dumb, surround yourself with smart people. And if you’re smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.

22twain

Post by 22twain » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Or look at the right side of one of your posts, e.g. in this thread. See the line "Posts: 5" or whatever the number is when you see this? Click on the number, and you'll get a list of your posts. This works for anybody else's posts, too.
My investing princiPLEs do not include absolutely preserving princiPAL.

Oicuryy

Post by Oicuryy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Money is fungible | Abbreviations and Acronyms

grabiner
Advisory Board

Post by grabiner » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

oldcomputerguy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 am
GoldStar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am
When I do this, I get a list of the threads I've posted in.

OP, if you just want a list of your own posts, it's available as well. In the upper-right-hand corner, click on your username, then in the drop-down select "User Control Panel". Under the "Overview" tab, in the "Front page" section, there will be a boldface link that says "Show your posts". This will present a list of just your posts.
You can also click on the wheel in the top right (hover text "Advanced Search"), then select "Search for Author", give your name, and click the button "First post of topics only". This will show only the threads that you started.
Wiki David Grabiner

edvest

Post by edvest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Got it..., Thanks you!