Looking for EUR holy grail bond strategy

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
toine
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: Looking for EUR holy grail bond strategy

Post by toine » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am

Thanks heaps everyone for all input, I learned a lot. Although it has little volume and high spread, I'm still going for Xtrackers II Global Government Bond UCITS ETF 1C - EUR Hedged (EUR) | DBZB (25% of AA, remaining 75% global all caps equity). Long term this would seem the optimal strategy where I use equity for profit and bond for risk reduction (I always assumed there would be a rebalance premium, but learned from other posts here that does not exist).

Post Reply