How did you tell the boss you're leaving/retiring?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
fsrph

How did you tell the boss you're leaving/retiring?

Post by fsrph »

I've known for quite a while that it's time to retire but I don't know how my boss is going to react. Boss is very unpredictable and may make me feel uncomfortable with my decision. I'm obsessing on how this conversation will go and I am frozen in inaction.

How did you handle this conversation? How did your boss react? Is it normal to be nervous? Any tips you can share? Thanks.

Francis
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." | Dale Carnegie
randomizer

Re: How did you tell the boss you're leaving/retiring?

Post by randomizer »

I fantasize about this conversation almost daily.
87.5:12.5, EM tilt — HODL the course!
Thesaints

Post by Thesaints »

Not sure what your problem is. If you retire what do you care about what your ex-boss thinks ?
TeamArgo

Post by TeamArgo »

My Mega-Corp had a rule of thumb that they needed about 2 months to prepare for an individual's retirement (but could somehow make the arrangements in two weeks or less when it came to downsizing). But, regardless, I had let my boss know that I was thinking and dreaming of retirement when I turned 59 for about a year, but did not make it official until 2 months before that birthday. His response was that he had hoped I would change my mind, but he understood and had been making preliminary plans. It all went quite well.
“Love with your heart; Use your brain for everything else.” -Captain Disillusion
delamer

Post by delamer »

How far in advance are you planning on telling him?

Unless he has the ability to force you out prior to your intended date, what recourse does he have against you?
One thing that humbles me deeply is to see that human genius has its limits while human stupidity does not. - Alexandre Dumas, fils
samsoes

Post by samsoes »

A friend of mine announced his retirement by going into his boss' office late one afternoon and said, "By the way, today was my last day." He handed the boss his company-issued cellphone, walked out, and never looked back.

He's my inspiration.
"Happiness Is Not My Companion" - Gen. Gouverneur K. Warren. | (Avatar is the statue of Gen. Warren atop Little Round Top @ Gettysburg National Military Park.)
dbr

Post by dbr »

Where I worked retirement was a normal event. As another person mentioned HR usually wanted a couple of months to process things. You could start the process online at HR and your boss would not find out until the check off sheets they needed to fill out appeared on their desk, but I never heard of anyone rude enough not to inform their department management at the start, maybe even with more advance planning than that. It is true that the process can be accelerated in some cases. I was an onlooker in a five minute transaction from employed to unemployed in one case. Well, the actual record keeping undoubtedly took longer than that. I never saw an acrimonious retirement transition.

So the question is what peculiar circumstances cause this to be an issue?
tomd37

Post by tomd37 »

I retired in August 2002 three months short of reaching age 65. I made my final retirement decision in May and posed it to my boss one month in advance of my proposed retirement date. They asked me if I would stay on an additional two months and I agreed. They were happy and I was happy. :D
Tom D.
whodidntante

Post by whodidntante »

I'm not retired but I shall opine anyway.

Get the contact info of anyone you would want to say goodbye to. If you think he might make it difficult, wait until you're ready to retire, and give a shorter notice period. It's up to you how long. I would tend towards a longer notice period but that might not work for your situation. If your boss makes it unbearable, shorten it further to immediately.

Be up polite, professional, and stern. The purpose of the conversation is "to inform" not "to persuade."

If you don't want to participate in the usual pomp and circumstance surrounding retirement, where your boss talks about how much gas cost in the 70's and you have cake or whatever, say you won't do that and don't do it. I know a guy who didn't show up to his going away party, LOL.
Tycoon

Post by Tycoon »

Walked into his office, sat down and said this year will be my last. I gave notice one year of notice out of respect for my boss. No animosity on either side.
Emotionless, prognostication free investing. Ignoring the noise and economists since 1979. Getting rich off of "smart people's" behavioral mistakes.
Hillview

Post by Hillview »

depends on the job function. but I do think it helps to write up what you plan to say if you think the other person is volatile. You can also ask HR to join you if you are uncertain of his reaction.
dbr

Post by dbr »

I still want to know why the boss would be volatile about this. It sounds like a relationship issue rather than a general employment issue.
dknightd

Post by dknightd »

I like to follow the Golden Rule. So when I decide to retire I plan to give my boss the same advance notice I would like to receive.
There is a difference between resigning (for another job) and retiring. Usually with retiring there is more flexibility, and it could take longer if your employment offers retirement benefits. When I decide to retire I will let my boss know several months in advance. I would like it to be an amicable departure. I will ask them not to have a retirement party. If they ask me to stay on I'll offer 25% work for 50% pay.
Retired 2019. So far, so good. I want to wake up every morning. But I want to die in my sleep. Just another conundrum. I think the solution might be afternoon naps ;)
Church Lady

Post by Church Lady »

I sent an email to my boss that said I'm retiring and we could talk any time he wanted to. That way, I had officially 'given notice' with a time/date on the notice.

After I did that, I called HR to tell them I was retiring. One of their first questions was, does your boss know? If I had said no, I don't know what would have happened!
He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Howdy

Take some vacation and send him an email announcing your impending retirement. Let any calls go to voicemail.

Happy trails

W B
"Through chances various, through all vicissitudes, we make our way." Virgil, The Aeneid
munemaker

Post by munemaker »

fsrph wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:08 pm I've known for quite a while that it's time to retire but I don't know how my boss is going to react. Boss is very unpredictable and may make me feel uncomfortable with my decision. I'm obsessing on how this conversation will go and I am frozen in inaction.

How did you handle this conversation? How did your boss react? Is it normal to be nervous? Any tips you can share? Thanks.

Francis
That was pretty much my situation. I just went in his office about 75 days in advance and told him when I was planning to retire. He asked me what I was going to do with my time and told me I could change my mind up to my last day. After the verbal discussion with the boss, I put it in writing to HR. On my last day, he took me out to lunch and gave me a significant and unexpected severance payment. I have stopped back maybe twice over the past year and he has been cordial in both visits. It went way better than I ever expected.
quantAndHold

Post by quantAndHold »

I gave 2 weeks notice just like I was quitting any other job.

Dad heard about a buyout on the last day it was offered. He called Mom, told her he was retiring, got the paperwork from HR, got signatures from the necessary people, and came home as usual. A couple of weeks later he went and cleaned out his desk.
Golfview

Post by Golfview »

I just told my boss last Thursday that I would retire in July so a little over two months notice!the longer I kept it it secret the harder it seemed,I was relieved afterwards,he said he was happy for me and that was it . I am one of the company long time employees with 42 years in so it was a relief to get it over with.
VictoriaF

Post by VictoriaF »

I too was agonizing about announcing my retirement. My boss at the time was a really nice guy, and I felt guilty and awkward. But I got lucky. Just as I was getting ready to ask my boss for a private discussion, my agency has announced a volunteer retirement offer. People who agreed to be off the payroll by the end of September were getting a $25,000 incentive. Quite a few people have volunteered, and instead of stigma or displeasure, we were treated very nicely. My retirement papers were processed perfectly, without a hitch. The only negative was that my retirement party was lackluster because too many parties were taking place at the same time.

I don't have an actionable advice for the OP. I can only say that I understand the sense of awkwardness, but as all other things, this shall pass, and eventually you will be a happy retired person.

Victoria
Inventor of the Bogleheads Secret Handshake | Winner of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)
HIinvestor

Post by HIinvestor »

H told his boss and coworkers 60 days before retiring. The boss was able to do extra paperwork knand owrsuade H to return with pay + pension for an extra 6 months. It was a win:win. H was very well respected by his coworkers and got along with all of them. He’s happily celebrating 6 years of returement.
cfs

Post by cfs »

My contracting company required a two-week notice. I was respected in this company and I had and still have a lot of respect for my boss, retired Navy officer. Gave him my letter and I still remember his words "I wish I could retire too!" Good luck y gracias por leer / cfs
~ Member of the Active Retired Force since 2014 ~
toofache32

Post by toofache32 »

Thesaints wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:10 pm Not sure what your problem is. If you retire what do you care about what your ex-boss thinks ?
I was thinking the same thing. What's he/she gonna do....fire you???

I would "Johnny Paycheck" it.
MNGopher

Post by MNGopher »

I'll just do less and less, Office Space style, until they eventually promote me or fire me :D
scrabbler1

Post by scrabbler1 »

While to me it was a retirement, to them it was a simple resignation. I was working only 2 days a week at the time, after requesting to reduce my weekly hours worked from 20 to 12 just 16 months earlier. I wrote up a short, simple note and handed it to my two immediate bosses (I was a floater between the two halves of my division), telling them I would be leaving in one month. That translated to 9 more working days, just enough, I felt, to finish the one main project I was working on. Neither boss seemed to be very surprised I was resigning. I was on very good terms with both of them, and I surely had no reason to alienate them in any way.

I also had a copy of my resignation letter for the divisionhead, the boss over my two immediate bosses. I had planned to tell all 3of them together, but he was in a meeting and I couldn't wait any longer because it was fairly late in the afternoon. He did come to my desk a little later but only to ask me if there was any medical reason for resigning. I told him there wasn't (being "sick" of the commute didn't count, I thought).
oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy »

I wanted to give my boss and the General Manager sufficient advance notice so that I could hopefully get my replacement on board and get him trained in our facility before I punched out, so I decided to give six months’ notice. I typed up a respectful letter, informing the GM of my decision, and went to his office and gave it to him. We talked for a few minutes, and although he was (I believe) sorry for the turn of events, he understood and in general was pretty cool about it.

I’ve swapped a couple of emails with him since then, and we’re on good terms.
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way. (Christopher Morley)
dknightd

Post by dknightd »

VictoriaF wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 pm I too was agonizing about announcing my retirement. My boss at the time was a really nice guy, and I felt guilty and awkward. But I got lucky. Just as I was getting ready to ask my boss for a private discussion, my agency has announced a volunteer retirement offer. People who agreed to be off the payroll by the end of September were getting a $25,000 incentive. Quite a few people have volunteered, and instead of stigma or displeasure, we were treated very nicely. My retirement papers were processed perfectly, without a hitch. The only negative was that my retirement party was lackluster because too many parties were taking place at the same time.

I don't have an actionable advice for the OP. I can only say that I understand the sense of awkwardness, but as all other things, this shall pass, and eventually you will be a happy retired person.

Victoria
Lucky :)
Retired 2019. So far, so good. I want to wake up every morning. But I want to die in my sleep. Just another conundrum. I think the solution might be afternoon naps ;)
chw

Post by chw »

My boss worked in a different state- so simply called him up to give my 3 month notice (needed to have RSUs vest according to schedule). It went quite well, and he was quite pleasant about my notice, even though it was unexpected. I'd have to say that the response by management was very much positive, and they seemed very happy for me. Many of those in management seemed to be genuinely surprised I could retire early, and in some cases seemed to lament their need to work for many more years.
neilpilot

Post by neilpilot »

MegaCorp offered a bonus for key employees that gave up to one year notice of your retirement, thinking that would give them a leg up on planning for your succession and allow you to train a replacement. So I did.

About 11 months after I gave 1 year notice, they still hadn't identified a replacement that I could train. Then, with 3 weeks to go, the site HR manager asked if I would delay my retirement. I declined, and retired as scheduled.

A little while later they asked me to come back as a consultant, at an hourly rate about 4 times my former salary. That lasted for 10 months. :sharebeer

Post by 123 »

After working for a government agency for a number of years I decided it was time for a personal sabbatical. Since the agency had no provisions or procedures for such a situation I left a letter of immediate resignation in an envelope on the desk of the manager's secretary as I left the office on a Friday evening as I left the office. I heard that the letter was read the following Monday and the agency was able to process it.
The closest helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
remomnyc

Post by remomnyc »

I plan on giving two weeks notice, which is what I have done every time I quit. I think my boss may be surprised I'm retiring since I'm nearly 20 years his junior.
bikechuck

Post by bikechuck »

One fine day I met with my boss who was new to our organization and proposed a retirement date six months in the future and approximately half way through our fiscal year. I had worked for this company for 27 years and I was asked if I would stay on through the end of our fiscal year with the understanding that I would have few assignments and would be more or less available as a resource to help them get their feet on the ground. I agreed and this was a good financial decision because it gave me 6 more months of income, savings and retirement contributions. It also made me eligible for a nice year end bonus. It was a nice way to wrap up my career and when I left I was replaced by someone on my team that I hired 7 years previously which was a good opportunity for them. It could not have gone any better and I am happy that I gave them plenty of notice and time for a smooth transition.
staythecourse

Post by staythecourse »

I am not sure why anyone thinks the boss cares. They are too busy trying to justify their own salaries to their own boss. My answer would be follow what your contract says and if you don't have your company policy manual. If you have a good relationship with your boss and/ or company then be good and give them the time they usually have required to fill your spot. The last sentence is ALWAYS under the assumption you are ready to be walked out the day you notify them. Not always personal but sometimes company policy on all terminations.

Good luck.
"The stock market [fluctuation], therefore, is noise. A giant distraction from the business of investing.” | -Jack Bogle
sergeant

Post by sergeant »

At my agency a list is kept and updated every month. It shows all employees age and start dates and when they reach max retirement. No reason to give notice as almost everybody left near max. You just send an email to HR and fill out some paperwork. No one has had a retirement party in two decades. They fell out of favor but all surrounding agencies still have them.

A few dinosaurs held on for awhile after reaching max but were generally not made to feel very welcome.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. | Pensions= 2X yearly expenses. Portfolio= 40X yearly expenses.
ReadyOrNot

Post by ReadyOrNot »

Around 3 months before the end of the year, we were supposed to discuss planning for next year. My boss seemed to be late on this, so I told him he wouldn't have to plan for support for me, but would have to plan for my replacement. I left the exact time for retirement open, for management convenience, but no one expressed interest. Following the HR protocol I gave HR my final date around 1 month in advance, but everyone knew it was coming.
catdude

Post by catdude »

I don't remember a lot specifically about telling my boss that I was retiring. I think he knew that I'd been thinking about it for awhile, so when I set the date it wasn't a surprise to him. My original plan was to retire at fiscal-year-end (FYE), but higher-ups at my workplace asked me to delay it for a couple months. There was a round of layoffs (RIF's) that year, including a couple folks at my pay grade. Those higher-ups were hoping the delay in my retirement would mean they wouldn't get stuck with one of these RIF'ees. (Their strategy didn't work -- they got stuck with one of them).

Anyway, my boss didn't have a major problem with my retirement. He wound up retiring himself about a year later. We're friends and keep in touch regularly...
catdude | | All generalizations are false, including this one.
gotester2000

Post by gotester2000 »

Thinking that your boss or company cares about you is a mistake. All they want is another resource to handle your role - management and HR is used to this, day in and out and trained for it.
There is nothing personal here - Give the same notice, usually 2 weeks that they would give you. I had made a personal standard entry and exit checklist that I kept as a template.
Resigning/retiring is one of the pleasures of life.
Misenplace

Post by Misenplace »

When I gave my retirement notice about 3 years ago, I was prepared to be walked out the door. I think it is the wisest strategy. You are an at will employee, just as they are an at will employee. I gave my notice in late May, telling them I would be willing to work until the end of August if they wanted me to help with the transition. As it turned out, they asked and I agreed to stay on til the end of the year as a favor to an awesome boss. Actually, I slightly altered it at the very end to stay over til the beginning of January because that was best for me in order to time the start of my deferred compensation.

Bottom line- give notice when you are ready to walk out the door, but don’t burn bridges and be accommodating if it doesn’t kill you. It helps it work out in the end.

Misenplace

P.s., Retirement is way, way, WAY better than any boss on this planet. Even an awesome one.
laidback_and_relaxed

Post by laidback_and_relaxed »

My boss told me I was retiring, and handed me my last paycheck, shook my hand and said goodbye. It was mostly a one-way communication from him to me.

He knew my personal situation and that of Silicon Valley; I wouldn't be finding another job. All-in-all it was all okay. I've been working 43 solid years continuously, except for a vacation or two. I'm enjoying myself in retirement, a few years early, more each day that I don't have someone else’s agenda to promote.
zuma

Post by zuma »

Simply tell them you are planning to retire and give them enough time to prepare for your departure. I wouldn't be nervous at all and I wouldn't care what my boss thinks about the decision. Retiring is normal.
yosh99

Post by yosh99 »

laidback_and_relaxed wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:51 am My boss told me I was retiring, and handed me my last paycheck, shook my hand and said goodbye. It was mostly a one-way communication from him to me.

He knew my personal situation and that of Silicon Valley; I wouldn't be finding another job. All-in-all it was all okay. I've been working 43 solid years continuously, except for a vacation or two. I'm enjoying myself in retirement, a few years early, more each day that I don't have someone else’s agenda to promote.
I empathize. From my experience it was the boss who told you it was your last day and the guard will escort you to the door. You can come in tomorrow and clean out your desk under supervision. Although close to retirement age, none - none of my peers were given the opportunity to retire.

I find it puzzling why anyone would anguish over the most fortunate opportunity to choose when you quit.
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

fsrph wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:08 pm I've known for quite a while that it's time to retire but I don't know how my boss is going to react. Boss is very unpredictable and may make me feel uncomfortable with my decision. I'm obsessing on how this conversation will go and I am frozen in inaction.

How did you handle this conversation? How did your boss react? Is it normal to be nervous? Any tips you can share?
I knew 6 months ahead of time when I wanted to retire. I decided to stick around for the completion of a multi-year project that was important to my team. I told nobody. I worked hard to make the upcoming transition as easy on my team as I could.

At the end of the project, I called my boss (we worked in different states). I told him I was retiring and gave him an end date 1 month out.

He was pissed. He tried to talk me out of it. He had three others up the command chain call and try to talk me out of it. I just remained professional and didn't budge.

I was not friendly with my remote boss. My small company had been acquired by the larger company 4 years earlier. And 2 years earlier we started a series of reorganizations that drastically changed the nature of the job and left my with a series of remote bosses. That certainly made it much easier to say goodbye. In retrospect, I would have been better served giving a 2 week notice.

My tips:
- make sure you know what you want before you give your notice
- don't give an overly-long notice period
- make sure you have all your ducks in a row, work-wise
- offer to help the transition to your replacement
- by pleasant to your co-workers once they learn of your pending departure
- don't bad-mouth the company or bosses (your co-workers still need to put up with them)
- don't waver, don't sound wishy-washy unless you want them to keep asking you to stay
This isn't just my wallet. It's an organizer, a memory and an old friend.
Psyayeayeduck

Post by Psyayeayeduck »

Assuming that I'm retiring from my career, I would give notice to my boss as a courtesy if the relationship is average-to-good. The standard is 2 weeks but if I was in a position where people were dependent on me or then I would consider a longer notice.

If the relationship is poor, then I won't care about giving notice. All I would care is that any company related items are returned, all of my financial records are in order and separate from my soon-to-be company, all of my personal items are removed prior to my departure date, and any contacts I want to retained are secured beforehand. If was treated as employee #5437, then I'm leaving as employee #5437 with no qualms in tow.

If there is a financial stipulation with my notice, then I would follow that requirement unless the work environment is incredibly toxic that no monetary value is worth staying.

I learned a valuable lesson early in my career: businesses are not and will never be your friend.
Last edited by Psyayeayeduck on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
westie

Post by westie »

Your boss may be having the same conversation with himself. I bet he cares less about it than you do.
cherijoh

Post by cherijoh »

Francis
I just retired about 2 weeks ago, so I do understand where you are coming from. Yes I think it is normal to be nervous - retirement is a BIG thing! :wink: FWIW, my immediate supervisor and I had had some issues although they had started to smooth out. I had a better relationship with his manager, who I had worked with before my current assignment.

I waited until I had been paid my variable compensation for 2017 and I had wrapped up a large project. (I still had other work in progress, but could see the end of tunnel on them). Megacorp has a reputation for walking people out the door when there is a layoff or you announce you are leaving for another job. So I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I only personally knew one person who had retired voluntarily and that one was anticipated ("...as soon a I hit my xx service anniversary").

I used a regularly scheduled face-to-face meeting and told my manager that I had made the decision to retire. The reaction I got was pure shock - I had been there less than 10 years and hadn't made any noise at work about retiring early. Then a delayed "congratutions". The next question was "when?" I had no interest in sticking around, but on the other hand I didn't want to leave my teammates holding the bag by leaving without an adequate transition period. I had been thinking the end of March (~3.5 weeks) but agreed to stay until mid-April. I made a good faith effort to stay focused on the job, but I admit it was very difficult to stay engaged.

Once I had announced my retirement, I felt an immense sense of relief. So my advice is to stop procrastinating as long as you feel confident with your numbers! Feel free to PM if you have any questions.
El Greco

Post by El Greco »

by randomizer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:09 pm

I fantasize about this conversation almost daily.
+24

I fantasize about it almost hourly :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cherijoh

Post by cherijoh »

neilpilot wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:36 pm MegaCorp offered a bonus for key employees that gave up to one year notice of your retirement, thinking that would give them a leg up on planning for your succession and allow you to train a replacement. So I did.

About 11 months after I gave 1 year notice, they still hadn't identified a replacement that I could train. Then, with 3 weeks to go, the site HR manager asked if I would delay my retirement. I declined, and retired as scheduled.

A little while later they asked me to come back as a consultant, at an hourly rate about 4 times my former salary. That lasted for 10 months. :sharebeer
At my most recent Megacorp they can't put in a job requisition while the departing employee is still there :oops: So giving a longer notice would only help if a current employee was identified for the job.

At a previous Megacorp, they were closing our site and everyone was asked to sign paperwork indicating whether they were accepting a transfer (to a site ~250 miles distant) or a separation package (to work until some unspecified future date of the company's choosing). But HR was very lackadaisical about finding candidates so the transition periods ended up being very short despite the eventual site closure occurring 9 months after the original notice. It was also a bit awkward because the date to start at the new location kept getting pushed back - the initial "expected date" was about 5 months earlier than the final one. Who interviews for a job when they can't tell you when it will start or which requires you to work temporarily at a remote for an unspecified time period?
vested1

Post by vested1 »

I was being punished very publicly for refusing to work 12 hour days on the previous weekend with no pay, even though "everyone else always did it". I was supposed to get my quarterly evaluation (my first) that day, but the time for it came and went. My director (the one who had been verbally abusing me in public) wouldn't answer my phone calls, even though he was only steps away in his office, so I sent him a two sentence email saying I was quitting and would be gone by 10 am, leaving my company's leased vehicle keys and laptop on my desk. Magically, he appeared immediately and spent the next hour begging me to stay.

Since they had broken every promise they made I felt no need to give them notice. My director followed me out to the parking lot where I waited for my brother to pick me up. The director acknowledged that the work atmosphere was toxic, and that the company's management style required intimidation. I informed him that the massive turnover rate was an indication that their policy wasn't working, despite the excellent pay. They continued to contact me via email and phone calls, seeking my technical advice and asking me to return, but it was a futile effort, as I gave them neither advice nor exhibited any interest in returning.

Treat your employer with the same amount of respect that you receive when it comes to giving notice. Enjoy your retirement, as I have.
4 Iron

Post by 4 Iron »

samsoes wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:07 pm A friend of mine announced his retirement by going into his boss' office late one afternoon and said, "By the way, today was my last day." He handed the boss his company-issued cellphone, walked out, and never looked back.

He's my inspiration.
I feel sorry for your friend, I doubt that kind of attitude often leads to a successful or fufilling life. Did you friend not make personal relationships with co-workers or customers? People who have built something and put many years of effort into their career rarely leave on such terms.
dbr

Post by dbr »

4 Iron wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 am
samsoes wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:07 pm A friend of mine announced his retirement by going into his boss' office late one afternoon and said, "By the way, today was my last day." He handed the boss his company-issued cellphone, walked out, and never looked back.

He's my inspiration.
I feel sorry for your friend, I doubt that kind of attitude often leads to a successful or fufilling life. Did you friend not make personal relationships with co-workers or customers? People who have built something and put many years of effort into their career rarely leave on such terms.
Yes, for that to be an inspiration is really sad.
Jags4186

Post by Jags4186 »

I dream of it going something like this...https://youtube.com/watch?v=kV8ayGtG_CM