China visa service recommendations

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
TheGreyingDuke

China visa service recommendations

Post by TheGreyingDuke » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Looking to get a China visa, no longer able to get to NY to do it in person. The various services have different prices and seem to recommend different documentation.

If it matters, I am seeking an F, multi-entry, 10-year visa. I have had numerous F visas in the past and this seems within the realm of possibilities.
"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." H.G. Wells

livesoft

Re: China visa service recommendations

Post by livesoft » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 pm

I just got another Chinese visa, L is multi-entry 10-year. I can't help with a service as I did it in person. I can help with documentation, but the Houston Chinese Consulate has pretty outstanding documentation of what you need on its web site. I had everything ready to go and took only about a minute once I got to the front of the line.

And since you have already had multiple Chinese visas, you must be familiar with the required documentation already. You can look at your copy of your previous applications, too.
This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.

sailaway

Post by sailaway » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

I have always used Travisa for China, and I have not had any complaints.

Nate79

Post by Nate79 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm

My company works with CIBTvisas and I used them to get a visa for China a year ago. Worked fine, no issues.

Volkdancer

Post by Volkdancer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:34 am

I have been using VisaHQ.com for multiple Asian visas, and visa advisement, and they have provided excellent service. Once your data is in their files, you do not have to do it again unless country specific requirements call for additional. I am currently traveling on Asia and was able to get visas for Myanmar and Vietnam online while traveling. You just have to be aware that in China Google, i.e., Gmail, is blocked and internet accessibility can be next to impossible. In re China visas, I think it was two years ago that 10 years multi-entry was the default tourist visa. But I also visit family here with no problems.

Karl V

a__

Post by a__ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:42 am

I have always applied for visas like this with Travel Visa Pro: https://www.travelvisapro.com/