proxy vote

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
Wild Willie

proxy vote

Post by Wild Willie »

VG has been sending me information regarding the need for me to vote my proxies to the extent that it is now getting aggravating. I did a quick search but didn't find a thread on this so decided I'd start one. After getting a popup every time I logged into my account, I finally voted and thought that was it, but in addition to continuing to get popups, I now have a message in my message center that won't let me delete it. Anyone else having the same problem. :annoyed
Steelersfan

Re: proxy vote

Post by Steelersfan »

Nope. Mine stopped as soon as I voted. I think I deleted the message also. That may have contributed.
Silk McCue

Post by Silk McCue »

I voted yesterday. The notification remained yesterday but is gone today. I suggest you wait and see as it will most likely be gone shortly.
Topic Author
Wild Willie

Post by Wild Willie »

Okay, I went back to the voting site and apparently, I must have messed up the first time cuz I voted again (or I think it was again) and it shows that I voted. Guess the message will now disappear.
Wakefield1

Post by Wakefield1 »

Look at the e-mails they sent you after you voted to see if the ticket number you voted is different the second time.
Topic Author
Wild Willie

Post by Wild Willie »

Wakefield1 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am Look at the e-mails they sent you after you voted to see if the ticket number you voted is different the second time.
That's the thing, I don't think I ever got an email. I'm guessing I forgot to hit submit (or whatever it asked for) and my vote didn't register the first time.
vbdoug

Post by vbdoug »

How about the toll-free calls many of us have received from some company that Vanguard hired to get us to vote? At first I thought it was a scam but now believe that it is not. Not knowing the issues, I allowed the agent to cast my vote for quorum purposes only. At no time did they receive or ask for any privileged information.