P2P Lending Dead

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Slick8503

Re: P2P Lending Dead

Post by Slick8503 »

Not larry but I would imagine the benefit is to be able to reduce equity allocation, while maintaining return. Not unlike tilting to small value. Reducing tail risk and all that.
stlutz

Post by stlutz »

For those who have used LC directly over the years, what have your fees actually ended up averaging as a percentage (or is that even clear)? I see on their site currently that they charge 1% + collection costs. Wasn't sure if it had always been this way or not.
mrwhitepe

Post by mrwhitepe »

The LENDX interval fund looks indeed very good - anyone perhaps knows about similar interval funds that are available to EU investors? The RiverNorth RMPLX mentioned in this thread seems to be US only too.
Valuethinker

Post by Valuethinker »

Slick8503 wrote:Not larry but I would imagine the benefit is to be able to reduce equity allocation, while maintaining return. Not unlike tilting to small value. Reducing tail risk and all that.
There are some diversified vehicles Larry S uses with his firm's clients. If you check his posts you will see them named.
larryswedroe

Post by larryswedroe »

Colchis is another firm that manages assets in the alternative lending space.
Larry