Thank you all.

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
protagonist

Thank you all.

Post by protagonist » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.

larryswedroe

Re: Thank you all.

Post by larryswedroe » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 pm

That's why I say passive investing is the winner's game not only in investing but in the far more important game of life as well!!!

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

This thread is now in the Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community forum (Bogleheads).

We put a lot of time and effort to help members in the best way possible. It's good to know that the work is appreciated. :beer
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

William4u

Post by William4u » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

protagonist wrote:I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.
I feel exactly the same way. I have learned so much here.