John Bogle’s past speeches are available on the Bogle Financial Markets Research Center website (here’s the link). I find them a tremendous resource. I have not read them all but here are some of my best. My first post on the M* site was about the first one. I also think the speeches on history (of the Wellington Fund and the Vanguard Index Trust) are always instructive. Hope you find them useful.
- 1. The Dream of a Perfect Plan
2. Investing With Simplicity
3. The Riddle of Performance Attribution: Who's In Charge Here—Asset Allocation or Cost?
4. The Relentless Rules of Humble Arithmetic
5. Consider the “Stewardship Quotient”
6. Reflections on the Importance of History
7. Reflections on Wellington Fund’s 75th Birthday
8. The First Index Mutual Fund: A History of Vanguard Index Trust and the Vanguard Index Strategy
9. Three Challenges of Investing
10. Honoring Adam Smith EconomicsPennsylvania