Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
- Wiki Admin
- Posts: 2953
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:42 pm
Bogleheads in the news:
From the Cheska Herald: Go ahead and call him a Boglehead [Link fixed by admin LadyGeek. Enable cookies to view]
Go ahead and call Mike Cote a “Boglehead.” He would be flattered. And he would like you to be one, too.
| December Birthday Celebration: Ludwig van Beethoven
- Posts: 6511
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:51 pm
Ignore the market noise. Keep to your rebalancing schedule whether that is semi-annual, annual or trigger bands.
- Posts: 4323
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:55 pm
- Location: Southern California
Very good article including free advertising for Vanguard and the Bogleheads. What is Mike Cote's username? Or is that for us to figure out?
White Coat Investor
- Posts: 12718
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:11 pm
- Location: Greatest Snow On Earth
CABob wrote:Very good article including free advertising for Vanguard and the Bogleheads. What is Mike Cote's username? Or is that for us to figure out?
1) Invest you must 2) Time is your friend 3) Impulse is your enemy | 4) Basic arithmetic works 5) Stick to simplicity 6) Stay the course
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: San Francisco
EmergDoc wrote:Jeff MC?
He's elsewhere in the article.
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm
I liked it. Thank you for posting the article.
- Posts: 2710
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:42 pm
- Location: minnesota
mike is awesome. he's been a long-time member of our MN chapter, and is now leading a splinter group on the west side metro area.
he has a passion for helping people find the boglehead way, similar to most of us on this forum. as he said, he was a boglehead long before he knew what a boglehead was.
way to go, mike!
i've always said that i look forward to the day that a MN splinter group (west side and east side groups) have more attendees than the 'original' BH group. that would be proof that the word does indeed continue to spread. with mike doing media contacts like this, i think that day may not be too far off. which is truly awesome. onward!