Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Mullins

Re: Celebrating a milestone today: my first day with $100,000 in retirement accounts

Post by Mullins » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:07 am

toto238 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm
But that's not my greatest investment sin. That would be the plan I've written into my IPS that states that I will increase the leverage of my investment portfolio... I do this by using either double or triple leveraged ETFs
That's where I'd not go... the increased risk weakens the plan. But if you're right then it works out. So, you'll eventually either say it was a good plan or a bad one, but that will be based on an Outcome Bias.

rst113

Re: Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

Post by rst113 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:14 am

Just hit the $1M mark in net worth today. Age 42, wife 36, 2 kids age 2 and 4. Many thanks to the bogleheads community for helping guide me on this path. I am a sub-specialty MD and have been in practice 5 years now. Wife finished fellowship yesterday. Both of us are MD/PhD and were lucky on the student loan side. I joined late and had 2 years Med school loans (paid off with help of a NIH Loan Repayment program during grad school and aggressively paying down rest on our own). I enjoy the slicing/dicing approach for now but can envision reverting to a lazier portfolio as I get older but for now this approach is fun for me. This may sound odd to some but all of our investments are currently in Roth/backdoor IRA, 401ks, 457s, and I bonds, all of which we max out yearly in most recent years (and Roth much longer). I anticipate opening a taxable account in the next year or so as my wife's income (finally) increases. I have included my current allocations below. It is a bit complicated for some obviously but it works for me. Thanks again!

Index/Large 12.50%
International 12.50%
Mid Cap US 5.00%
Small Cap US 6.25%
Small Cap Intl 6.25%
US REIT 5.00%
Intl REIT 5.00%
BOND Index (including global bonds) 5.00%
Corporate BOND 7.50%
TIPS Long 3.75%
TIPS Short 3.75%
I BONDS 7.50%
Other (individual stocks/alternative investments) 10.00%
Gold 10.00%

stonerolled

Big milestone, thanks bogleheads

Post by stonerolled » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 pm

After today's gains my Vanguard account just crossed over $1,000,000.00 for the first time.
This forum has reinforced good investing principles over and over again. Just wanted to say thanks to the forum plus sadly this is the only place I can discuss such an event. None of my friends are real savers and investors.

This has taken about 22 years to achieve with the first ten saving and investing with high fees.
I read Mr. Bogle's 'Common Sense on Mutual Funds' in 2007 and have been with Vanguard since.
How Providence put that book on my radar I'm not sure but it was like cold water in the desert.

Thanks again and I don't care if it drops to one comma tomorrow. I've been checking the balance much much more than I normally do.

prudent

Post by prudent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:48 pm

stonerolled wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 pm
After today's gains my Vanguard account just crossed over $1,000,000.00 for the first time.
This forum has reinforced good investing principles over and over again. Just wanted to say thanks to the forum plus sadly this is the only place I can discuss such an event. None of my friends are real savers and investors.

This has taken about 22 years to achieve with the first ten saving and investing with high fees.
I read Mr. Bogle's 'Common Sense on Mutual Funds' in 2007 and have been with Vanguard since.
How Providence put that book on my radar I'm not sure but it was like cold water in the desert.

Thanks again and I don't care if it drops to one comma tomorrow. I've been checking the balance much much more than I normally do.
Congrats on the major milestone, stonerolled! I moved your thread into this topic where milestones are celebrated.

Silk McCue

Re: Big milestone, thanks bogleheads

Post by Silk McCue » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:05 pm

stonerolled wrote:
Congratulations! Onward and upward.

Cheers

mmp

Post by mmp » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:52 pm

just hit my target FI number in investible assets. Not ready to get off the treadmill just yet. Sort of like when Y2k hit. Nothing seems different on the other side. Question now is - whether to downshift to a substantially lower pay / lower stress job or continue to ride things out at the high-stress gig as long as I can for a buffer.

ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:07 am

stonerolled wrote:

Congratulations :D .

Stay the course.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link:Getting Started

notmyhand

Hit double comma net worth!

Post by notmyhand » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:35 am

[Thread merged into here, see below. --admin LadyGeek]

Thanks to the markets and a paycheck hitting, DH and I hit the double comma net worth club! :D

-30% house equity
-10% cash
-60% retirement/taxable in 90/10% stock/bond allocation

Can't share with anyone else so decided to share here! So glad I stumbled upon this website in my early 20s to help this happen.

Hit one million in seven years, right before my 30th birthday. Hoping to double that in the next five years and then double again and go part time in our late 40s, if we're lucky enough to make it that long.

Two questions:
-How does everyone celebrate hitting financial milestones? Seeing the number there yesterday was a little anticlimactic so we're hoping to celebrate a little and looking for some ideas.
-DH and I both work for the same company in the commodities area. Very up and down, we were both unemployed in 2016. How many months of an emergency fund would you hold? We currently have about one year of expenses.

student

Re: Hit double comma net worth!

Post by student » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:37 am

Congratulations.

fareastwarriors

Post by fareastwarriors » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:38 am

Awesome, Congratulations!

Keep up the good work.

onthecusp

Post by onthecusp » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:42 am

:sharebeer Congratulations! Great milestone!

Well, that's about it. Markets are down a little today, LOL.

But seriously, good work to get there, staying the course should help it build faster. Took me most of my working career to get there, my balances wobbled around there then took off again. There are not many opportunities to celebrate in public, but a nice dinner works for you and your loved ones.

You could search for the Two Comma Club thread and join up!

bubbadog

Post by bubbadog » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:43 am

Congrats! :sharebeer

Sandtrap

Post by Sandtrap » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:45 am

notmyhand wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:35 am
Thanks to the markets and a paycheck hitting, DH and I hit the double comma net worth club! :D

-30% house equity
-10% cash
-60% retirement/taxable in 90/10% stock/bond allocation

Can't share with anyone else so decided to share here! So glad I stumbled upon this website in my early 20s to help this happen.

Hit one million in seven years, right before my 30th birthday. Hoping to double that in the next five years and then double again and go part time in our late 40s, if we're lucky enough to make it that long.

Two questions:
-How does everyone celebrate hitting financial milestones? Seeing the number there yesterday was a little anticlimactic so we're hoping to celebrate a little and looking for some ideas.
-DH and I both work for the same company in the commodities area. Very up and down, we were both unemployed in 2016. How many months of an emergency fund would you hold? We currently have about one year of expenses.
:sharebeer
Congratulations.
Next step: exclude the home equity.
1. We don't celebrate.
IE: Dear, did you know we're now worth $$$$ . . . . . that's nice. . . . did you close the garage door when you came in?

2. EF is unique per person. Job instabilty is one factor that should raise it. There are other considerations.

How about posting for a portfolio review?

j :D
Wiki Bogleheads Wiki: Everything You Need to Know

TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:46 am

Congrats.

IMO, ixnay on the celebration. YMMV.
Okay, I get it; I won't be political or controversial. The Earth is flat.

onthecusp

Post by onthecusp » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:46 am

One year of expenses is pretty darn good for an emergency fund, particularly if your other investments are asset allocated with some bonds. If you are otherwise 100% stocks, since you are both in the same industry, you could go for another 3-6 months, but anything more than that is missing too much growth opportunity at your age.

kalrocmk

Post by kalrocmk » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 am

Congratulations! :sharebeer
Just trying to make a living

Coburn

Post by Coburn » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

Congrats.

I'm conservative in that I don't count your current home equality in the equation of net worth. After all, if you sold your house...where do you live then?! :wink:

But certainly, you are well on the path of FI. :happy

Have a nice dinner out...then back to the grindstone.

lthenderson

Post by lthenderson » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 am

We don't consider house equity either. But I don't track net worth, I track retirement assets.

Whenever we cross a comma or similar financial milestone, I generally mention it to my DW who doesn't follow our finances and she will say something like, "That's nice dear" and go about her business. We plan to celebrate when we start reversing our retirement asset growth.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:11 am

I merged notmyhand's thread into the on-going discussion, which is a sticky in the US Chapters forum (Bogleheads Community).
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

notmyhand

Post by notmyhand » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:16 am

LadyGeek wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:11 am
I merged notmyhand's thread into the on-going discussion, which is a sticky in the US Chapters forum (Bogleheads Community).
Thank you! Didn't realize this thread existed.

stonerolled

Post by stonerolled » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:28 am

ruralavalon wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:07 am
stonerolled wrote:

Stay the course.
Thanks. I have no idea what that number really means, and have no goals other than to do just that, stay the course. At some point though, I may begin considering half of the growth as income, and begin lifestyle creep, but not sure yet. I am in the same modest house, driving the same modest car, cooking the same modest meals, and I love it. As long as we are able to work and play, the account should probably always be growing.

jriding

Post by jriding » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 am

Savings/Mortgage Milestone - for the first time my savings account balance exceeds my mortgage balance (~$20k). Just knowing that I could payoff the mortgage anytime is a great feeling!

user9532

Post by user9532 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Combined balance of my TSP and DW's 401(k):

On 5/3/2015 $1,001,526.44

On 7/2/2019 $1,511,158.07

Bully3000

Post by Bully3000 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 pm

back to my pre Divorce Net Worth again, did not really invest or do anything prior to Divorce and pretty much lived pay check to paycheck and contributed minimum to 401k to get match.

Now I Max 401k, opened and Max IRA and use also contribute to a taxable account and have a nice emergency fund.

SDLinguist

Celebrating milestones and a Thank you

Post by SDLinguist » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 pm

I wanted to say a big thank you to the boglehead community. This morning I was filling out our spreadsheets getting ready to for my ESPP distribution coming in a few days and I noticed we finally crossed our first goal of 1x income saved. We knew it would happen sometime this year but since I only really look in January to do Roth contributions and espp sale, July to do espp sale and December to make sure the year is wrapped up well I don't know when exactly we crossed the line

I am turning 30 at the end of the month and my wife is at the end of the year. Our goal when we set it 3 years ago was 1x income by Jan 2020.

September will be our 3 year wedding anniversary. At the time I had just started working after my masters and my wife had been forced out of her job where, in hindsight, we can see she was hired only to fill a spot while someone was on maternity leave.

Combined we had brought about 40k into the marriage but my wife had 15k in student loans still outstanding and 15k in a car loan her parents had talked her into. I am lucky that my parents payed of all my schooling and I didn't have to take any loans.

From where we were 3 years ago to now we more than doubled our HHI income so our goal kept getting bigger, but we hunkered down. We payed off the student loans with a lump sum payment from the 40k because they were at 7% and the last car payment will be done in December. Since the car loan is at 1.49% we decided to just pay it over its term instead of paying it off early.

We have both have become believers in the idea of pay yourself first and in what I jokingly like to call Klangfoolism: spend a $, save a $.

90% of our savings comes from money never even hitting the checking account and we aim to save a years worth of spending every year. Last year we did about ~85%. This year we should be on track to hit about 90+%

Our next goal is 5x by 40. What we have learned here has been invaluable.

[merged into this existing thread for celebrating milestones - moderator prudent]

toto238

Re: Celebrating a milestone today: my first day with $100,000 in retirement accounts

Post by toto238 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:52 am

Mullins wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:07 am
toto238 wrote:
But that's not my greatest investment sin. That would be the plan I've written into my IPS that states that I will increase the leverage of my investment portfolio... I do this by using either double or triple leveraged ETFs
That's where I'd not go... the increased risk weakens the plan. But if you're right then it works out. So, you'll eventually either say it was a good plan or a bad one, but that will be based on an Outcome Bias.
I don't think you're advocating that any increase in risk weakens a plan. Say someone says they're increasing their exposure to equity vs fixed income due to a change in their expected returns of the two asset classes. You wouldn't say their plan is weakened just because they've accepted more risk.

People make adjustments to their allocations all the time based on expected future returns of various asset classes. For example, when bond yields are significantly depressed (as they have been for the last 10ish years), and you're significantly invested in bonds, your shortfall risk increases. It may make sense to increase your portfolio risk by some amount today to reduce your shortfall risk in the future. Typically people do that by adjusting out of Fixed Income and into Equity. I would argue that going from 80 to 90% equity isn't fundamentally different than going to 100% to 110% equity as I will do. And I only do it as a function of my changing expectations of future returns.

In the same way that when expected future returns of bonds fall it is rational to decrease your holdings in it to reduce your shortfall risk, it is also rational that when expected future returns of equities rise it is rational to increase your holdings in it.

RocketCity22

Post by RocketCity22 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Congratulations and keep up the great progress!

pinhead

Post by pinhead » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Congrats! I remember my first $10K and I already felt like a superstar walking around town thinking I would be mugged if someone found out I had $10K saved up. lol

transient_academic

Post by transient_academic » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:32 pm

Congratulations on the milestone! You're way ahead of me at the same age so you're on a great track.
toto238 wrote:
I do this by using either double or triple leveraged ETFs in my Roth IRA. I've done back-testing analysis for this technique and found it to have a positive ROI even through events like the 2008 financial crisis. It also compared it to a portfolio that was always leveraged by the same average % (approximately 11%) and it outperformed that portfolio as well. What we've observed here is that when the market falls significantly (10% or more) the actual expected ROI for the market goes up. We can't predict when it will have those drops, and generally speaking it's not a good idea to keep money on the "sidelines" so I remain at least 100% invested at all times. But when the expected ROI goes up enough at those thresholds, I use that leverage to go 110% or 120% or more (my IPS sets a limit at 150%) because the increased ROI is worth it to me. This has been very profitable for me, but I definitely don't recommend it to others. The stress of being leveraged is pretty high, but I'm the sick kind of guy that enjoys that.
At least you aren't getting the leverage by buying on margin. How long do you hold the leveraged funds when you buy into them? Can you post the link for the back-testing?

You probably don't need me to tell you, but the problem with leveraged ETFs is they hurt you more when they go down, so even in a rising market you can still lose money if there is a lot of volatility in the movement. So if you're day trading them then you're using them properly but UPRO and the like are not really buy and hold style funds. If you want leverage I would recommend you do it using LEAPS or shorter term deep in the money calls. You can lose out on the premium for the option (also dividends) but that's all the downside you get.

toto238

Post by toto238 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:32 pm

transient_academic wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:32 pm
Congratulations on the milestone! You're way ahead of me at the same age so you're on a great track.
toto238 wrote:
I do this by using either double or triple leveraged ETFs in my Roth IRA. I've done back-testing analysis for this technique and found it to have a positive ROI even through events like the 2008 financial crisis. It also compared it to a portfolio that was always leveraged by the same average % (approximately 11%) and it outperformed that portfolio as well. What we've observed here is that when the market falls significantly (10% or more) the actual expected ROI for the market goes up. We can't predict when it will have those drops, and generally speaking it's not a good idea to keep money on the "sidelines" so I remain at least 100% invested at all times. But when the expected ROI goes up enough at those thresholds, I use that leverage to go 110% or 120% or more (my IPS sets a limit at 150%) because the increased ROI is worth it to me. This has been very profitable for me, but I definitely don't recommend it to others. The stress of being leveraged is pretty high, but I'm the sick kind of guy that enjoys that.
At least you aren't getting the leverage by buying on margin. How long do you hold the leveraged funds when you buy into them? Can you post the link for the back-testing?

You probably don't need me to tell you, but the problem with leveraged ETFs is they hurt you more when they go down, so even in a rising market you can still lose money if there is a lot of volatility in the movement. So if you're day trading them then you're using them properly but UPRO and the like are not really buy and hold style funds. If you want leverage I would recommend you do it using LEAPS or shorter term deep in the money calls. You can lose out on the premium for the option (also dividends) but that's all the downside you get.
So my rule is that I continue to hold the leveraged holding until the next 10% trigger is hit. So when the market is down 10%, I buy. When it recovers back to its initial value, I sell.

The last time the market hit 20% down (in December) I bought it when it was down 10%, bought in again when it hit 20% down, then sold part of it when it recovered to only be down 10%, and sold the rest when the market hit a new high.

Here is a picture of my transactions over the last few years and you can see how it has worked:

https://i.imgur.com/YNGqWym

Mullins

Post by Mullins » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:21 pm

toto238 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:52 am
I don't think you're advocating that any increase in risk weakens a plan.
Correct. I wasn't. If you read my comment again you'll note I was stating that in my view, using leveraged ETFs in the investment plan you put forth, is something I believe increases the risk factor to where I'd not do that.

Bacchus01

Post by Bacchus01 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am

I missed it, but I reached a milestone in the last week some time.

I eclipsed $1M in my 401K account. At age 45. Just the 401K account. That excludes my wife's accounts and all other investments. JUST my 401K.

I honestly didn't think that would ever happen when I was in my 20s.

Woohooo.

AND, sometime in the last week we hit $1M in our after-tax investments!

On top of that, we have real estate, cash, HSAs, ROTHs, 529s.....

But our two main investment vehicles just hit $1M each in the last week.

ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Bacchus01 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am
I missed it, but I reached a milestone in the last week some time.

I eclipsed $1M in my 401K account. At age 45. Just the 401K account. That excludes my wife's accounts and all other investments. JUST my 401K.

I honestly didn't think that would ever happen when I was in my 20s.

Woohooo.

AND, sometime in the last week we hit $1M in our after-tax investments!

On top of that, we have real estate, cash, HSAs, ROTHs, 529s.....

But our two main investment vehicles just hit $1M each in the last week.
Two congratulations for you :D :D
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link:Getting Started

mindgap

Post by mindgap » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm

It’s a very humble start with almost 37 but today my net reached my first 10k milestone (no debt at all) since I started my life in the US.

Also, I bought my first VTSAX today in my IRA. It’s a good feeling :)

Mr.BB

Post by Mr.BB » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:58 pm

mindgap wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm
It’s a very humble start with almost 37 but today my net reached my first 10k milestone (no debt at all) since I started my life in the US.

Congratulations. You will always feel that you should of started earlier in life, but you cannot change that. What you can do is be consistent for the next 25-30 years. Take advantage whenever there is a major market pullback (20% or more) and try to put more money in at that time. There is more value (long term/compounding interest) in the money you save today then in 20 years.
Cut and paste this post and put it in your scheduler to pop up 25 years from today...it will put a smile on your face when you look back.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

Tortoise Banker

Post by Tortoise Banker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Just passed 500k in investments on the 4th of July! BOOM! We have a paid off house (415k), and a net worth just shy of 900k... Should be FI by 2025 (family of 4, wife stay at home Mom)...

Stay the course--best to all!
The winning strategy is simple, but not easy...

mindgap

Post by mindgap » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Mr.BB wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:58 pm
mindgap wrote:

Congratulations. You will always feel that you should of started earlier in life, but you cannot change that. What you can do is be consistent for the next 25-30 years. Take advantage whenever there is a major market pullback (20% or more) and try to put more money in at that time. There is more value (long term/compounding interest) in the money you save today then in 20 years.
Cut and paste this post and put it in your scheduler to pop up 25 years from today...it will put a smile on your face when you look back.
Thank you. Appreciate it. I guess it’s never to late to start. I will definitely make a note for in twenty years. That’s an awesome idea and for sure will be lots of fun :)

Mr.BB

Post by Mr.BB » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Don't forget to do a follow-up post in 20 years.
It will interesting to see how far you've come and what you've learned.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

MathIsMyWayr

Post by MathIsMyWayr » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 pm

mindgap wrote:

If we had started investing around OP's age, we would be richer by a couple millions or more.

mindgap

Post by mindgap » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Mr.BB wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:04 pm
Don't forget to do a follow-up post in 20 years.
It will interesting to see how far you've come and what you've learned.
Sun, 07/10/2039 it is. I hope I still use my Apple calendar until then.

Ophiuchus

Post by Ophiuchus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 pm

I had a positive net worth until I bought a house. I was pretty excited about that

toto238

Post by toto238 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Ophiuchus wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 pm
I had a positive net worth until I bought a house. I was pretty excited about that
Unless your house depreciated in value very quickly or you paid a LOT of expenses out of pocket to buy this house, your net worth should still positive.

The house is an asset, the mortgage is a liability.

Investing.Newbie

Post by Investing.Newbie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am

I'm 40 and my retirement accounts just hit $500,000 (I know this pales in significance compared to several posts here :-) ) Wanted to share my small milestone with this community which has been invaluable in my journey .... Thank you for all the wisdom you guys provide :sharebeer

mindgap

Post by mindgap » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:57 am

Investing.Newbie wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am
I'm 40 and my retirement accounts just hit $500,000 (I know this pales in significance compared to several posts here :-) ) Wanted to share my small milestone with this community which has been invaluable in my journey .... Thank you for all the wisdom you guys provide :sharebeer
Congratulations on this achievement! I think that’s an awesome goal you reached!!!

ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:02 am

Investing.Newbie wrote:

That is no small achievement. You are far ahead of where we were at age 40. You are far ahead of your peers.

triggerfish10

Post by triggerfish10 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Don't discount your "small" milestone - it is way more than a lot of folks your age have saved for retirement. Keep up the good work!
"A quiet and modest life brings more joy than a pursuit of success bound with constant unrest" - Albert Einstein

retire2022

Post by retire2022 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Broke 1.6 million first time a few days ago. :)

TravelforFun

Post by TravelforFun » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Hit $2-million mark last month and I'm not counting my paid-off home and cars. I just can't believe we're multi-millionaire even though we were dead broke in 1984.

TravelforFun

ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:29 pm

TravelforFun wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:00 pm
Hit $2-million mark last month and I'm not counting my paid-off home and cars. I just can't believe we're multi-millionaire even though we were dead broke in 1984.

TravelforFun

lostdog

Post by lostdog » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 pm

ruralavalon wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:02 am
Investing.Newbie wrote:

That is no small achievement. You are far ahead of where we were at age 40. You are far ahead of your peers.
+1

Congratulations! Not a small milestone at all. I agree, compared to your peers, you're way ahead. Feel proud.
VT/VTWAX+BNDW