Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
ahoffme

Re: Post your Financial Milestone Announcements Here

Post by ahoffme »

We hit $1.5M in our investment accounts today (excludes cash, 529, and paid-off home). Probably also topped $2M net worth recently, but I don’t really track my home value too closely.

A big thanks to the forum for helping us achieve this big milestone in our mid/late 30s!
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

ahoffme wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:26 pm We hit $1.5M in our investment accounts today (excludes cash, 529, and paid-off home). Probably also topped $2M net worth recently, but I don’t really track my home value too closely.

A big thanks to the forum for helping us achieve this big milestone in our mid/late 30s!
Amazing feat! Congratulations!
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

moruobai wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:48 pm Funny thing is I don't really feel like a millionaire but... the maths don't lie.
Congrats! As you know, a million bucks isn’t what it used to be, that probably explains why you don’t feel so elated. When I was a kid there was a TV program where in each episode a rich guy would anonymously give a million dollars to someone at random and the plot of that episode would be all about what happened to the guy who got the million. That’s when it was real money!

It was called The Millionaire. I thought it was a fun show at the time.
moruobai

Post by moruobai »

Nicolas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:32 pm Congrats! As you know, a million bucks isn’t what it used to be, that probably explains why you don’t feel so elated.
Absolutely. It ain't what it used to be. Also, most of it is illiquid either in real estate or tax advantaged accounts, making it harder access and spend on consumption. That's a nice feature actually. lol.

Going to buckle down and do this again! Second time should be easier...
FlatSix

Post by FlatSix »

Topped 1MM in the investment portfolio this week. We hit 1MM in net worth about three months ago in January. I finished medical training in 2018 with a NW of -175k. The buy and hold, three fund portfolio has been kind to us. I plan to give a lecture next month to our residents detailing financial basics for young physicians. I've learned a lot here (and on White Coat Investor) over the years and am happy to pass it on.

Cheers
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

calvin+hobbes wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 pm Topped 1MM in the investment portfolio this week. We hit 1MM in net worth about three months ago in January. I finished medical training in 2018 with a NW of -175k. The buy and hold, three fund portfolio has been kind to us. I plan to give a lecture next month to our residents detailing financial basics for young physicians. I've learned a lot here (and on White Coat Investor) over the years and am happy to pass it on.

Cheers
Congratulations on hitting $1 million.

And maybe more importantly, thank you for passing on your financial knowledge to the residents. So many young docs are sold junk products like whole life. Getting “straight” financial information from someone like you will help them out immeasurably.

Once again, congrats!
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
Emptykeg

Post by Emptykeg »

Went over 12 million in net worth last week. My plan was to get there by 55 years old but thanks to this crazy bull market, got there right before turning 50 this summer. My plan was to retire at 55. Now I’m wondering if 50 sounds better.
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

Emptykeg wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 pm Went over 12 million in net worth last week. My plan was to get there by 55 years old but thanks to this crazy bull market, got there right before turning 50 this summer. My plan was to retire at 55. Now I’m wondering if 50 sounds better.
Good google-moogly! Congrats!
angelescrest

Post by angelescrest »

Stinky wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 pm
familythriftmd wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:36 pm NW is only negative 5 figures now! (assets minus medical student loan liabilities) :moneybag
That IS a cause for celebration.

Congratulations!
I haven’t hit huge sums in financial milestones yet, but we are doing well in terms of progress. Just wanted to say that any significant milestones we have hit have paled in comparison to the joy we felt when paying off our debt in full. So just wanted to say, keep it going! You’ll feel great when it’s at zero.
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

calvin+hobbes wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 pm Topped 1MM in the investment portfolio this week. We hit 1MM in net worth about three months ago in January. I finished medical training in 2018 with a NW of -175k. The buy and hold, three fund portfolio has been kind to us. I plan to give a lecture next month to our residents detailing financial basics for young physicians. I've learned a lot here (and on White Coat Investor) over the years and am happy to pass it on.

Cheers
That’s great. Congrats on your success. I have had similar luck thanks to WCI (White Coat Investor) and this forum.

Years ago back when I was completely clueless, my accountant tried to sell me a whole life policy, funding it at $50k a year. I didn’t fully understand whole life and I told myself that if I am going buy something that expensive ($50k/yr) I need to be able to understand it well enough so that I can explain it to my spouse. After all the salesman made it sound like it was the best thing on earth.

Luckily a few months earlier White coat investor wrote an article about such products and how bad they really are. This threw me into the realization that people are out to rob me and I need to learn this stuff on my own. Between his blog and this forum, less than 10 years later we are now financially independent.

I have over the years taught personal finance to residents as well. Covid has put a hamper on things but I would like to get back into it soon.
A time to EVALUATE your jitters: | viewtopic.php?p=1139732#p1139732
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

EnjoyIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am Years ago back when I was completely clueless, my accountant tried to sell me a whole life policy, funding it at $50k a year. I didn’t fully understand whole life and I told myself that if I am going buy something that expensive ($50k/yr) I need to be able to understand it well enough so that I can explain it to my spouse. After all the salesman made it sound like it was the best thing on earth.
If your accountant had convinced you to buy the $50k whole life policy, he would have probably made about $50k.

And you would have probably had a cash value at the end of the first policy year of roughly zero.

Pretty slick trick - $50k out of your pocket and into his. Glad that you didn’t bite.

If you can teach residents to avoid sharks like him, you’ll improve their financial lives.
Retired life insurance company financial executive who sincerely believes that ”It’s a GREAT day to be alive!”
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

Cheers
Congratulations on joining the two comma club :) .
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link: Bogleheads® investment philosophy
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

Stinky wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:18 am
EnjoyIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am Years ago back when I was completely clueless, my accountant tried to sell me a whole life policy, funding it at $50k a year. I didn’t fully understand whole life and I told myself that if I am going buy something that expensive ($50k/yr) I need to be able to understand it well enough so that I can explain it to my spouse. After all the salesman made it sound like it was the best thing on earth.
If your accountant had convinced you to buy the $50k whole life policy, he would have probably made about $50k.

And you would have probably had a cash value at the end of the first policy year of roughly zero.

Pretty slick trick - $50k out of your pocket and into his. Glad that you didn’t bite.

If you can teach residents to avoid sharks like him, you’ll improve their financial lives.
I ran projections and basically it would have taken 8-10 years to break even on the fees.

I am sooo thankful that to that CPA who tried to take advantage of me. I would have never bothered to learn if it wasn’t for him.
Jimsad

Post by Jimsad »

Emptykeg wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 pm Went over 12 million in net worth last week. My plan was to get there by 55 years old but thanks to this crazy bull market, got there right before turning 50 this summer. My plan was to retire at 55. Now I’m wondering if 50 sounds better.
That’s great
Just curious ; how much of that is liquid?
Emptykeg

Post by Emptykeg »

Jimsad wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:34 pm
That’s great
~9.5mm in taxable account (70:30 equities:bonds)
~2.5mm in retirement (401k and Roth)

Does not include house or 529.
FlatSix

Post by FlatSix »

EnjoyIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am
That’s great. Congrats on your success. I have had similar luck thanks to WCI (White Coat Investor) and this forum.

Years ago back when I was completely clueless, my accountant tried to sell me a whole life policy, funding it at $50k a year. I didn’t fully understand whole life and I told myself that if I am going buy something that expensive ($50k/yr) I need to be able to understand it well enough so that I can explain it to my spouse. After all the salesman made it sound like it was the best thing on earth.

Luckily a few months earlier White coat investor wrote an article about such products and how bad they really are. This threw me into the realization that people are out to rob me and I need to learn this stuff on my own. Between his blog and this forum, less than 10 years later we are now financially independent.

I have over the years taught personal finance to residents as well. Covid has put a hamper on things but I would like to get back into it soon.
Thank you, I really appreciate it. Physicians are such easy targets, as you know. And our pride can get in our way too. Now that you've reached FI, have you slowed down at all or come up with a timeline for retirement?
ruralavalon wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:28 am Congratulations on joining the two comma club :) .
Thanks!
Stinky wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:03 pm
Congratulations on hitting $1 million.

And maybe more importantly, thank you for passing on your financial knowledge to the residents. So many young docs are sold junk products like whole life. Getting “straight” financial information from someone like you will help them out immeasurably.

Once again, congrats!
Thanks very much, I appreciate your consistent positivity and encouragement throughout this thread.
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

calvin+hobbes wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:17 pm
EnjoyIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Physicians are such easy targets, as you know. And our pride can get in our way too. Now that you've reached FI, have you slowed down at all or come up with a timeline for retirement?
We ARE such easy targets. It's such a shame. We are trusting and think people around us are doing right by us as we would do right by our patients and colleagues. We fall for the ego boost of salespeople that tell us we are somehow special and we need complex financial products for our success. Add in the fact that we work so many hours, we just don't think we have any more time in the day to learn about personal finance. Easy targets indeed.

To answer your question, my spouse and I cut back to part time when we were at about 23x a few years back. We both work part time. Doing so has given us some new life and joy at our jobs. Even the most difficult days are not that bad because odds are, the next day, or the day after is the start of another long weekend. The markets have been good to us and we hit 25x shortly after going part time. Since we are still employed, we decided to increase our spending on some one off luxuries while still keeping what would be 25x. As an example, if our nest egg goes up $250k, we can therefor comfortably spend an extra $10k/yr. It is not that precise on the math, but you get the idea. The reason we are following this pathway is because we never, ever want to feel handcuffed to our jobs because we need the money. We can walk away at any moment and never look back. One day, we will do just that.
fortfun

My very first post, almost 5 years ago today!

Post by fortfun »

[Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

Boy have I come a long way since then! I've added another comma to my net worth and retirement at age 50 is looking good.
Thanks Bogleheads!
Struggling with Bogle Philosophy
Okay, so I know that I should choose this stock (from Fidelity): Spartan® 500 Index Fund - Institutional Class (FXSIX) Stock Large Blend 3.14% 1.77% 11.79% 11.55% 10yr 6.98% FEE 0.04% 0.05% 5 out of 5 stars 1,398 Rated Why shouldn't I choose this stock instead? It seems like the obvious choice. The ...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189566&p=2876284#p2876284
relativeratio

Re: My very first post, almost 5 years ago today!

Post by relativeratio »

Congratulations!! Awesome accomplishment!! Comma placements are important!! :sharebeer
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

I merged fortfun's thread into the ongoing discussion. The combined thread is in the US Chapters (community) forum.

Congrats! :beer
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

fortfun wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:30 pm [Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

Boy have I come a long way since then! I've added another comma to my net worth and retirement at age 50 is looking good.
Thanks Bogleheads!
Okay, so I know that I should choose this stock (from Fidelity): Spartan® 500 Index Fund - Institutional Class (FXSIX) Stock Large Blend 3.14% 1.77% 11.79% 11.55% 10yr 6.98% FEE 0.04% 0.05% 5 out of 5 stars 1,398 Rated Why shouldn't I choose this stock instead? It seems like the obvious choice. The ...
I did click back on your first post. You got some excellent responses to your "newbie" question, and I trust that they have helped you on your investment journey.

Congratulations on your five years on the Forum! Please keep reading, posting, and contributing!
TheTimeLord

Post by TheTimeLord »

relativeratio wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:59 am Congratulations!! Awesome accomplishment!! Comma placements are important!! :sharebeer
Unless you are in Europe.
IMHO, Investing should be about living the life you want, not avoiding the life you fear. | Run, You Clever Boy! [9085]
Jimsad

Post by Jimsad »

Emptykeg wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 pm
That’s great

Awesome 👏 very inspiring! I am sure you worked very hard !
Emptykeg

Post by Emptykeg »

Jimsad wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:27 am
Emptykeg wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 pm
That’s great

Awesome 👏 very inspiring! I am sure you worked very hard !
Thanks!
fortfun

Post by fortfun »

Stinky wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:37 am
fortfun wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:30 pm [Thread merged into here --admin LadyGeek]

Thanks Bogleheads!
I did click back on your first post. You got some excellent responses to your "newbie" question, and I trust that they have helped you on your investment journey.

Congratulations on your five years on the Forum! Please keep reading, posting, and contributing!
Thanks Stinky! I have benefited, many times, from your wisdom!
Darth Xanadu

Post by Darth Xanadu »

I've been tracking personal financial stats since 2015. Kind of a weird milestone, but my CAGR (compounded annual growth rate) on investable assets to date is >20%.

While that kind of trajectory is not likely sustainable for me (I sold my house in 2019, which had a pretty big impact on this calculation), it's fun to think about future scenarios in which that kind of success continues.

More importantly, I've come to realize that it's hard to overstate the value of a community like this. The benefit of free education (no membership fees), free guidance (no ads), and a generally nontoxic environment (thanks mods!) in which to vet a wide range of opinions is...well....hard to overstate.

Today is the first time I've donated to this site, but I strongly feel it's been long overdue. Perhaps others that post significant financial milestones and have also benefited or otherwise enjoyed the BH community might do the same. :beer

Peace,
DX
SGM

Post by SGM »

I have been retired 7 years. I have multiple income streams in retirement. I decided to leave more funds in my checking account rather than invest it.
The idea is to spend more. My portfolio has more than doubled since retirement.
nepats

Post by nepats »

Darth Xanadu wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 pm
More importantly, I've come to realize that it's hard to overstate the value of a community like this. The benefit of free education (no membership fees), free guidance (no ads), and a generally nontoxic environment (thanks mods!) in which to vet a wide range of opinions is...well....hard to overstate.
Well said!
majiaknight

Post by majiaknight »

majiaknight wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:01 pm Reached another big milestone in our late-30s. Didn't realize the market had recovered so quickly since the March crash. The 2nd million is indeed much easier :beer .
Projected time to reach the 4th milestone by the end of 2024 as we just refinanced mortgage from 5/1 ARM to 15Y fixed @2.875% (just before the March crash :oops: ) and DW wanted to further accelerate the payoff.
  • (04/12/2017) 1st milestone - $1 million counting home equity.
    (03/02/2019) 2nd milestone - $1 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity.
    (05/29/2020) 3rd milestone - $2 million if I start counting home equity again!
    4th milestone - $2 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity
    Ultimate milestone - $5 million overall assets (FIRE)!!
The past year was really strange as my family got the biggest financial reward from market return and changed jobs during the pandemic. :confused Last Dec I got a big annual bonus as my industry actually benefited from the pandemic caused WFH. DW accepted a nice FAANG job offer with a big sign-on cash bonus and RSU. We refinanced our mortgage to a 15y fixed @2% so no desire to accelerate the payoff. As a result we reach the 4th milestone three years ahead! No predictions any more. :beer
    (03/02/2019) 2nd milestone - $1 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity.
    (04/24/2021) 4th milestone - $2 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

majiaknight wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:12 pm The past year was really strange as my family got the biggest financial reward from market return and changed jobs during the pandemic. :confused Last Dec I got a big annual bonus as my industry actually benefited from the pandemic caused WFH. DW accepted a nice FAANG job offer with a big sign-on cash bonus and RSU. We refinanced our mortgage to a 15y fixed @2% so no desire to accelerate the payoff. As a result we reach the 4th milestone three years ahead! No predictions any more. :beer
    (04/24/2021) 4th milestone - $2 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity
Congratulations! Doubling your invested assets in just over two years is pretty awesome.

Keep on investing prudently. And please post back when you make your next million. :moneybag
Patty

Post by Patty »

majiaknight wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:12 pm
majiaknight wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:01 pm Reached another big milestone in our late-30s. Didn't realize the market had recovered so quickly since the March crash. The 2nd million is indeed much easier :beer .
Projected time to reach the 4th milestone by the end of 2024 as we just refinanced mortgage from 5/1 ARM to 15Y fixed @2.875% (just before the March crash :oops: ) and DW wanted to further accelerate the payoff.
    4th milestone - $2 million in investable assets, ignoring home equity
The past year was really strange as my family got the biggest financial reward from market return and changed jobs during the pandemic. :confused Last Dec I got a big annual bonus as my industry actually benefited from the pandemic caused WFH. DW accepted a nice FAANG job offer with a big sign-on cash bonus and RSU. We refinanced our mortgage to a 15y fixed @2% so no desire to accelerate the payoff. As a result we reach the 4th milestone three years ahead! No predictions any more. :beer
Congratulations!
stuper1

Post by stuper1 »

We joined the two comma club as of this week! That's just in our investment portfolio. Home equity adds another $300k. I know this is small potatoes around here, but I have nobody else to tell. Thanks to all of you for providing good advice!
A 10-20% allocation to gold has helped with the sequence of returns problem. Some gold held physically is also good insurance against the all-digital-assets problem.
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

stuper1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 pm We joined the two comma club as of this week! That's just in our investment portfolio. Home equity adds another $300k. I know this is small potatoes around here, but I have nobody else to tell. Thanks to all of you for providing good advice!
Congratulations! That’s fantastic news!
binvesting

Post by binvesting »

Mid-late 30s, reached 1mil investable assets this Feb; adding home equity makes total networth 1.5mil.
been sharing our milestones with spouse so far, so this is a nice place to share, as I have learnt so much from here, and owe a lot to the collective knowledge of this forum.
3mil investments + home will give us financial independence, so hoping for the best.
ruralavalon

Post by ruralavalon »

stuper1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:35 pm We joined the two comma club as of this week! That's just in our investment portfolio. Home equity adds another $300k. I know this is small potatoes around here, but I have nobody else to tell. Thanks to all of you for providing good advice!
binvesting wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:28 pm Mid-late 30s, reached 1mil investable assets this Feb; adding home equity makes total networth 1.5mil.
been sharing our milestones with spouse so far, so this is a nice place to share, as I have learnt so much from here, and owe a lot to the collective knowledge of this forum.
3mil investments + home will give us financial independence, so hoping for the best.
Congratulations on joining the two comma club :) :) .
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link: Bogleheads® investment philosophy
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

This week I ran our numbers and we hit our 3rd tier of financial independence. This tier includes covering private college expenses for the kids, a nice travel/discretionary budget and covering healthcare without subsidies. This was a very big deal for us. As of this week we don't need to make any more money. All of our needs as well as most of our wants are covered.

We still have a 4th and final tier which adds extravagance to the budget. I doubt we will get there, but who knows. We are in our 40s and still working part time....for now.

Glad I can share this with someone.
jarjarM

Post by jarjarM »

EnjoyIt wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:05 am This week I ran our numbers and we hit our 3rd tier of financial independence. This tier includes covering private college expenses for the kids, a nice travel/discretionary budget and covering healthcare without subsidies. This was a very big deal for us. As of this week we don't need to make any more money. All of our needs as well as most of our wants are covered.

We still have a 4th and final tier which adds extravagance to the budget. I doubt we will get there, but who knows. We are in our 40s and still working part time....for now.

Congrats, so how many hours for your part time work? We're in between our 3rd and 4th stage of FI as well and trying to determine if going part time is a viable path forward.
EnjoyIt

Post by EnjoyIt »

jarjarM wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:31 pm
EnjoyIt wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:05 am This week I ran our numbers and we hit our 3rd tier of financial independence. This tier includes covering private college expenses for the kids, a nice travel/discretionary budget and covering healthcare without subsidies. This was a very big deal for us. As of this week we don't need to make any more money. All of our needs as well as most of our wants are covered.

Congrats, so how many hours for your part time work? We're in between our 3rd and 4th stage of FI as well and trying to determine if going part time is a viable path forward.
We work 2-3 days a week depending on what is needed at work. Generally, I prefer part time 2 days a week as does my spouse. It is nice having a long weekend every week and makes the undesirable parts of work, not so bad.
jarjarM

Post by jarjarM »

EnjoyIt wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:36 pm
We work 2-3 days a week depending on what is needed at work. Generally, I prefer part time 2 days a week as does my spouse. It is nice having a long weekend every week and makes the undesirable parts of work, not so bad.
That's good to know, thanks for the info. :beer
jaqenhghar

Post by jaqenhghar »

EnjoyIt wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:36 pm
jarjarM wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:31 pm

If you don't mind sharing, I'd be curious to know what field you work in that allows 2-3 days/wk!
willthrill81

Post by willthrill81 »

We joined the two comma club today! This is our net worth, slightly over half of which is in our investment portfolio, and most of the rest of which is in our home. I didn't think that our home would take up such a large proportion of our net worth by this point, but its value has nearly doubled over the last 6 years. :shock:

Next stop, two commas in our portfolio!
The Sensible Steward
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

willthrill81 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 pm We joined the two comma club today! This is our net worth, slightly over half of which is in our investment portfolio, and most of the rest of which is in our home (which has nearly doubled in value over the last 6 years :shock: ).

Congratulations WillThrill! You are a prolific and fantastic poster; in addition to your own success, you’re helping so many others succeed as well.

Keep up all the good work!
willthrill81

Post by willthrill81 »

Normchad wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:31 pm
willthrill81 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 pm We joined the two comma club today! This is our net worth, slightly over half of which is in our investment portfolio, and most of the rest of which is in our home (which has nearly doubled in value over the last 6 years :shock: ).

Congratulations WillThrill! You are a prolific and fantastic poster; in addition to your own success, you’re helping so many others succeed as well.

Keep up all the good work!
Thanks for the kind words. :beer
The Sensible Steward
jarjarM

Post by jarjarM »

willthrill81 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 pm We joined the two comma club today! This is our net worth, slightly over half of which is in our investment portfolio, and most of the rest of which is in our home. I didn't think that our home would take up such a large proportion of our net worth by this point, but its value has nearly doubled over the last 6 years. :shock:

Congrats, welcome to the 2 comma club, I hope you feel just a bit different :P :beer Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.
Marseille07

Post by Marseille07 »

willthrill81 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 pm We joined the two comma club today! This is our net worth, slightly over half of which is in our investment portfolio, and most of the rest of which is in our home. I didn't think that our home would take up such a large proportion of our net worth by this point, but its value has nearly doubled over the last 6 years. :shock:

Congrats Will! I always enjoy arguing, I mean discussing SWR with you and geerhardusvos :beer
willthrill81

Post by willthrill81 »

jarjarM wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Congrats, welcome to the 2 comma club, I hope you feel just a bit different :P :beer Thanks for all your contribution to the forum.
Thanks for the kind words. In fact, I do feel a little differently. Maybe it was the steak dinner we had tonight! :D
Last edited by willthrill81 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sensible Steward
willthrill81

Post by willthrill81 »

Marseille07 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:45 pm

Congrats Will! I always enjoy arguing, I mean discussing SWR with you and geerhardusvos :beer
Thanks! I always enjoy our arg...dialogue! We're all here to learn and help each other out, and none of us should want a perpetual echo chamber.
The Sensible Steward
nepats

Post by nepats »

Congrats! Also, thanks for providing valuable insights on the forums.
F150HD

Post by F150HD »

deleted
willthrill81

Post by willthrill81 »

nepats wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm

Congrats! Also, thanks for providing valuable insights on the forums.
Thanks! And you're welcome. I want to give back to others however I can, and I believe that this forum is one means whereby maybe I can offer at least a little help to some.
The Sensible Steward