New Columbus, Ohio Chapter

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
RetiredMarine

Re: New Columbus, Ohio Chapter

Post by RetiredMarine » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:00 pm

fyi, we had another good turnout today - 19 people, and we talked about everything from 401ks and IRAs to taxes and HSAs.

Also, next month we'll be having the meeting on the 3d Sunday of the month, 20 May, as the previous Sunday is Mother's Day.

cheeky

Re: Improving Local Boglehead Chapter Meetings

Post by cheeky » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:50 am

[Moved into here from: Improving Local Boglehead Chapter Meetings --admin LadyGeek]

Hello RM,

I am new to this forum(First Post) and these investing concepts but I am in Columbus, Ohio and would be interested in trying to come to some of your meetings. Is there any way to get the meeting details if you don't join Meetup?

RetiredMarine

Post by RetiredMarine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 pm

cheeky,

the details for our monthly meetings are in this "New Columbus, Ohio Chapter" thread - on the first page, i.e. normally 2d Sunday of the month from 2-4pm at the Columbus Metropolitan (Main) Library (meeting room 3B), which is located at 96 S. Grant Avenue, Columbus, OH 43215. In May, the meeting will be on 20 May due to Mother's Day the previous Sunday.

RetiredMarine

Post by RetiredMarine » Sat May 12, 2018 2:54 pm

All,

Just a reminder about next Sunday's (20 May) meeting - same time, 2-4 at the library. (No meeting tomorrow since it's Mother's Day)

If you have any specific subjects you'd like to have discussed and let others know about ahead of time, please reply with them here as desired - or input them at the Yahoo Group site.

Thanks and see you next Sunday.

RetiredMarine

Post by RetiredMarine » Fri May 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Just a final reminder about our meeting Sunday (May 20th) at the library, see you then.