The blog is located here: Financial Page (the link can be found on the left-side menu of every wiki page).
Like the wiki, the blog represents the contributions of the Bogleheads community. To that end, we have incorporated the Bogleheads Local Chapters.
See: Bogleheads® local chapters | Financial Page
Unfortunately, many of the blog's chapter posts contain out-dated information and are incomplete. We're asking chapter members to help update these posts. As a start, perhaps the chapter info could contain information such as:
- When did the chapter start
- How often does it meet
- Where does it meet
- Size (mailing list population; how many per meeting)
- Meeting structure, general agenda,
- General ambiance of meetings
- Images of the local area or meeting location
- If your chapter isn't listed, we can add it. Post the info in this thread.
- If you want to edit the blog yourself, PM Barry Barnitz or myself and we'll make you an editor.
Do you want a quick reference on upcoming meetings? Take a look at Upcoming events in the main menu. Yes, that's Google Calendar. Key to a Calendar's success is keeping it up-to-date. We can provide chapter members access to the calendar.
I should also mention that we're looking for bloggers. As long as the content is relative to the forum or wiki, that's good enough. No experience is required, but understanding WordPress would be very helpful.
How's it look?
Comments / questions / corrections are welcome.