is next meeting in Cleveland area scheduled?

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
irish17

is next meeting in Cleveland area scheduled?

Post by irish17 »

I just recently joined and was looking at past posts and wondered if there is a meeting for members in Cleveland area anytime soon?
Is there usually an outline of agenda? Thanks, irish
onmyway33

Re: is next meeting in Cleveland area scheduled?

Post by onmyway33 »

We just held our meeting yesterday, so your post is one day late. Our next meeting is scheduled for April 8th at 10am during which we will discuss financial advisors, different designations and credentials, and the fiduciary responsibility. Are there any topics that you would like to see addressed? Hope to see you at the next meeting :happy
"When the market's going up, we think it's going to go up forever. When the market goes down, we think it's going to go down forever. Neither of those things actually happen" - John C. Bogle
Topic Author
irish17

Post by irish17 »

sorry to hear to hear but thanks for letting me know. I am just at the beginning stages of learning.
take care,
irish
bobinberea

Post by bobinberea »

Stumbled upon this thread and can confirm that the Cleveland area Bogleheads will meet this coming Saturday, 4/8, at 10 AM, at the North Royalton Library.

BobinBerea