Master Thread for Baltimore/Southern PA Bogleheads

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
swimirvine

Re: Master Thread for Baltimore/Southern PA Bogleheads

Post by swimirvine » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:07 am

This is just a reminder that the next Baltimore/Southern PA Bogleheads meeting will be on Sunday October 29th at 1pm at Tark's Grill at Greenspring Station.

The topic will be: Bogleheads National Conference Recap

Please let me know if you can attend so I can finalize the number on the reservation.

- Thanks!

swimirvine
BaltimoreBogleheads@gmail.com
The way I invest my money is not the right way to invest, it's the right way for ME to invest.

hammockman

Post by hammockman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 am

Didn't know we had a locals chapter until now. Live in Westminster area. I'm not sure I can make the one on the 29th however I should be able to confirm by Friday 13th. I can email the Baltimore chapter email to confirm

bogleface99

Post by bogleface99 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm

When will the next meetup be?

grabiner
Advisory Board

Post by grabiner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:29 pm

The Baltimore/Southern PA Bogleheads will be meeting on Sunday, April 15 at 1:00 at Tark's Grill at Greenspring Station.

I will be giving a presentation, "Simplify! How to Think About Financial Decisions."

Please PM swimirvine, the chapter leader, to RSVP so that he can confirm the number for our reservation.
Wiki David Grabiner

swimirvine

Post by swimirvine » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:00 pm

This is just a reminder that the next Baltimore/Southern PA Bogleheads meeting will be on Sunday October 21st at 2pm at Tark's Grill at Greenspring Station.

Please note the date change from 10/14 to 10/21
Please note the time change from 1pm to 2pm

Please let me know if you can attend so I can finalize the number on the reservation.

The topic will be: National Meeting Review

Thanks
The way I invest my money is not the right way to invest, it's the right way for ME to invest.

greenhat06

Post by greenhat06 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 am

Had no idea this group existed - would absolutely love to join and attend as many of these meetings as I can (currently a surgical resident at University of Maryland and live downtown in Federal Hill). Obviously life in the hospital can get pretty crazy/unpredictable; but excited to get involved. I PM'd swimirvine to get me on the list, but looking forward to attending!

6Pack

Post by 6Pack » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 pm

I’m in Carroll County and would enjoy meeting up with everyone. Is this group still active?

nimish555

Post by nimish555 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:08 pm

I am interested in attending the next meeting. I had no idea that this group existed. Could someone let me know when is the next meeting?

grabiner
Advisory Board

Post by grabiner » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 pm

The next meeting is planned for January 13, 2019. We haven't made an official announcement of the time and location, but if you join the mailing list (email BaltimoreBogleheads@gmail.com, the chapter coordinator), you can get the announcement on that mailing list, and RSVP so that we know how large a table to reserve.
Wiki David Grabiner