Austin Chapter Meeting February 15th

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
gotherelate

Austin Chapter Meeting February 15th

Post by gotherelate » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Austin area Bogleheads,

Our next meeting will be Saturday, February 15th at Wildflower Terrace located at 3801 Berkman Drive in Austin. I've got the Terrace Room reserved from Noon to 1:30PM. As always, if you have any relevant topics you want to discuss, please respond to this post or PM me with that information and I will put together a tentative agenda, which I will send out shortly before the meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Thanks and take care.
-Grandpa | I'd rather see where I'm going than see where I've been.

jasonv

Re: Austin Chapter Meeting February 15th

Post by jasonv » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 am

I will plan on being there!

gotherelate

Post by gotherelate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Just bumping this up to remind people not on my distribution list who may be in the Austin area and want to attend.

gotherelate

Post by gotherelate » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Thanks to all who attended the meeting yesterday. We had the biggest turnout (17) I can remember. Even though we didn't have a formal agenda, we engaged in very lively discussions on topics ranging from asset allocation to social security benefits. Stay tuned for information about our next meeting, currently planned for sometime in May. :happy