Lexington, Kentucky

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
pdbowling

Lexington, Kentucky

Post by pdbowling » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 am

Good day, all.

I searched the 'Diehards Local Chapters' forum and had zero hits for 'Lexington, KY'.

If there is already a group, how would I find it, and if there is not a group, is there a way I could spear head starting one?

Thanks everyone.
Patrick

Mel Lindauer

Re: Lexington, Kentucky

Post by Mel Lindauer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:01 pm

pdbowling wrote:Good day, all.

I searched the 'Diehards Local Chapters' forum and had zero hits for 'Lexington, KY'.

If there is already a group, how would I find it, and if there is not a group, is there a way I could spear head starting one?

Thanks everyone.
Patrick
Hi Patrick:

You've taken the first step by making this post. If you get five or more Diehards from the Lexington area who are interested in getting together and starting a Diehards Local Chapter, and you agree to be the Local Chapter coordinator, then let me know via PM and I'll assign your group the next available Local Chapter mumber add your name and contact information to the Diehards Local Chapters Map here: http://www.lostsprings.com/diehards/chapters/

Good luck!

Regards,

KY COL Mel

AerialP

Post by AerialP » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Although I realize this post is over 10 years old, I would be interested in joining in on this and know of one other locally who would as well. That potentially makes three - can we get two more?

neilpilot

Post by neilpilot » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 pm

AerialP wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm
Although I realize this post is over 10 years old, I would be interested in joining in on this and know of one other locally who would as well. That potentially makes three - can we get two more?
Except that the OP, Pdbowling, hasn't logged into BHs since 2008!