Austin Chapter Meeting November 9th

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
gotherelate

Austin Chapter Meeting November 9th

Post by gotherelate » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 am

Fellow Austin area Bogleheads,

Our next meeting will be Saturday, November 9th at Wildflower Terrace located at 3801 Berkman Drive in Austin. I've got the Terrace Room reserved from Noon to 1:30PM. I expect a larger turnout for this meeting than what we had for the last one (four of us showed up, including one new face). As always, if you have any relevant topics you want to discuss, please post it in this thread and I will put together a tentative agenda, which I will send out shortly before the meeting. A few of us attended the Bogleheads 12 Reunion in Philadelphia and may report on that at our meeting. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post on this thread also. Thanks and take care. :happy
-Grandpa | I'd rather see where I'm going than see where I've been.

Carter3

Re: Austin Chapter Meeting November 9th

Post by Carter3 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Are there any more upcoming meetings...since the 11/9 meeting?

gotherelate

Re: Austin Chapter Meeting November 9th

Post by gotherelate » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Carter3 wrote:Are there any more upcoming meetings...since the 11/9 meeting?
Probably not until next February unless something unusual comes up. If you send me a private message (PM) with your email address, I will add it to my distribution list for future updates. To send me a private message, just click on the PM button under my avatar and location information to the right of this post.
-Grandpa | I'd rather see where I'm going than see where I've been.