Austin Chapter Meeting May 25th

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
gotherelate

Austin Chapter Meeting May 25th

Post by gotherelate » Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

The Austin area Bogleheads will meet on Saturday, May 25th from 12 Noon to 1:30 PM at Wildflower Terrace in the Mueller Development. Please note the new time and location. Wildflower Terrace is located at 3801 Berkman Drive near Berkman Dr. and Manor Rd., approximately one mile east of I-35. Take the Manor Rd. exit off I-35 and go east (i.e., away from the UT campus) about one mile on Manor Rd. to the intersection of Berkman Dr.(northbound)/Pershing Dr.(southbound) and Manor Rd. Turn left onto Berkman Dr. and park on any of the streets surrounding Wildflower Terrace. Enter through either set of doors at the corner of Berkman Dr. and Tom Miller St.

If you have a relevant topic you would like to discuss with the group, please send me a private message (PM) and I will distribute a tentative agenda before the meeting. If you would like to preview the meeting location, you can see photos here. I will send an email invitation to my current distribution list, which includes Scott Burns.

Take care. :happy
-Grandpa | I'd rather see where I'm going than see where I've been.

HillCountry

Re: Austin Chapter Meeting May 25th

Post by HillCountry » Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 am

New here.

Guess I just missed this one.