Topic Author
edvest

My threads or posts.

Post by edvest »

Is there a way to see all my threads/posts at once? Tu
GoldStar

Re: My threads or posts.

Post by GoldStar »

Click the menu icon at top of page (3 horizontal lines) and click the link that says "your posts".
oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy »

GoldStar wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am Click the menu icon at top of page (3 horizontal lines) and click the link that says "your posts".
When I do this, I get a list of the threads I've posted in.

OP, if you just want a list of your own posts, it's available as well. In the upper-right-hand corner, click on your username, then in the drop-down select "User Control Panel". Under the "Overview" tab, in the "Front page" section, there will be a boldface link that says "Show your posts". This will present a list of just your posts.
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way. (Christopher Morley)
22twain

Post by 22twain »

Or look at the right side of one of your posts, e.g. in this thread. See the line "Posts: 5" or whatever the number is when you see this? Click on the number, and you'll get a list of your posts. This works for anybody else's posts, too.
Meet my pet, Peeve, who loves to convert non-acronyms into acronyms: FED, ROTH, CASH, IVY, ...
Oicuryy

Post by Oicuryy »

Money is fungible | Abbreviations and Acronyms
grabiner
Advisory Board

Post by grabiner »

oldcomputerguy wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 am
GoldStar wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am Click the menu icon at top of page (3 horizontal lines) and click the link that says "your posts".
When I do this, I get a list of the threads I've posted in.

OP, if you just want a list of your own posts, it's available as well. In the upper-right-hand corner, click on your username, then in the drop-down select "User Control Panel". Under the "Overview" tab, in the "Front page" section, there will be a boldface link that says "Show your posts". This will present a list of just your posts.
You can also click on the wheel in the top right (hover text "Advanced Search"), then select "Search for Author", give your name, and click the button "First post of topics only". This will show only the threads that you started.
Wiki David Grabiner
Topic Author
edvest

Post by edvest »

Got it..., Thanks you!