New "Feature" Request

Discussions about the forum and contents
Topic Author
head gamez

New "Feature" Request

Post by head gamez »

I like to browse Bogleheads from the home page (the mix of all forum posts by time of last post). Currently to do that, I read a topic and then have to scroll back up to the top and click on the Bogleheads.org link at the top of each page, or click back and then refresh the browser. It's not a big deal to do either of those things, but is it possible to add a link at the bottom of forum threads to go back to bogleheads.org instead of the forum in which they were posted in?

Edit to add... in most cases I am viewing on my phone. The few times I am on my laptop, it's not as much of an issue....

Thanks
Silk McCue

Re: New "Feature" Request

Post by Silk McCue »

On my iPad and iPhone a quick double tap at the top of my browser scrolls immediately to the top of the page and I then click on the bogleheads.org link. I too used to use your approaches until this one became apparent to me. This takes less than a second to do.

Cheers
AlohaJoe

Post by AlohaJoe »

head gamez wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 pm [...] or click back and then refresh the browser.
Don't click refresh. Problem solved. :D
One Ping

Post by One Ping »

The little up caret in the lower right of each post takes me back to the top of the page without having to scroll all the way back to the top.
"Re-verify our range to target ... one ping only."